Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

I think we should keep some of the old ones because well, if something is not broken why bother fix them??

🀣

And my personal favourite >πŸ€”< shall remain

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry but I am very disappointed with this This was one of the last things remaining that kept the old time feel of the original I-F. Without this, I think we might as well go in for a name change as well! Because, this no longer feels I-F to me. I see no use trying to become just another social media site. The originality was what meant so much to me and I am sure to many others who have stayed here for long. I-F has never felt the same after it was redesigned. But I stuck on. This seems unnecessary though.

No offense meant.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Guess the changes are not so exciting after all.πŸ˜†

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I will miss the old emojis. These new ones are literally everywhere. The only ones are so unique. ❀️

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Can't we keep the older one's? I love the animated emojis.

All of us anyways have the static emojis in our phone's keypad. See 😌

The animated ones are sort of an additional feature provided by IF, I don't get the point of getting rid of them πŸ€”

If ppl want the static ones, let's have both. In the emoji panel you can have two tabs, one for animated emojis and one for static. Win-win for everyone.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Can't we keep the older one's? I love the animated emojis.

All of us anyways have the static emojis in our phone's keypad. See 😌

The animated ones are sort of an additional feature provided by IF, I don't get the point of getting rid of them πŸ€”

If ppl want the static ones, let's have both. In the emoji panel you can have two tabs, one for animated emojis and one for static. Win-win for everyone.

At the moment we just replacing the smileys in the posts posted till 30th June 2023.

Once we have the new system which allows for animated emojis we will ask our members to check it out and take feedback before proceeding with the complete removal.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Animated Emojis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> watever emojis .

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Below, you will find a list of the smiley GIFs that are to be replaced with their equivalent emojis:

1. πŸ˜‰ = πŸ˜‰
  2. 😑 = 😑
  3. πŸ˜’ = πŸ˜’
  4. = 😌
  5. 😈 = 😈
  6. 😎 = 😎
  7. πŸ˜› = 😜
  8. = πŸ₯΄
  9. 😭 = 😭
  10. 😳 = 😳
  11. πŸ€“ = πŸ€“
  12. πŸ€” = πŸ€”
  13. = πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
  14. πŸ€— = πŸ€—
  15. πŸ‘= πŸ‘πŸ»
  16. πŸ˜† = πŸ˜†
  17. 🀣= 🀣
  18. πŸ₯Ί= πŸ₯Ί
  19. πŸ₯³= πŸ₯³
  20. = πŸ’ƒπŸ» (suggest something better)
  21. = 😍
  22. = πŸ™„

(Thanks @minakrish & @sutapasima for helping me out in making this list where we found the nearest match).

Done remove these emojis... equivalent of these emojis r not sameπŸ˜’

If u will remove these lively emojis whats the diff between IF nd othet social medias.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

What is wrong with this site? From so long I'm trying to post a simple topic but everytime this site telling me that there is abusive word when in reality there no abusive word in my post.

Tbh old IF was better than this ruined IF πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySoni

What is wrong with this site? From so long I'm trying to post a simple topic but everytime this site telling me that there is abusive word when in reality there no abusive word in my post.

Tbh old IF was better than this ruined IF πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Did you try to add an image? If you could share the screenshot it will help us fix it.