Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

Ruhi epitome of sacrifice, love and maturity 

Ruhi made a big sacrifice for love by marrying her soulmate’s brother just to stay close to him.. but that useless fellow vanished making her a widow and now they are not letting her celebrate Gangaur for her soulmate the way she wants… where is her fault here?
She has all rights as her husband’s widow to stay in that house and also she is single who is in true love with her married brother in law and by that right also she can stay in that house.. she is just staying in her husband’s room while allowing her true love to stay with his wife… she is letting her soulmate to do Gangaur Pooja with his wife.. what more sacrifice you want her to make??

She so cutely and adorably got ready for Pooja by herself while her soulmate helped his wife get ready.. on top of that he didn’t admire or compliment her.. she even complimented his good looks and how it’s affecting her poor heart still he didn’t catch up and compliment her. Dumb fellow! 
she let her soulmate’s wife wear duppatta of his name which is Ruhi’s right as she is his true love.. she only tried it in her room and gave it back too.. how can you call her a thief?? She took what is rightfully hers and she is a teenager in love..

Ruhi is mature, kind, good hearted human who is in true love.. she can’t loose her soulmate.. so even when his wife is in the verge of loosing her home, she put on a brave face to make divorce papers for them to fight for her love.. even if his wife was on the verge of loosing her life because he had to save ruhi first .. there is no need to feel guilty because she should have died so she could have had her soulmate back. It’s Abhira’s fault… she is so mature that next day she wants to sit in the front seat of the car along with her soulmate to show his wife her place.. but she didn’t let it happen.. how dare she?? 

She just wanted to help her soulmate and not loose him.. but how dare his wife blurt about they to his mother! What will happen to her “ best bahu on the planet” image….?? It’s abhira’s fault.. she is the temporary one who will leave while ruhi is the permanent bahu who will marry one or the other brother to stay in that house… 

Ruhi is fighting for her true love.. ok? Doesn’t matter if someone looses his life, someone looses their son, wrecks someone’s marriage, she is just waiting to get her share of happiness.. she will marry her soulmate at any cost even if he is not happy with it or burdened by her behaviour.. he said he loves her so better take a stand now.. useless fellow! Have to manipulate every time to get words from him! After everything can’t even trust him so has to get promises every now and then.. you know how hard is that to fight for love single-handedly. 

She is the epitome of love! She is mature, kind and loving.. not an ounce of selfishness in her blood.. she just expects everyone keep her on a pedestal and worship her.. her loved ones are not suppose to care about anyone else.. what’s wrong in that! 

There is so much more to write but post is getting longer .. so stopping with this..  besides everything is fair in love and war! 

Seriously smiley29 justification of self victim and making others to suffer is not sacrifice I don't want to give explanation... the title itself giving me laugh 

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

He he he.. I was trying to justify her actions from the way she sees it.. not like how the normal people see.. sorry if my sarcasm was not on point.. 

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail

Ye kaha ke laws hai? 

Winterberry08 thumbnail

I don't like Ruhi aur koi attachment kisi character se nahi hai. People have many issues here because of gen 3 trauma I am glad I didn't watch it 

What Vidya did was domestic violence it is not a question of belief as women we should not support in laws hurting DILs. Ruhi give divorce papers to Armaan, Armaan could have thrown it. Divorce papers reached abhira through Armaan not Ruhi Armaan is men to wo Jo kare us sabme victim hai wo? 

Armaan is not being harassed by her he is a willing partner harassment is not a joke to be used casually because we don't like a woman 

Widows have all the rights to property of her husband i am not a lawyer but how is everyone ok with statements like widows not having rights to the house and property 

Ruhi ka thik hai lekin ye broad statement about laws and rights of women should be ignored, ye rights ham sabka hai it is about all women around us. When they face violence at home to kya aise justification nahi honge unke in laws ke paas? Sabke paas reason hota hai iska matlab ye to nahi ki usko support mile 

Edited by Winterberry08 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

He he he.. I was trying to justify her actions from the way she sees it.. not like how the normal people see.. sorry if my sarcasm was not on point.. 

It was! But sometimes people need the /s otherwise the sarcasm goes over their head smiley36

I thought it was a really hilarious post smiley10

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

I don't like Ruhi aur koi attachment kisi character se nahi hai. People have many issues here because of gen 3 trauma I am glad I didn't watch it 

What Vidya did was domestic violence it is not a question of belief as women we should not support in laws hurting DILs 

Armaan is not being harassed by her he is a willing partner harassment is not a joke to be used casually because we don't like a woman 

Widows have all the rights to property of her husband i am not a lawyer but how is everyone ok with statements like widows not having rights to the house and property 

How many times Ar has told Ruhi Birla that we are at different roads and I will only see you as my brother's wife. So how can I not term it as harassment when she keeps on continuing her shameless antics.

Widow rights she can have if she has respected the marriage. Like I said, it's a FRAUDULENT marriage.

Ruhi ka thik hai lekin ye broad statement about laws and rights of women should be ignored, ye rights ham sabka hai it is about all women around us. When they face violence at home to kya aise justification nahi honge unke in laws ke paas? Sabke paas reason hota hai iska matlab ye to nahi ki usko support mile 

Thanks for this point. It reminded me of Ruhi's domestic abuse with Ar when she scratched him in the neck and it became a bruise, and also when she pushed Ab down and Ab got hurt.

Edited by bangtanARMY - 2 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

How many times Ar has told Ruhi Birla that we are at different roads and I will only see you as my brother's wife. So how can I not term it as harassment when she keeps on continuing her shameless antics.

Widow rights she can have if she has respected the marriage. Like I said, it's a FRAUDULENT marriage.

Rights are legal waise relationship to abhira aur Armaan ka bhi temporary hi hai iska matlab ye to nahi ki Abhira doesn't have rights to poddar house. Uske utne hi rights hai jitne Ruhi ke hai. 

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Thanks for this point. It reminded me of Ruhi's domestic abuse with Ar when she scratched him in the neck and it became a bruise, and also when she pushed Ab down and Ab got hurt.

Kar lo majak 

Rights are legal waise relationship to abhira aur Armaan ka bhi temporary hi hai iska matlab ye to nahi ki Abhira doesn't have rights to poddar house. Uske utne hi rights hai jitne Ruhi ke hai. 

Sadly a lot of people like to highlight Ruhi Birla's rights and like to ignore Ab's rights. But tbh neither of them ethically have any rights because they are spoiling the sanctity of marriage. And at least Ab is now falling in love with Ar, so she looks close to taking the marriage seriously, but Ruhi Birla NEVER took her marriage seriously. Her root reason was to stay close to ex-lover. 

She is the biggest fraud in the Poddar house in the moment, so I see her staying over there as a freeloader rather than a widow.