SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I just recently started watching Korean dramas. Crash landing was the first one. Any other good recommendations? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm here 🤗 

Crash landing is very special as its the first drama I've seen . 

Expecting guests today so I won't be that active. But I'll pitch in as I get time  ..let's make this fun🥳

The ones I've seen , I liked all of them..

Romcoms. 

Suspicious partner 

My love from the star 

Business proposal (my fav. ) 

Her private life. 

What's wrong with secretary kim

King the land 

Shooting stars.

Touch your heart ❤ 

King the land 

Oh my Venus 

My demon

Thrillers 

Flower of evil (currently watching this one , it's awesome ) 

Glory

Vincenzo 

K2

Descendents of the sun

Military prosector doberman

very different but amazing shows.. 

Dr romantic 

Start up

Romance is an open book

It's okay not to be okay. 

Hospital Playlist 

Strong woman Bong soon

nevertheless

forecasting love and weather 

run on

Record of youth 

The world of the married 

Good Manager 

Doctors 

On my list..😃

Hometown cha cha cha

Mr. Queen

Cdramas. Very very cute .

Hidden love

Well intended love

Put your head on my shoulders 

More suggestions welcome..

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago
SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'm here 🤗 

Expecting guests today so I won't be that active. But I'll pitch in as I get time  ..let's make this fun🥳

yay you found me!same for me… first and only lol.

Yes I am about to call it a night! But let’s get this party started lol

Edited by SejN - 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Ok you liked North or South part better ? 

I felt north part was a bit of a drag..initially I couldn't identify a lot of names and faces ...like I didn't know that eavesdrop guy is from the village 😆 Yoon se ri made it fun and of course ..our hero was as good as it gets.. 

I was so desperate to see her move to South that I skipped 2 epis..then went bk again and saw...again..I ff'd a lot of side characters parts..like those women gossip , his girlfriend , the guy who took shelter in North , and the army scenes..couldn't understand much ..its tough to know when the flashback starts and where it ends..

But the South Korea part really made it up...his comrades were total fun..and the love story is one of the best I've seen❤️ To what lengths a man can do to protect his love..n the ordeal that Yoon se RI goes through..how they r connected from the past .. ..the story is awesome.

.her dialogue "you were there for me even when you didn't know" ..it stayed with me..true soul mate love ❤ 

SejN thumbnail

Ok you liked North or South part better ? 

I felt north part was a bit of a drag..initially I couldn't identify a lot of names and faces ...like I didn't know that eavesdrop guy is from the village 😆 Yoon se ri made it fun and of course ..our hero was as good as it gets.. 

I was so desperate to see her move to South that I skipped 2 epis..then went bk again and saw...again..I ff'd a lot of side characters parts..like those women gossip , his girlfriend , the guy who took shelter in North , and the army scenes..couldn't understand much ..its tough to know when the flashback starts and where it ends..

But the South Korea part really made it up...his comrades were total fun..and the love story is one of the best I've seen❤️ To what lengths a man can do to protect his love..n the ordeal that Yoon se RI goes through..how they r connected from the past .. ..the story is awesome.

.her dialogue "you were there for me even when you didn't know" ..it stayed with me..true soul mate love ❤ 

the south was my fav as well! I was so happy that the comrades were able to come as well! She was able to fulfill her promise. The emotions they showed felt so real! Both of their accidents I was crying! Since it was my first show I asked my sister in law when Siri was critical that is this like itv where the kill them off! Did I just get sucked in to something I’m not going to love loll! And she’s like relax just watch it. 

Captain Ri was so cute and protective of her <3. Yes the first few episodes were a drag and it was hard to get the names and faces right. But once it kicked off to SK I wanted to binge it all day lol. 

The whole last episode of there he texted her in advance was just so so amazing! I said this is love! Even tho they are not together they are still connected. 

It was a master piece for sure! And then my sister in law told me they are actually married and just had a baby! I said whattt this is even more amazing. 

SejN thumbnail

I'm here 🤗 

The ones I've seen , I liked all of them..

Romcoms. 

Suspicious partner 

My love from the star 

Business proposal (my fav. ) 

Thrillers 

Flower of evil (currently watching this one , it's awesome ) 

Stranger 

K2

On my list..😃

glory

Hometown cha cha cha

It's ok to be not ok

Mr. Queen

Shooting stars 

Legend of the blue seas 

More suggestions welcome..

I have home town cha cha cha as well and business proposal! I am wanting to start Vincenzo heard good stuff about it 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejN

the south was my fav as well! I was so happy that the comrades were able to come as well! She was able to fulfill her promise. The emotions they showed felt so real! Both of their accidents I was crying! Since it was my first show I asked my sister in law when Siri was critical that is this like itv where the kill them off! Did I just get sucked in to something I’m not going to love loll! And she’s like relax just watch it. 

Captain Ri was so cute and protective of her <3. Yes the first few episodes were a drag and it was hard to get the names and faces right. But once it kicked off to SK I wanted to binge it all day lol. 

The whole last episode of there he texted her in advance was just so so amazing! I said this is love! Even tho they are not together they are still connected. 

It was a master piece for sure! And then my sister in law told me they are actually married and just had a baby! I said whattt this is even more amazing. 

The last epi was a gem...when they hug on the border , their last conversation , his messages , and finally how they meet , it's pure love..the last scene with rainbows , mist , the lake , the scenery, their pics, them together , it was surreal. ❤️

Also loved the fact that thy kept up with the humor for most part of of show ..seri was adorable ..that train scene where they spend the night in the fields was hilarious ..so were the comrades I South Korea..they spent 8 epis to send her back and here, everyone was just coming  😆

Another scene I totally love was when they're drinking together n telling each other how their future should be..its my fav scene ...

SejN thumbnail

The last epi was a gem...when they hug on the border , their last conversation , his messages , and finally how they meet , it's pure love..the last scene with rainbows , mist , the lake , the scenery, their pics, them together , it was surreal. ❤️

Also loved the fact that thy kept up with the humor for most part of of show ..seri was adorable ..that train scene where they spend the night in the fields was hilarious ..so were the comrades I South Korea..they spent 8 epis to send her back and here, everyone was just coming  😆

Another scene I totally love was when they're drinking together n telling each other how their future should be..its my fav scene ...

Yes! I loved it all! I even loved the song they used.. didn’t understand a single word but it sounds so beautiful! 

And the snow falling, I loved how they tied everything together, no missing parts. 

Krinya thumbnail

Sejal, pl change the title to some general so that we can discuss other shows as well..

I've put Vincenzo on my list..it looks good..

I've started watching shooting stars..its cool breezy , romcom..i liked business proposal better but this one is also nice..no Brainer..

Start watching romcoms😃 awesome Hote hain

SejN thumbnail

Sejal, pl change the title to some general so that we can discuss other shows as well..

I've put Vincenzo on my list..it looks good..

I've started watching shooting stars..its cool breezy , romcom..i liked business proposal better but this one is also nice..no Brainer..

Start watching romcoms😃 awesome Hote hain

I saw the first episode of Vincenzo.. and it was good! I think I need to let it grow on me.. I forgot it’s not romcom so I was like hmm.. but it does look good! 

I think I will start business proposal so then I can split my time lol

Name changed. Let me know if this one is better