Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I thought of watching this tonight , since it’s a drama concerning my stream … 

too much violence in the beginning … 

I loved their food .. lovely sticky rice n fried lamb , chicken soup … sluurrrrpp 😋😋🍜🍲🥘🍵

the FL is soo pretty ,mthey have such flawless complexions ❤️

Edited by Sutapasima - 21 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Both the guy n the girl have no parents but share the love n affections of the same grandma. 

How sweetly she proposes to him smiley42smiley42asking him to wait for her to grow old enough to marry him !! 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Doctors was a nice drama

Have you seen hospital Playlist? It's the best medico drama..also Dr romantic ...and a couple of more I can recommend.. Dr slump recently was also a good one 

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Doctors was a nice drama

Have you seen hospital Playlist? It's the best medico drama..also Dr romantic ...and a couple of more I can recommend.. Dr slump recently was also a good one 

Agree.

Doctors was a good one. Starting with life of FL and then ML, it gradually covers hospital, politics, relationships, revenge, patients and their lives... It focuses mainly on Neurosurgery and few cases. The way they showed is good. Touched diff scenarios with few diff aspects as well. Loved FL throughout the show. Though I'm not sure about the age gap between the lead couple, I liked how ML did not behave like her homeroom teacher and carried the burden all the time. I guess, he dropped the attitude in the high school only.

I have not seen Dr. Romantic.

Dr Slump was a good watch as well. They mainly focused on slump in lives of diff individuals, lead couple being the toppers of their time. Mental health, family support and how to deal with the slump and get back on track was shown well.

But Hospital Playlist was the best pick for sure. Five friends, diff area of speciality, so many diff cases, the way of interconnection between diff departments, their friendship and the brief and quick way of presentation was very nice. Highly recommended show.

Krinya thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Agree.

Doctors was a good one. Starting with life of FL and then ML, it gradually covers hospital, politics, relationships, revenge, patients and their lives... It focuses mainly on Neurosurgery and few cases. The way they showed is good. Touched diff scenarios with few diff aspects as well. Loved FL throughout the show. Though I'm not sure about the age gap between the lead couple, I liked how ML did not behave like her homeroom teacher and carried the burden all the time. I guess, he dropped the attitude in the high school only.

I have not seen Dr. Romantic.

Dr Slump was a good watch as well. They mainly focused on slump in lives of diff individuals, lead couple being the toppers of their time. Mental health, family support and how to deal with the slump and get back on track was shown well.

But Hospital Playlist was the best pick for sure. Five friends, diff area of speciality, so many diff cases, the way of interconnection between diff departments, their friendship and the brief and quick way of presentation was very nice. Highly recommended show.

Oooh you're missing a great show then..although , hospital Playlist is my all time fav , Dr romantic is amazing as well in it's own right...I liked the first season better but 2nd one also I've seen for the ml..not exactly the ml but the doctor on whose life the show is based on..if you like medico dramas , this one is engaging from the first epi itself ..do watch it smiley27

MaDiee thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Oooh you're missing a great show then..although , hospital Playlist is my all time fav , Dr romantic is amazing as well in it's own right...I liked the first season better but 2nd one also I've seen for the ml..not exactly the ml but the doctor on whose life the show is based on..if you like medico dramas , this one is engaging from the first epi itself ..do watch it smiley27

Okay. ML is of Business Proposal na?. I'll give it a try in sometime. I saw back to back two Medical dramas... now after some change I guess.

Krinya thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Okay. ML is of Business Proposal na?. I'll give it a try in sometime. I saw back to back two Medical dramas... now after some change I guess.

He's in s2...s1 hero is one of the doctors of Hospital Playlist smiley36 Yeah take a break from medical dramas & watch it later..but do keep it in ur Playlist..I'm sure you won't be disappointed 

MaDiee thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

He's in s2...s1 hero is one of the doctors of Hospital Playlist smiley36 Yeah take a break from medical dramas & watch it later..but do keep it in ur Playlist..I'm sure you won't be disappointed 

Yeah, will keep in my watchlist.smiley20

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

grand ma lost her life in episode three .. such an emotional scenesmiley19 . the heroine did so well smiley32

show takes 13 yrs leap .. heroine is a doctor now .

Edited by Sutapasima - 17 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

grand ma lost her life in episode three .. such an emotional scenesmiley19 . the heroine did so well smiley32

show takes 13 yrs leap .. heroine is a doctor now .

Yeah n she's quite good at it ..aftrr epi 3 it's really good