The Breaking Point: A Call for Boundaries : Abhimaan and Ruhith OS

Fan Creations

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Rohith's voice was sharp as he uttered- "I didn't expect such double standards from you, Abhira Bhabi! You accepted Armaan without a second thought, but when it comes to Ruhi, you're being completely unreasonable."

Abhira turned to face him, shock evident in her wide eyes. Her voice trembled but remained firm. "It's not the same, Rohith. Armaan has changed. He's shown that he regrets his actions and wants to move forward."

Rohith's face contorted with disbelief, his voice rising. "And Ruhi hasn't? She deserves a second chance just as much as he did. You're being a hypocrite. This is nothing but Doglapan." The accusation hung in the air, heavy and cutting.

Abhira took a deep breath, steadying herself. "Rohith, I am just looking out for you. Please, don't take any decisions in haste."

Rohith's anger flared, his fists clenched so tightly his knuckles turned white. "That's absurd! You're just making excuses because you can't stand the thought of Ruhi staying here. You are being insecure like Dadisa said."

Desperation seeped into Abhira's voice as she pleaded with him. "I'm not making excuses, Rohith. Think about everything before you decide."

He crossed his arms, his face a mask of stubborn defiance. "And what about Armaan? He deceived you too. Yet you forgave him so easily. Why is Ruhi any different?"

Frustration and sorrow mixed in Abhira's eyes, her voice cracking under the weight of her emotions. " Because Armaan has proven himself! He made amends and genuinely moved on and loves me now. I am sure about Armaan. I was here for the last year when you weren't. I have taken my time, understood his POV, intentions, and forgave him. But can you say the same about Ruhi? Are you sure about her like I am? And stop making this about Armaan. I know you are upset with him. But this isn't the time to compare the situations and weigh our opinions on the scale. I'm just asking you to be careful."

Rohith shook his head, his expression a blend of disappointment, defiance, and fury. "This is unbelievable. You're blinded by your own biases. You don't want to see Ruhi happy with me because you can't let go of the past."

Abhira's heart ached at his words, each a dagger to her soul. She felt the sting of his accusation deeply, knowing the truth but unable to make him believe it. She had always considered Rohith as her brother, and his harsh words felt like a betrayal. She was genuinely concerned for him, and his refusal to see her perspective hurt her profoundly. But with that hurt, her resolve grew stronger. Every time something happened, she and Armaan were the ones who suffered the aftermath.

When Rohith left in the past after knowing the truth, her relationship with Armaan suffered the most because Rohith's absence enabled Ruhi to meddle in their lives. Armaan was asked to pacify a seemingly heartbroken Ruhi, and even after Rohith's return, Armaan was constantly asked to mediate between Ruhi and Rohith by Vidya. Abhira's concern wasn't born out of insecurity but out of a painful awareness of the patterns that had played out before. She wished Rohith could understand that her caution came from a place of love and protection, not bias or hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, Kaveri interjected with a cold, dismissive tone that cut through the heated argument. Her gaze was steely as she fixed it on Abhira, her words laced with contempt. "Abhira, you should stay out of family matters. Your so-called love for Armaan is just insecurity. You don't want Ruhi here because you're scared she'll come between you two."

Her voice dripped with a mix of sarcasm and scorn, underscoring her disdain for Abhira's concerns. Kaveri's expression was one of disapproval, her eyes narrowing as she continued. "It's clear to everyone that your objections to Ruhi aren't about what's best for the family but about your fear and jealousy. You've been so quick to condemn her while conveniently forgetting the mistakes of others."

Kaveri's harsh words seemed to amplify the tension in the room. She swept her gaze over Abhira as if to dismiss her concerns entirely. "You're putting on a brave face, but it's obvious that your attitude towards Ruhi is driven by personal insecurities rather than genuine concern. It's easier for you to blame Ruhi for the issues in your life than to confront your fears and doubts."

Abhira could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Kaveri's accusations felt like a direct attack on her character and intentions. She had always been the one to shoulder the family's burdens, yet here she was, being dismissed and belittled. Kaveri's words seemed to mock her sincere efforts to protect her loved ones, painting her as nothing more than a jealous outsider.

Kaveri's harsh words seemed to pierce through Abhira's already fragile composure, but before she could respond, Armaan stepped forward, his face etched with frustration and hurt. His voice, though strained, held a note of pleading as he addressed Kaveri directly. "Dadisa, please. You've been pushing against Abhira for a while now. Stop stabbing at the trust between us."

His gaze shifted to Abhira, and there was a visible ache in his eyes as he continued. "Abhira, I know you're only looking out for the best family interests, but every time someone raises their voice against you, it cuts me deeply. I hate seeing you disrespected and hurt like this. It feels like no one truly understands your concerns."

Armaan's voice wavered slightly as he spoke, the weight of his emotions evident. "Please, just stop involving yourself in this family drama. I know it's not what you want, but every time you get caught in the crossfire, it only adds to the pain. I don't want to see you hurt any more than you already are. I need you to step back from this for your own sake."

Abhira's heart sank as she listened to Armaan's words. She had always seen him as a pillar of strength, and hearing him express such vulnerability was both comforting and heartbreaking. The depth of his feelings made her pain seem more real, yet she could sense the struggle in his voice. His plea was as much about protecting her as it was about shielding himself from the ongoing conflict.

The room fell into a tense silence as Armaan's words hung in the air. Kaveri's expression remained unmoved, but the impact of Armaan's plea was evident in the way it shifted the atmosphere. Abhira looked at Armaan, her eyes reflecting a mix of sadness and understanding. She realized that his concern came from a place of love and a desire to shield her from further hurt. The struggle to balance her own fears with his plea was almost overwhelming, but she nodded slowly, her resolve to protect her own heart and their relationship growing stronger despite the pain.

Abhira took a deep breath, her gaze sweeping across the room. Her eyes finally settled on Rohith, and she felt a pang of sorrow mixed with resolve. She took a step closer to him, her voice soft but carrying the weight of her emotions. "Rohith, I'm truly sorry for meddling in your matters. My intention was never to intrude or create friction within the family."

She paused, trying to find the right words to express the depth of her regret. "I only wanted what was best for you and for all of us. My concerns came from a place of love and protection, not from a desire to control or judge. I realize now that my actions may have seemed overstepping, and for that, I apologize."

Her gaze was earnest as she continued, her voice trembling with a mix of regret and sincerity. "I understand that you're hurt and that you feel I've been unfair. Please know that I never intended to cause you or anyone else pain. My only hope was to ensure that we all make decisions that truly consider the well-being of everyone involved."

Abhira took another steadying breath, her voice now carrying a tone of resolve mixed with a touch of vulnerability. "In light of everything that's happened, I need to decide for the sake of my sanity. I hope you all understand that my involvement, though well-intentioned, has only made things more complicated. I wish to step back from this situation."

She glanced at Armaan, who nodded slightly in agreement, his expression one of weariness. "Armaan and I have discussed this, and he has already decided not to involve himself in the ongoing conflicts. We both feel that our participation only seems to exacerbate the issues rather than resolve them. It was a mistake for me to dive into this mess, and I see now that my attempts to fix things only made them worse."

Abhira's gaze returned to the family, her expression earnest and pleading. "I ask that you keep both Armaan and me out of any future drama related to Rohith and Ruhi. We genuinely want to support the family, but not at the cost of peace and happiness. We've realized that being dragged into these conflicts only harms us and the relationships we cherish."

Her voice softened with a hint of sadness as she continued. "I hope this request isn't taken as a refusal to care or a withdrawal of support. It's simply a recognition that our involvement has not been constructive and a desire to avoid further misunderstandings and conflicts. Please understand that this decision comes from a place of deep reflection and a wish to protect what remains of familial bonds."

Abhira's eyes scanned the faces of her family, searching for understanding. "I also want to make one thing clear: I hope that neither Armaan nor I will be blamed for the matters concerning Rohith and Ruhi. The truth of the situation is out in the open now, and there are no secrets left. Both Armaan and I have decided to step back, just as Rohith and Ruhi have chosen to move forward."

She paused, letting her words sink in before continuing. "I sincerely hope that Rohith won't hold Armaan responsible for the decisions that were made today. Armaan's choice was to step back and not meddle or interact with Ruhi on the personal front, and with that, he should not be held accountable for the outcomes that follow. Just as Rohith has made his decision, he must also accept the consequences and take accountability for his choices."

Abhira's voice grew more resolute. "I promise to do the same. I will take responsibility for my actions and decisions, and I expect the same from everyone else. This isn't about placing blame or holding grudges; it's about moving forward with clarity and mutual respect."

Armaan stepped forward, his face a mask of calm determination as he addressed the family. His voice was firm, carrying the weight of his resolve. "I completely agree with Abhira's decision to step back. From this point forward, I will limit my interactions with Ruhi to only what is absolutely necessary and will ensure that these interactions occur in the presence of a third party if needed. Our aim is to prevent any further complications and maintain the peace we all need."

He turned his gaze to Rohith and Ruhi, his tone steady but direct. "Let me be clear: the principle of not meddling in personal matters should work both ways. I expect Ruhi to respect the boundaries we've set and not interfere in my relationship with Abhira. This is crucial for all of us to move forward harmoniously."

Armaan then addressed Manish Goenka with a serious expression. "As for the house case, I want to make it clear that Rohith will be handling it from here on out. I kindly request that you do not involve Abhira in any issues or conflicts related to the Goenka family or Ruhi. Please refrain from dragging her into situations or using her as a scapegoat. Abhira has been unjustly placed in the middle of these matters, and it is time that she is allowed to remain uninvolved."

With his statement, Armaan stepped back, his stance solid and unwavering, aligning fully with Abhira's decision and hoping that his words would be received with the same seriousness and understanding he intended. The family mainly Ruhi, Manish Goenka, Kaveri and Vidya couldn't reel out of the shock as they gaped at Abhira and Armaan who walked into outhouse hand in hand.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnuu_20 thumbnail

Author's note:

Needless to say, I wasn't entertained by yesterday's episode. So, here is my version of the confrontation that is going to happen between Rohith and Abhira in the upcoming episode. I wanted to write this before the original episode aired as I did not want anyone calling out the difference in opinions. I hope this alternate portrayal offers a fresh perspective on the characters and their dynamics.

I agree that Abhira overstepped the boundaries. I believe that she needs to stay put concerning the lives of Rohith-Ruhi. There is no use blowing a trumpet for a deaf elephant.

Edited by chinnuu_20 - 1 months ago

Wish the characters spelt out everything as clearly as your piece.Very nicely written.

chinnuu_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Wish the characters spelt out everything as clearly as your piece.Very nicely written.

Glad that you liked it!

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Outstanding 👏

Love this version of abhimaan

Please do write more on abhimaan

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great FF! Thank you.

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

How I wish something like this would actually happen on the show but it's a pipe dream. 😭