Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rxw7IhyGy8

There is also daebak fire noodles that you can try which is really spicy 🥵

I cant find it on amazon. Maybe its not available in India.

1239996 thumbnail

Whatever I have had was mostly disgusting. 😆 One visit to Korean restaurant and few stuff from Asian store. Also because am really not adventurous with what I eat and a vegetarian.

Edited by AageBadho - 2 years ago
1239996 thumbnail

Kimchi was bad but Cucumber Kimchi was good. But sweet.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AageBadho

Whatever I have had was mostly disgusting. 😆 One visit to Korean restaurant and few stuff from Asian store. Also because am really not adventurous with what I eat or a vegetarian.

There aren't a lot of vegetarian food options with Korea anyway. Most Asian food gets kind of gross as it starts getting more authentic though. 😆
1239996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

There aren't a lot of vegetarian food options with Korea anyway. Most Asian food gets kind of gross as it starts getting more authentic though. 😆

Koreans/Indians aren't at par with Americans when it comes to customer service. So literally the person who was taking my order was giving me a stink eye when I asked her to remove Fish sauce, oyster sauce, mushroom( I dont like them), egg etc. She told me blankly it would be veg and tofu in hot water. 😆 I should have known better than go to a Korean restaurant but this was when I had started to watch KDrama. Thai restaurants are very easy on vegetarians though and take all the sauces out if you ask them,

Edited by AageBadho - 2 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Koreans/Indians aren't at par with Americans when it comes to customer service. So literally the person who was taking my order was giving me a stink eye when I asked her to remove Fish sauce, oyster sauce, mushroom( I dont like them), egg etc. She told me blankly it would be veg and tofu in hot water. 😆 I should have known better than go to a Korean restaurant but this was when I had started to watch KDrama. Thai restaurants are very easy on vegetarians though and take all the sauces out if you ask them,

Thai restaurants get a lot more variety of customers, I think that's why they are more accommodating. Even on something like spice level. It's honestly also better food

I remember we were either at a Chinese or Korean restaurant, and my friend asked them if the dish is vegetarian and they said yes. And they got her some sort of soup with egg and vegetables floating in it.😆

1239996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Thai restaurants get a lot more variety of customers, I think that's why they are more accommodating. Even on something like spice level. It's honestly also better food

I remember we were either at a Chinese or Korean restaurant, and my friend asked them if the dish is vegetarian and they said yes. And they got her some sort of soup with egg and vegetables floating in it.😆

Yeah, Thai is one of the popular cuisine here. And they easily customize it to your liking.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I prefer thai too. its more close to south indian curries ..

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

All the Thai food talk reminds me of my trip to Thailand.

We were at a restaurant in Krabi where we had a hilarious experience.

My friend is allergic to shrimp, so we were asking the server if a particular dish has shrimp in it. Coz if it did, we would have to pick something else.

The poor girl (server) didnt get a word of it except allergy. She flipped through the menu for 5 whole minutes, nodded, smiled and conveyed a broken version of: "Of course we serve allergy. Should I get it for you?"🤣🤣🤣🤣

We could not stop laughing.

But Krabi was one of my fav holiday experiences. Such lovely staff, wonderful tour guides, drivers, it was soo good. Phuket is too commercial, people are not interested in listening to you.

We had booked 5 star resorts at both places, but the one at Phuket was 👎🏼👎🏼

Edited by Daebak - 2 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anyone follows korean food channels. I love Maangchi's videos..and she is so cute too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knxgR5esJu4&t=68s