Originally posted by: jaadujaadu

Try Mr.Queen, Goblin

Sure. Thanks

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yaar you didn't see her private life ? It's one amazing show

Really? What's it about exactly? Also, does it remaining interesting throughout?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Befikre

Really? What's it about exactly? Also, does it remaining interesting throughout?

The theme is fan girling smiley36 the fl is an art curator & leads a parallel life as a k pop idol fan...park min young looks stunning in this one..more than secretary kim...it's my most favorite romcom... N it's a rare show which stays Interesting through the end ...dono leads ka tashan was too enjoyable 😉

.although it has some cliche tropes like past issues n childhood connections , but it deals with it very maturely..plus , all of that takes very little space ..it's more focused on the romance with art as background...chemistry between the leads is just fantastic..

Although it's similar in k dramas but in this particular one , I think the understanding between the leads , their love for each other, the joy of being in each other's company, sharing their life , sharing each little problem & getting through it together is beautifully shown..therez no one dull moment frm the time they're together..n before also smiley4

It's gold standard smiley36 you'll know what it means when you will watch it

Edited by Krinya - 9 months ago
Krinya thumbnail

I'm watching autumn's concerts btw smiley4 It's interesting..I've seen 5 epis in a go. That's my normal speed when I like something smiley37

It's interesting from the beginning..I guess memory loss is coming up..a lot of Taiwanese & c dramas have memory loss & terminal illness in common..

Krinya thumbnail

I finished it smiley37

I can't believe I finished 15-16 epis in a daysmiley13 no it must be more..

Befikre thumbnail

The theme is fan girling smiley36 the fl is an art curator & leads a parallel life as a k pop idol fan...park min young looks stunning in this one..more than secretary kim...it's my most favorite romcom... N it's a rare show which stays Interesting through the end ...dono leads ka tashan was too enjoyable 😉

.although it has some cliche tropes like past issues n childhood connections , but it deals with it very maturely..plus , all of that takes very little space ..it's more focused on the romance with art as background...chemistry between the leads is just fantastic..

Although it's similar in k dramas but in this particular one , I think the understanding between the leads , their love for each other, the joy of being in each other's company, sharing their life , sharing each little problem & getting through it together is beautifully shown..therez no one dull moment frm the time they're together..n before also smiley4

It's gold standard smiley36 you'll know what it means when you will watch it

I will watch it next. Seems interesting 😍 Just finished crash landing on you.

Befikre thumbnail

I finished it smiley37

I can't believe I finished 15-16 epis in a daysmiley13 no it must be more..

Woah you are damn fast 🤣🤣🤣

How did you like it?

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

Woah you are damn fast 🤣🤣🤣

How did you like it?

I didn't like the fl much, what about you ?

For the first part she was abs fine ..when they fall in love & she helps him through his illness ..going away from him for his sake was also OK with me ..but when she cruelly broke his heart as he woke up & realised he's been manipulated , that's where she lost me..

Post the leap, it was fine she didn't wanna disrupt his life as he lost all memories of her but what I couldn't digest is that there was no remorse , no guilt , no love , no longing for him , even in private ..at least she cud try doing something to unite the father and son..raising him in poverty? What if therez an emergency ? Plus , the father & son both deserved to learn about each other's existence..she denied him his rights n it's just by chance that he discovered it...otherwise things would get far more complicated..whenever she needed him she acted all helpless & damsel in distress mode was on..other than that she was throwing attitude at him like its all his fault. . when he got his memories bk, what stopped her frm telling the full truth to him?she said she was afraid how he'd react so where's the trust? But she expected him to trust her for some strange reason smiley36

infact I liked the other girl better ..I expected to see "some" growth in mu cheng..she'd been through a lot & all these years she was a single mother..after all these years she had to be protected frm predators....at least some maturity is expected..the lowest was she agreed to marry her friend smiley36 Spoiling his life when she knew she didn't love him..all the lies when her husband is asking her upfront that he doesn't care what happened 6 yrs bk but at least be truthful to me now but she just doesn't get it..all he expected was honestly & only he tried to make way for them..she was everything that I tried to avoid in itv shows smiley36 A sacrificing dumbwit liar who cares for everyone's well being except her lover / husband. What's good for him , only she can't decide it. She decided to have the child & he's not responsible for him was crap.

I was watching it at a fast pace just to see her regret her decisions & see the ml get his happiness somehow smiley36 The father son scenes kept me going ..also the ml was fantastic for his role..he loved her with all his heart right till the end. Thankfully in the end she admitted she was wrong smiley37 grand ma grandson scenes were also adorable , although she's a b* for most of the part , she also showed growth ..the son was too adorable like his father & much more mature than his mother lol

In the end I was thinking why is it that therez a happily ever after only in the end ? smiley13 I wanted to see them as a happy family so badly. Couldn't get enuf of it

Abs loved some of the moments..

The ml winning all the cases smiley32

"I'll see you in court " smiley36

He didn't contest for his sons custody as he knew mu cheng was also imp to his son & he didn't wanna separate the two..smiley20 also he cleared that he believed both had a chance

He basically never gave up on them , even in the most difficult circumstances when his mind was messed up with all her lies and secrets. He was happy with the little happiness he got watching his family together

He fought the case for tu Yao

It may be the unpopular opinion but I loved him serving the divorce papers to mu cheng smiley37 also he cared two hoots about her stupid sacrifice 6 yrs bk...he always said it doesn't matter , what matters was the present .

Finally, I'm glad he was the one to forgive & not made to feel guilty for what happened . All the women around him were playing him at one point , it's natural he couldn't make out the truth from lies.

Oops this was very long 😬

Befikre thumbnail

You basically covered everything that i remember discussing 8 years back with my friends when I first watched it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hated Mu Chang so so so much. Lol. She was so heartless and distant, it irritated me so much. She gave the impression of ITV bahus. They want to be mahaan but never think about their own happiness 🤣🤣 Also, she made him go through hell. The only thing which kept me from virtually assassinating her was her pre leap self. Also the fact that she went through tragedy at such a young age. Maybe she didn't want to tell him about their relationship coz of 2nd heroine. She thought that she is anyway surviving and he loves her so why break their home now 🙄

I absolutely loved Xiao Le and Ren Guang Xi. They were my faves. The kid was so so cute. Him pining for his dad and then feeling instant connection with Gaung Xi was so nicely done.

Also, post leap Gaung Xi was amazing. His character growth was so on point. His relationship with his kid was another star. Also, his and Mu Chang's love hate chemistry post their forced marriage was pretty hot as well 😍

If only Mu Chang had come to senses a bit earlier and apologized to him for not telling him the whole thing, I would have loved it even more. But even like this, this show is very addictive.

Krinya thumbnail

Ooooh I'm so glad I thought I'll offend you since you like the show so much smiley36Couldn't stop myself from ranting still smiley36 I literally wanted to get inside the TV and slap her ..

I forgot abt the resort scene where she gets a call that tu Yao murdered a person n she ran away to help him , when her husband is straight telling her that they're Over if she leaves ..seriously, it just takes a minute to explain him the situation & get him along for help ..obviously she didn't have the means or the brains to deal with it. smiley36 I was so happy he gave a shit to her sacrifice & was always upfront with her , also clapping when she was arrested smiley37

I liked the other girl a lot , except that she lied to him abt his past but then her reasons were justifiable..but not when she got to know xio le was his son..she was ready to marry him , therre she crossed a line ..but what to do. When that dumb woman encouraged her to go ahead ...she was very kind hearted , truly loved him...All said & done, she shouldn't be the one who disappointed him the most smiley36 He owed her life to her .

No doubt , it was hell addictive ..I'm sure Ekta k can make a 1000 epi series out of it smiley36 it was too good for the time frame in which it was aired.