Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

I was checking out you're my destiny smiley4 I've seen the Korean version & that one was much better ..I just checked the og Taiwanese one & first 2-3 epis I saw then the last epi..n I read through the descriptions of each epi n dropped it ..they have a ons , then they get married , fall in love , fl has miscarriage , ml has some memory loss , they separate , then again they meet and therrz an accident , therez this girl who wants the ml n she keeps plotting , the ml turns blind , and a lot more that i cant remember smiley37..the fl remined me of a relative ..the resemblance is uncanny smiley24 

In the Korean version they do separate but it's bec the ml has terminal illness due to which he purposely pushes the fl away ..but the good thing was she keeps the other guy at an arms distance and he too, keeps his ex gf away ..

Yrkkh yeah nothing new in the story but SaaS bahu khit pit always works specially a bold bahu smiley36I chkd an epi and I liked it but then I had to continue the series of k dramas smiley36

Taiwanese shows are much much bolder than Korean ones πŸ˜‚ There is one show Loving, Never Forgetting. It has EMA and so much abuse. Damn. I saw some VMs and found it super angsty so tried watching it. I couldn't sit through 2-3 episodes. It was too much πŸ˜… The abuse and toxicity was unbearable to watch. Hero was worst I had seen in any industryπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Yrkkh - I am liking the show coz there is no saas bahu khitpit Or kitchen politics. I can't stand those shows πŸ˜‚ I am just loving the light hearted scenes of the leads and their khitpit lol. They have amazing Chemistry. Plus till now no toxicity πŸ˜‚ Plus hero is really progressive. Knows how to cook, clean, tie buttons, iron clothes, etc. Lol. He does heroine's chores also πŸ˜…

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I am new to k drama, never watched any. Can you suggest something like Sidney Sheldon thriller or BA Paris Domestic thriller genre ? 

I am new too. 

I saw Alice a sci fi thriller of time travelling of a mother and a son. Has almost no romance but I loved it. Great work. Nicely made and Acting of every single person  was awesome. More like Hollywood movies. 

Next is Kill me heal me. This is also a great thriller. 

I loved My Sassy girl...a historical romcom with a bit thill.Hero is Jong Wooh...same guy from Alice and this guy is just a brilliant actor.😘

As I am new in both Korean and C drama. I am findng most of the Korean dramas are remake or inspired by Cdrama. Ex- Kdrama Mr. Queen is a remake of Cdrama Go princess go, Kdrama My love from stars is inspired by Cdrama My boyfriend is amazing, Kdrama  Legend of the blue sea is inspired by Cdrama My girlfriend is alien etc.smiley5Chinese originals are definitely better.

But Alice, Kill me heal me or My Sassy girl are I guess completely Korean and I loved all 3 very much.Awesome story and great acting.πŸ‘Œ

Well you can try Cmovie Knock Knock too. I heard it's a remake too of an English movie. But the whole story is just superb. Acting awesome. Well this is also loveless.You have to wait till the end to know the mystery but they will keep giving you clues to solve the mystery.  Quite a mind game kind of movie.Starring Shawn Dou. His another movie Urban game is also a great action packed thriller.I loved his 4other serials too. Princess Agent, Love in flames of war, See you again and Everybody is fine. First 2 historical. 3rd is extremely romantic. 4th is a family high thoughted drama. Well most of his movies /serials are worth watching. And this guy has I guess 14+ serials...movies I don't know. Endless I guess.😁

I don't know much about Kdrama or Cdrama. So going with the actor's name. Saw 14+ Cdrama/movies of Shawn Dou. He even works in Hollywood and I heard 2 of his movies got Oscar nomination. Working in the movie Legend a sequal of Myth(Jakie Chan).

Just started to follow korean actor Jong Woo( Alice+My Sassy girl). Awesome actor. 

Saw Taiwanese actor Thassapak Hatsu's 3 serials. Just loved My alien girlfriend. Cinderella chef is okay. When a snail falls in love....just faltu.Not worth watching.

Heard Lee min ho's name and I just saw Legend of the blue sea. But planning to see more of his hit serials in future. 

Just finished Kill me heal me and found him also awesome....yes my nxt target is definitely him.πŸ˜„

Edited by jhalak7 - 2 months ago
jhalak7 thumbnail

Among all the personalities  of Dohyan Cha my most favorite is off course Segi Shin... New Century. So Hotttt😘😘😘πŸ€ͺ

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I am new too. 

I saw Alice a sci fi thriller of time travelling of a mother and a son. Has almost no romance but I loved it. Great work. Nicely made and Acting of every single person  was awesome. More like Hollywood movies. 

Next is Kill me heal me. This is also a great thriller. 

I loved My Sassy girl...a historical romcom with a bit thill.Hero is Jong Wooh...same guy from Alice and this guy is just a brilliant actor.😘

As I am new in both Korean and C drama. I am findng most of the Korean dramas are remake or inspired by Cdrama. Ex- Kdrama Mr. Queen is a remake of Cdrama Go princess go, Kdrama My love from stars is inspired by Cdrama My boyfriend is amazing, Kdrama  Legend of the blue sea is inspired by Cdrama My girlfriend is alien etc.smiley5Chinese originals are definitely better.

But Alice, Kill me heal me or My Sassy girl are I guess completely Korean and I loved all 3 very much.Awesome story and great acting.πŸ‘Œ

Well you can try Cmovie Knock Knock too. I heard it's a remake too of an English movie. But the whole story is just superb. Acting awesome. Well this is also loveless.You have to wait till the end to know the mystery but they will keep giving you clues to solve the mystery.  Quite a mind game kind of movie.Starring Shawn Dou. His another movie Urban game is also a great action packed thriller.I loved his 4other serials too. Princess Agent, Love in flames of war, See you again and Everybody is fine. First 2 historical. 3rd is extremely romantic. 4th is a family high thoughted drama. Well most of his movies /serials are worth watching. And this guy has I guess 14+ serials...movies I don't know. Endless I guess.😁

I don't know much about Kdrama or Cdrama. So going with the actor's name. Saw 14+ Cdrama/movies of Shawn Dou. He even works in Hollywood and I heard 2 of his movies got Oscar nomination. Working in the movie Legend a sequal of Myth(Jakie Chan).

Just started to follow korean actor Jong Woo( Alice+My Sassy girl). Awesome actor. 

Saw Taiwanese actor Thassapak Hatsu's 3 serials. Just loved My alien girlfriend. Cinderella chef is okay. When a snail falls in love....just faltu.Not worth watching.

Heard Lee min ho's name and I just saw Legend of the blue sea. But planning to see more of his hit serials in future. 

Just finished Kill me heal me and found him also awesome....yes my nxt target is definitely him.πŸ˜„

Hi πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

Thank you for all the advice and information, really helpful since I have zero idea about kdramas.

I think I will start with Kill me & knock knock.

Thank you once again 😁

& Where to watch these dramas? On YouTube or some other app?

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Currently i am watching doctor slump.

So far- okay okay

Oh hello guyssmiley42 i am another big k drama fan,watching since last 5/6 years. Beside k drama i watch Chinese too. 

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 2 months ago
jhalak7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Hi πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

Thank you for all the advice and information, really helpful since I have zero idea about kdramas.

I think I will start with Kill me & knock knock.

Thank you once again 😁

& Where to watch these dramas? On YouTube or some other app?

youtube, dailymotion,netflix,amazon and facebook 

Edited by jhalak7 - 2 months ago