Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

How about we continue with the animated smileys as it is till we find a solution to the Animated Emojis.

However for older posts which are posted before 1st July 2023 we will update them to emojis as discussed before?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

How about we continue with the animated smileys as it is till we find a solution to the Animated Emojis.

However for older posts which are posted before 1st July 2023 we will update them to emojis as discussed before?

That is really a great decision, Vijay, to change already posted posts' animated smileys, if it reduces the load on our site, and continue with those smileys for the time being.

Many members will be happy with this decision. 😊

Naya_31 thumbnail

I'll miss the following:

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺπŸ˜ƒπŸ€‘πŸ‘

Found them cute, but nevermind lolπŸ‘πŸΌ

minakrish thumbnail

That sounds good. Many members would be happy with that decision. Would the keyboard emojis be integrated in text like how it is currently?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

😭 I will miss all the IF emojis... After using IF for so long, I usually crave for these emojis in my regular chat too... And only Slack is next best platform to have good set of emojis...

Hopefully old posts will have these animated ones😭 they are so good!

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

That sounds good. Many members would be happy with that decision. Would the keyboard emojis be integrated in text like how it is currently?

All posts made before 1st July 2023 will be updated with Keyboard Emojis.

However users can continue to use our classic animated Smileys till we bring new set of animated emojis.

1195620 thumbnail

I'd prefer older emojis as they were more lively in comparison to the suggested ones which can be found on our keyboards. It was more fun to use those compared to suggested ones which are non-animated & commonly used in other places.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Btw, Vijay Sir can you please remove the laughter Emoji permanently from IF? OR create a rule that laughing Emoji shouldn’t be used to mock the thread maker or any person replying in the thread.

What? You want to take away the only weapon many stan groups have, especially on Bollywood forum?

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

All posts made before 1st July 2023 will be updated with Keyboard Emojis.

However users can continue to use our classic animated Smileys till we bring new set of animated emojis.

Please don't remove the old emojis... they perfectly convey what a user wants to say 😭

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

1. 😭 = 😭
  2. πŸ€— = πŸ€—
  3. πŸ‘= πŸ‘πŸ»
  4. πŸ˜† = πŸ˜†
  5. 🀣= 🀣
  6. πŸ₯Ί= πŸ₯Ί
  7. πŸ€ͺ= πŸ€ͺ
  8. πŸ₯³= πŸ₯³
  9. =
  10. = πŸ™„

If we can keep these 10 emojis as is, and remove the other 30, is that possible. Most others don't have that much animation or they have very close non-animated versions available. These 10 are the charm of IF and mostly used IMO.

If that's a possibility, please explore.