Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Back with the recommendation once again..

Romance is a bonus book..

Beautiful series 👌 n I finally changed my dp with its hero😛

I started home town cha cha cha. Love it so far.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I checked on boys over flowers sometime bk n what shitfest it was 🤢 Not bec kyy is my fav show , there is hardly any similarity in the story.

But bof takes the cake for being the stupidest kdrama I've seen so far. The heroine is literally barking at the hero (if he can be called one ) ..the hero is another level moron who sees that this girl and his best friend r totally into each other yet, he pursues her and pressures her into accepting his proposal..in between totally cringe scenes like she tells him she's a Virgin coz he'd spread pregnancy rumours abt her in school , n he thinks she likes him n starts stalking her with his stupid proposal 🤢

No rhyme and reason Why she chooses to be with the hero and not his BFF when he is totally her type , and his grandfather also approves of them..

I'd quit by then but I read that he never took a stand for her , couldn't protect her from his mom, didn't let her move on , kept her waiting for years when he himself got engaged to a rich girl , chose his business empire Over this girl n in the end they get together only by chance coz the heroine chose to gate crash his wedding and the other girl said no..seriously wtf type storyThe good boy, heros BFF gets ditched twice , ends up with nobody

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Did u like Vincenzo?

I have not finished yet.. still stuck on episode 4. I will need to really dedicate my time to it

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SejN

I started home town cha cha cha. Love it so far.

Hometown cha cha cha was very healing. ❤️

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Back with the recommendation once again..

Romance is a bonus book..

Beautiful series 👌 n I finally changed my dp with its hero😛

You should watch

While you were sleeping

W- two worlds

Big mouth

Pinnochio

These are all lee jong suk's drama

I haven't seen big mouth yet but all.

Romance is a bonus book was sweet lighhearted rom com.

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

You should watch

While you were sleeping

W- two worlds

Big mouth

Pinnochio

Ah ! All these shows r on my watch list bec of ljs❤️

I loved romance Is a bonus book for him , but may be its not as popular , but this is his first show I've seen n I loved him there.....while you were sleeping is a little tough though. It's not on Netflix 😫I'll try to watch it without taking anymore subscriptions.

I finished watching her private life , I'm.so in love with it🤩 now I'm watching extraordinary attorney woo..that one is also very cool 😎

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ah ! All these shows r on my watch list bec of ljs❤️

I loved romance Is a bonus book for him , but may be its not as popular , but this is his first show I've seen n I loved him there.....while you were sleeping is a little tough though. It's not on Netflix 😫I'll try to watch it without taking anymore subscriptions.

I finished watching her private life , I'm.so in love with it🤩 now I'm watching extraordinary attorney woo..that one is also very cool 😎

Hi,

I watched Romance is a bonus book after a long overdue in my list of shows. It was worth it. Liked all the characters there, especially of the star editor but story was of FL only. FL's struggle as a divorced, single mother, who is desperate to resume her career were well shown. After seeing her weak, walking barefoot and all... she being a bully when was young and behaving like with him n all was a little abrupt for me.

It gave an insight of what all goes after publishing a book was interesting. A kind of soothing feeling I got. Most of the couples fell in place, just I would have liked to see the main couple as a family as well, like with her 12 yrs old daughter, how she accepts him, how they bond and all... though a little, but it would have made a picture perfect end for me.

Nevertheless, I liked the show. And would recommend it to anyone who is / is interested in writing to give it a try.

For Lee Jong Suk, the actor is cute. I've watched his other drama Pinocchio as well. The story is different and a bit iterative, it gives insight in the journalising / reporting world, overall good one. I liked him more there.

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Hi,

I watched Romance is a bonus book after a long overdue in my list of shows. It was worth it. Liked all the characters there, especially of the star editor but story was of FL only. FL's struggle as a divorced, single mother, who is desperate to resume her career were well shown. After seeing her weak, walking barefoot and all... she being a bully when was young and behaving like with him n all was a little abrupt for me.

It gave an insight of what all goes after publishing a book was interesting. A kind of soothing feeling I got. Most of the couples fell in place, just I would have liked to see the main couple as a family as well, like with her 12 yrs old daughter, how she accepts him, how they bond and all... though a little, but it would have made a picture perfect end for me.

Nevertheless, I liked the show. And would recommend it to anyone who is / is interested in writing to give it a try.

For Lee Jong Suk, the actor is cute. I've watched his other drama Pinocchio as well. The story is different and a bit iterative, it gives insight in the journalising / reporting world, overall good one. I liked him more there.

Hi..

I agree , some things were abrupt and out of place. Like you mentioned , they never showed her daughter and them as a family..

Also I find it weird that he didn't know of her situation for 1-2 yrs ..specially when they showed that he landed up at her place whenever he was drunk ..her place was to be demolished so howcome he didn't notice it ?

Apart from these 2 points I found the story very touching..I wish they casted a better actress opposite him ...

Krinya thumbnail

You should watch

While you were sleeping

W- two worlds

Big mouth

Pinnochio

I've seen "W" , finished it ..I'd say it's 6/10 . In the later epis the story just drags and becomes dark... The poor heroine , her character took the max beating 😆 This is one show which I saw only for its lead couple ..it was very interesting in the beginning n I believe , had the potential to be entertaining but last 5-6 epis the leads were just struggling to survive , they made the villain so powerful , the charm of Watching it goes away ..I won't go into the logic part as the genre was fantasy ...

I'll see pinnochio next but after sometime..I mix ghe genres and actors 😆

After attorney woo , I saw W , then I started with fight for my way..again, the leads were very good , the theme was also excellent , both the couples infact were cool, but i won't call it a romcom..its a nice simple story ..

Currently I'm watching "dots"😆 Totally droolworthy material

Krinya thumbnail

Hometown cha cha cha was very healing. ❤️

100% . It's a wonderfully scripted show ..n it's very different from what I've seen so far. 😎