Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Na na those days of getting offended over fictional characters are over 🀣🀣🀣 Those were the days, fighting fan wars on India Forums 😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣

I randomly watch any good Korean show or Paki show if I like any edit on insta or YouTube. But these days no good shows are coming. So i have been watching old shows which aired in last 5 years that i missed.

Coming back to Mu Chang. That Lady was a literal Ekta kapoor heroine. Mahaan devi with no f*cks to give about her husband and zero communication. The only good thing is that she accepted her fault towards the end and apologized unlike.......

The second Lady was an angel. She wasn't bitter even after her engagement broke. Also, there was no fault of hers in hiding his past. It was clearly told his brain id fragile.

Rajan Shahi has overtaken Kekta now 😭 His Rishta show has been going on for 14 years now. Ridiculous. Autumns Concerto bhi 2009 mein saath mein shuru hua tha. Abhi Xiao Le great great Grandfather ban jaata if it was under Rajan shahi banner😭😭

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Befikre

Na na those days of getting offended over fictional characters are over 🀣🀣🀣 Those were the days, fighting fan wars on India Forums 😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣

I randomly watch any good Korean show or Paki show if I like any edit on insta or YouTube. But these days no good shows are coming. So i have been watching old shows which aired in last 5 years that i missed.

Coming back to Mu Chang. That Lady was a literal Ekta kapoor heroine. Mahaan devi with no f*cks to give about her husband and zero communication. The only good thing is that she accepted her fault towards the end and apologized unlike.......

The second Lady was an angel. She wasn't bitter even after her engagement broke. Also, there was no fault of hers in hiding his past. It was clearly told his brain id fragile.

Rajan Shahi has overtaken Kekta now 😭 His Rishta show has been going on for 14 years now. Ridiculous. Autumns Concerto bhi 2009 mein saath mein shuru hua tha. Abhi Xiao Le great great Grandfather ban jaata if it was under Rajan shahi banner😭😭

Yeah at least she accepted she wS at fault . πŸ™„ my anger diluted a lot by the end... her son knocks sense into her , her husband tries to, even her b* mil shows concern for the family but she fails to read the room smiley36 But I liked that she was low key happy to marry Guang Xi smiley36 i was like..whats the problrm now when she loves him so much ? Just tell him the whole truth & start a new life but no smiley44 god knows where she was stuck up...

how she was explaining her friend "look at the brighter side "smiley39 I was laughing so much on that scene..I liked how her story started..it was disheartening ..

Yeah Ekta k is kinda totally out of thr picture & rs has taken over n he's been churning garbage in his shows πŸ—‘ in a similar track in yrkkh , akshara denies the existence of the birth father & there were huge arguments abt it..but there , she was divorced & abandoned n she married another man who loved her son like his own..hell lot of difference..here Guang Xi deserved to know and xio le too, as he was longing for a father ..whatever the complications cud be, I felt they were manageable as his fiance was very understanding & kind. But then..our hero wouldn't hold bk for mu cheng would he ? smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am new to k drama, never watched any. Can you suggest something like Sidney Sheldon thriller or BA Paris Domestic thriller genre ?

Krinya thumbnail

I haven't seen too many Thrillers but the ones I loved were flower of evil, Vincenzo... ..I've heard squid game is a very popular thriller ..haven't seen it though .

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

I haven't seen too many Thrillers but the ones I loved were flower of evil, Vincenzo... ..I've heard squid game is a very popular thriller ..haven't seen it though .

I recently watched gyeongseong creature. And is in love for it. Can anyone recommend more shows like it.
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

I recently watched gyeongseong creature. And is in love for it. Can anyone recommend more shows like it.

If ur watching Netflix , when you like a show they recommend similar shows ..

This one came up on my suggested list , I'll check it out sometime smiley4

Befikre thumbnail

If ur watching Netflix , when you like a show they recommend similar shows ..

This one came up on my suggested list , I'll check it out sometime smiley4

I don't know what's wrong with me but I am watching YRKKH these days 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I saw some Abhira reels on Twitter and checked out some episodes on hotstar and then went back and watched last two months episodes 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I have never ever watched this show in my life but these days it's acting like a stress buster for me πŸ˜‚

Krinya thumbnail

I don't know what's wrong with me but I am watching YRKKH these days 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I saw some Abhira reels on Twitter and checked out some episodes on hotstar and then went back and watched last two months episodes 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I have never ever watched this show in my life but these days it's acting like a stress buster for me πŸ˜‚

It's not bad at all..the new generation..I'm not Watching it though...i get bored very fast..lost patience to wait for a new epi....Yrkkh s2 and s1 were the best for me. smiley36I prefer to start a show and end it in sometime..

I checked another Taiwanese show and gawd ! They have pms , marriage , misunderstandings , separations , accidents , kidnapping , third angle , plotting , planning everything in 30 epis smiley37

Edited by Krinya - 8 months ago
Befikre thumbnail

It's not bad at all..the new generation..I'm not Watching it though...i get bored very fast..lost patience to wait for a new epi....Yrkkh s2 and s1 were the best for me. smiley36I prefer to start a show and end it in sometime..

I checked another Taiwanese show and gawd ! They have pms , marriage , misunderstandings , separations , accidents , kidnapping , third angle , plotting , planning everything in 30 epis smiley37

That's the precise reason I stopped watching ITV shows post Madhubala. I can't sit through 20 mins episodes and wait for next one every day.πŸ˜‚ This one I just saw some reels on insta and found it funny. So checked out few episodes for time pass. Then got curious and watched since beginning of gen 4 πŸ˜‚ I don't take this show seriously. It's a stress buster for me right now after my hectic office. It's hilarious and leads are non toxic and likeable right now. Once typical ITV nonsense starts, I will stop watching πŸ’€πŸ˜‚.

Which Taiwanese show did you watch? Their shows are much bolder than Korean showsπŸ˜‚

Krinya thumbnail

That's the precise reason I stopped watching ITV shows post Madhubala. I can't sit through 20 mins episodes and wait for next one every day.πŸ˜‚ This one I just saw some reels on insta and found it funny. So checked out few episodes for time pass. Then got curious and watched since beginning of gen 4 πŸ˜‚ I don't take this show seriously. It's a stress buster for me right now after my hectic office. It's hilarious and leads are non toxic and likeable right now. Once typical ITV nonsense starts, I will stop watching πŸ’€πŸ˜‚.

Which Taiwanese show did you watch? Their shows are much bolder than Korean showsπŸ˜‚

I was checking out you're my destiny smiley4 I've seen the Korean version & that one was much better ..I just checked the og Taiwanese one & first 2-3 epis I saw then the last epi..n I read through the descriptions of each epi n dropped it ..they have a ons , then they get married , fall in love , fl has miscarriage , ml has some memory loss , they separate , then again they meet and therrz an accident , therez this girl who wants the ml n she keeps plotting , the ml turns blind , and a lot more that i cant remember smiley37..the fl remined me of a relative ..the resemblance is uncanny smiley24

In the Korean version they do separate but it's bec the ml has terminal illness due to which he purposely pushes the fl away ..but the good thing was she keeps the other guy at an arms distance and he too, keeps his ex gf away ..

Yrkkh yeah nothing new in the story but SaaS bahu khit pit always works specially a bold bahu smiley36I chkd an epi and I liked it but then I had to continue the series of k dramas smiley36