The Borderline Criminal Acts of Ruhi Birla (6th point updated) - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Someone called my post misogynistic and that's not a low blow? Ok smiley42 If you are going to personally attack me several times (and not counting just that user) I'm gonna do the same smiley9

Look at your own friends before coming to lecture me.

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Nobody can defend Ruhi without bringing in Abhira or Ruhi's childhood trauma. If childhood trauma gives anyone the right to be vile, clingy and vindictive to the extent of acting like a psychopath knowing someone loves the person you love that you would intentionally reveal the secret they know to insult them or to take revenge as you hold a grudge against them. That's what separates a female lead and a negative female lead or a protagonist and antagonist in the real world that separates a good person from a bad person. Abhira didn't intentionally mention divorce papers to get Ruhi slapped/insulted in front of Poddars she blurted it out while revealing other details whereas Ruhi deliberately informs the family about Abhira keeping Charu's affair a secret, out of spite and insecurity, as Ruhi got to know Abhira also loves Armaan. If anyone thinks Abhira and Ruhi are the same then I think you are wasting your time trying to prove Abhira is not the same as Ruhi or Abhira and Ruhi are different characters in terms of morality and mental strength, Ruhi is a borderline obsessive psychopath who takes her revenge by hook or by crook which Abhira isn't.

I said the same in certain someone post long time back ..... Every criminal has bad circumstances or bad parenting right ??? They have a reason of why they are but still it doesn't give them the free pass to ruin someone else life ...they need to get healed and move on ...some people become empathetic and some bitter to borderline psychopath...but it's not on other people to heal them ...what Ruhi is doing is pure selfishness and no trauma can justify it ..She needs to be punished severely...just to satisfy her own delusions she is making other people life hell - Rohit , Ar , Ab and now Charu and irony is all four of them have supported her 

Oh this thread is pretty much active.. Agar ruhi ki kaarname aise chale to ye thread bahut aage tak jaayegašŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ruhi Birla is nothing but a self centred narcissistic pathetic brat whose only ambition is to become Mrs cholmate.. Chahe uskeliye koyi marr bhi jaaye she just not cares.. And DKP want us to believe that she is a positive chršŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ™†ā€ā™‚ļø

Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

This thread is active because certain users keep bringing up unrelated topics like Ab's upbringing and maa's vaada from Ar. And now users are writing about Ruhi Birla's widow rights (yeah, the lady responsible for her own husband's death) and calling my post misogynistic and indirectly blaming me being one of the reasons women feel unsafe in India. smiley22 

Then you should be happy na... People are so engaged in your threadšŸ¤£šŸ¤£.. Ruhi and widow rights??? With all due respect and concern to all those women who lost their husbands, I just want to ask a question.. When was the last time ruhi remembered that she had a husband??? Ok leave rohit, when did she think about her in laws who has given her so much love and respect?? I thought after that slap by Vidya, she will atleast think abt the consequences of their so called cholmate revelation. But no that woman wants everything to be served in platter... Duniya idhar ki udhar hojaye, she wont back outšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Originally posted by: Docworld

Then you should be happy na... People are so engaged in your threadšŸ¤£šŸ¤£.. Ruhi and widow rights??? With all due respect and concern to all those women who lost their husbands, I just want to ask a question.. When was the last time ruhi remembered that she had a husband??? Ok leave rohit, when did she think about her in laws who has given her so much love and respect?? I thought after that slap by Vidya, she will atleast think abt the consequences of their so called cholmate revelation. But no that woman wants everything to be served in platter... Duniya idhar ki udhar hojaye, she wont back outšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Uninterested Girl GIF - Uninterested Girl Cringe GIFs

But I don't want this kind of engagement.smiley19 I only want people to agree that Ruhi Birla will get slapped by a lot of other cases, Vidya's slap will be the last of her problems smiley42

Ruhi Birla will be ping ponging from jail to court to society. People in the society ain't that kind to women who purposely tries to bulldoze their way into a married man's life. Altho I wish the same consequences for Ar who is one besharam bumhole but the reality is like that even IRL smiley13

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yeah this is what i found on net. So if they sign it's valid under law. 

Contract marriages are not legally recognized in India. However, this does not mean that they are not enforceable. If both partners agree to the terms of the contract and sign it, then the contract would be considered a valid contract under Indian law.

whats the need of a document when the person married is saying so many times that way from the start of shadi. And according to her convenience now praying it as for life long. Is it not testing that family or man or like her wish types. Whereas a marriage is Accepted from the day its done through heart not on any conditions for 3 months 6 months or 1 yr. As she liked his care concern she can flip. Why not he think it as jimmedari as he took it that way till now. He always said same word as jimmedari make her independent.  when the man is angry on your fights with family, you point the deal shadi. if he helps you show as wife before fufa or gives money to renovate your moms memory she will fall for him , gigle and blush. Is it not for convenience?. Accept marriage, man and family or go away from that place as it won't suit you. Should not act on the circumstances and situations. Because its a life long tashan to hold understand each other stand for that relationship whatever happens in life either plus or minus 

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago

Imo, Ruhi deserves much more than a slap. We already knew about her 'qualities', but now she has also been portrayed as a thief. Why did she steal Abhira's dupatta? Someone recently was talking about 'utran'. The dupatta is Abhira's utran no doubt, as it was already worn by her.

She has been portrayed as a liar when she herself once said proudly 'main jhooth nahin bolti'. Then what about that scene after the slap when she lied to dadisa??

Someone labelled Abhira as emotional blackmailer & wanting her hubby' attention 24/7. What's wrong in that? The majority of married girls in real life also want the same. At least, apna pati hai. Not someone else's!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

Ruhi epitome of sacrifice, love and maturity 

Ruhi made a big sacrifice for love by marrying her soulmateā€™s brother just to stay close to him.. but that useless fellow vanished making her a widow and now they are not letting her celebrate Gangaur for her soulmate the way she wantsā€¦ where is her fault here?
She has all rights as her husbandā€™s widow to stay in that house and also she is single who is in true love with her married brother in law and by that right also she can stay in that house.. she is just staying in her husbandā€™s room while allowing her true love to stay with his wifeā€¦ she is letting her soulmate to do Gangaur Pooja with his wife.. what more sacrifice you want her to make??

She so cutely and adorably got ready for Pooja by herself while her soulmate helped his wife get ready.. on top of that he didnā€™t admire or compliment her.. she even complimented his good looks and how itā€™s affecting her poor heart still he didnā€™t catch up and compliment her. Dumb fellow! 
she let her soulmateā€™s wife wear duppatta of his name which is Ruhiā€™s right as she is his true love.. she only tried it in her room and gave it back too.. how can you call her a thief?? She took what is rightfully hers and she is a teenager in love..

Ruhi is mature, kind, good hearted human who is in true love.. she canā€™t loose her soulmate.. so even when his wife is in the verge of loosing her home, she put on a brave face to make divorce papers for them to fight for her love.. even if his wife was on the verge of loosing her life because he had to save ruhi first .. there is no need to feel guilty because she should have died so she could have had her soulmate back. Itā€™s Abhiraā€™s faultā€¦ she is so mature that next day she wants to sit in the front seat of the car along with her soulmate to show his wife her place.. but she didnā€™t let it happen.. how dare she?? 

She just wanted to help her soulmate and not loose him.. but how dare his wife blurt about they to his mother! What will happen to her ā€œ best bahu on the planetā€ imageā€¦.?? Itā€™s abhiraā€™s fault.. she is the temporary one who will leave while ruhi is the permanent bahu who will marry one or the other brother to stay in that houseā€¦ 

Ruhi is fighting for her true love.. ok? Doesnā€™t matter if someone looses his life, someone looses their son, wrecks someoneā€™s marriage, she is just waiting to get her share of happiness.. she will marry her soulmate at any cost even if he is not happy with it or burdened by her behaviour.. he said he loves her so better take a stand now.. useless fellow! Have to manipulate every time to get words from him! After everything canā€™t even trust him so has to get promises every now and then.. you know how hard is that to fight for love single-handedly. 

She is the epitome of love! She is mature, kind and loving.. not an ounce of selfishness in her blood.. she just expects everyone keep her on a pedestal and worship her.. her loved ones are not suppose to care about anyone else.. whatā€™s wrong in that! 

There is so much more to write but post is getting longer .. so stopping with this..  besides everything is fair in love and war! 

yes Ruhi is a pure goddess šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Rohit.whoā€™s that ??ā€™I donā€™t even think Ruhi remembers his name šŸ™„..but yeah she got widow rights to stay in her dead husbands house and lust after his brotherā€¦sheā€™s a selfish dirty disgusting filthy immoral vampā€¦and today when she blurted out charus romantic relationship..for her own selfish purposes..she displayed her status  truth loud and clear that Ruhi birla podaar is indeed the Vamp of Gen 4 yrkkh šŸ‘

Originally posted by: prerna15

Imo, Ruhi deserves much more than a slap. We already knew about her 'qualities', but now she has also been portrayed as a thief. Why did she steal Abhira's dupatta? Someone recently was talking about 'utran'. The dupatta is Abhira's utran no doubt, as it was already worn by her.

She has been portrayed as a liar when she herself once said proudly 'main jhooth nahin bolti'. Then what about that scene after the slap when she lied to dadisa??

Someone labelled Abhira as emotional blackmailer & wanting her hubby' attention 24/7. What's wrong in that? The majority of married girls in real life also want the same. At least, apna pati hai. Not someone else's!

Ruhi Birla will remain iconic for how she is a thief, a liar, and a woman full of low morales and character. All left is for her to become a full-blown intentional murderer.

edited for gen 3 character/storyline reference

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago