Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

100% . It's a wonderfully scripted show ..n it's very different from what I've seen so far. 😎

I got a recommendation of Hometown Cha Cha Cha after I watched Once upon a small town. But both of them are different except of a fact that one of the lead comes to village as a doctor and the other one who is local is all rounder ( Like do-it-all)

I found charm in both of them, though a different one. One upon... was a soothing watch - giving insight in the Vet profession, specially in the big / domestic animals of a town. ML, FL and Best friend of FL were all good.

In Hometown... It looked like the entire neighbourhood lived in each other's lives and a little too much show of them for my liking. But they had multiple stories moving together which was not the case in the Other show I mentioned.

Overall I liked both the shows. Just would suggest to not watch the same theme back to back. Just watch it after watching something else, and they will be entertaining for sure.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MaDiee

I got a recommendation of Hometown Cha Cha Cha after I watched Once upon a small town. But both of them are different except of a fact that one of the lead comes to village as a doctor and the other one who is local is all rounder ( Like do-it-all)

I found charm in both of them, though a different one. One upon... was a soothing watch - giving insight in the Vet profession, specially in the big / domestic animals of a town. ML, FL and Best friend of FL were all good.

In Hometown... It looked like the entire neighbourhood lived in each other's lives and a little too much show of them for my liking. But they had multiple stories moving together which was not the case in the Other show I mentioned.

Overall I liked both the shows. Just would suggest to not watch the same theme back to back. Just watch it after watching something else, and they will be entertaining for sure.

Thx for the recommendation , I'll watch the other one..I always mix the genres as they come up in my watchlist lol

I loved hometown but I also couldn't catch up with all their stories so kept ff them. There r some things which r very real , like , I loved how the ml gives up a high earning job for a simple life , also when the fl once says that children want to see their elders happy and not in sacrificing mode always. Plenty of such scenes r my favs..I didn't like the heroine much then she grew on me..for the first half I loved the hero more and in the second half I loved the heroine more 😃 That way I always have something to take from each show ...

Krinya thumbnail

No idea if there r any dots fans here..descendents of the sun..if somebody is starting k dramas I'd recommend this one first 😆

I finished watching it and really regret that I didn't see it before ..its a complete package n really really well written . Specially the leads (both the pairs) , with nerves of steel , yet so vulnerable ..all of them performed their duties when utmost dedication , which cud be emotionally exhausting a lot of times but they just go with the flow and go through all of it together .

Oh I forgot to mention..the first and the only show I've seen in which there is

1. No childhood angle 😆

2. No third angle

3. No past angle

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
MaDiee thumbnail

Thx for the recommendation , I'll watch the other one..I always mix the genres as they come up in my watchlist lol

I loved hometown but I also couldn't catch up with all their stories so kept ff them. There r some things which r very real , like , I loved how the ml gives up a high earning job for a simple life , also when the fl once says that children want to see their elders happy and not in sacrificing mode always. Plenty of such scenes r my favs..I didn't like the heroine much then she grew on me..for the first half I loved the hero more and in the second half I loved the heroine more 😃 That way I always have something to take from each show ...

Well said. And yes, simplicity with a smiling message is the beauty of this show. Even I took the quote that if you want to do something for your children, stay healthy first. Good one.

MaDiee thumbnail

No idea if there r any dots fans here..descendents of the sun..if somebody is starting k dramas I'd recommend this one first 😆

I finished watching it and really regret that I didn't see it before ..its a complete package n really really well written . Specially the leads (both the pairs) , with nerves of steel , yet so vulnerable ..all of them performed their duties when utmost dedication , which cud be emotionally exhausting a lot of times but they just go with the flow and go through all of it together .

Oh I forgot to mention..the first and the only show I've seen in which there is

1. No childhood angle 😆

2. No third angle

3. No past angle

Sounds interesting. 😃

I read a recommendation for dots many a times. Just didn't know it's full name lol. Descendants of the sun is in my watchlist for quite long time now. Don't know just couldn't start that one. Now I guess you triggered my drama watching craving and that will be the next one for sure. Thanks for the mention.

Krinya thumbnail

Sounds interesting. 😃

I read a recommendation for dots many a times. Just didn't know it's full name lol. Descendants of the sun is in my watchlist for quite long time now. Don't know just couldn't start that one. Now I guess you triggered my drama watching craving and that will be the next one for sure. Thanks for the mention.

Ah ! Definitely not to be missed ..❤️ If you start watching , we can discuss the epis here .

I finished another show ..wooof. but it turned out to be so cute that I couldn't stop 😉

"Touch your heart "..perfect romcom..its too too too cute.

MaDiee thumbnail

Ah ! Definitely not to be missed ..❤️ If you start watching , we can discuss the epis here .

I finished another show ..wooof. but it turned out to be so cute that I couldn't stop 😉

"Touch your heart "..perfect romcom..its too too too cute.

Sure, would love to.

I watched Touch your heart for the ML. He looked too cute, who was a pro in his profession but total clueless in matters of love. FL was dumb turned cute. I liked the show. Captivating.

Krinya thumbnail

Sure, would love to.

I watched Touch your heart for the ML. He looked too cute, who was a pro in his profession but total clueless in matters of love. FL was dumb turned cute. I liked the show. Captivating.

Yeah loved it too..

But I don't think the fl was dumb ..may be dumb only in the starting 2 scenes ..they were funny. The vitamin scene 😆.but I found her to be very mature , at the same time very smart, adaptive , resilient, sensitive and also strong..its not easy to take the criticism, actors often slip into depression n drugs due to the low phase ..apart from the scandal also, she was criticized for her acting but from her behavior I never felt she has bitter feelings or she feels weighed down ..she was able to block a lot of negativity and live life joyfully ..I think this is the first thing that our ml noticed about her right ? When he overheard her watching the office staff gossiping abt her scandal.

This is what happens most of the time..I love their heros but end up loving the fl more in every show ..☺️

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
MaDiee thumbnail

Yeah loved it too..

But I don't think the fl was dumb ..may be dumb only in the starting 2 scenes ..they were funny. The vitamin scene 😆.but I found her to be very mature , at the same time very smart, adaptive , resilient, sensitive and also strong..its not easy to take the criticism, actors often slip into depression n drugs due to the low phase ..apart from the scandal also, she was criticized for her acting but from her behavior I never felt she has bitter feelings or she feels weighed down ..she was able to block a lot of negativity and live life joyfully ..I think this is the first thing that our ml noticed about her right ? When he overheard her watching the office staff gossiping abt her scandal.

This is what happens most of the time..I love their heros but end up loving the fl more in every show ..☺️

Right, I agree.

I watched the show quite a times back. And this is the memory take I had. I remember FL to be a little dumb in initial epis but you are right. Eventually when story unfolded she was more brave, strong and matured. Liked your overview, very well put. I will make sure to write a little detailed one next time, which won't do injustice to the character or a show. Enjoying our common love and look out for the shows and characters inside.

Krinya thumbnail

Just started watching "start up" . Brilliant piece of work👏