Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SejN

I saw the first episode of Vincenzo.. and it was good! I think I need to let it grow on me.. I forgot it’s not romcom so I was like hmm.. but it does look good!

I think I will start business proposal so then I can split my time lol

Name changed. Let me know if this one is better

Yeah ...title is fine 👍🏼

I'll start glory after this..ive read a lot about it .. its currently the #1 kdrama

Watch flower of evil also sometime, its really well made.

Romcoms r in the league of their own 😆Sometimes you.wonder do these men exist on this planet ? But it's everything that we crave for in our shows..like how the leads discuss their problems , how they converse , how they spend time knowing each other , help each other with their past issues , how they have undying trust for each other ..plus the chemistry is electric ..in each show, there r really really good friends ..supporting characters r all terrific. Each subplot is tied to the main story , revealing slowly to the audience.

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah ...title is fine 👍🏼

I'll start glory after this..ive read a lot about it .. its currently the #1 kdrama

Watch flower of evil also sometime, its really well made.

Romcoms r in the league of their own 😆Sometimes you.wonder do these men exist on this planet ? But it's everything that we crave for in our shows..like how the leads discuss their problems , how they converse , how they spend time knowing each other , help each other with their past issues , how they have undying trust for each other ..plus the chemistry is electric ..in each show, there r really really good friends ..supporting characters r all terrific. Each subplot is tied to the main story , revealing slowly to the audience.

ITV needs to take inspiration for sure lol

Krinya thumbnail

ITV needs to take inspiration for sure lol

They just know how to make pathetic copies and adaptations. Copy karna hai toh sahi cheez karo but no..

I know therez a diff in format ..but are there any Indian web shows doing great ? I seriously don't know , I don't watch.. if I get recommendations on some comedy I watch it..

Anyhow..I just finished shooting stars in 3 days ..🥵 totally exhausted now..it was a cuteness overloaded show..flower of evil was 10/10..shooting stars was the perfect the perfect romcom..

Sorry for sounding like a broken record ..but I love this thing about their shows.. no matter what their past is (and past angle is there in every show ) , they never turn bitter , or spill their bittneress to people around them....they grow mature , fall in love, make good friends and have a good life ..specially love helps them heal in ways one can't imagine.. I dunno it's more of fantasy or reality , but I love it ...I find this thing common in all their shows..

I'll start with glory in 2-3 days ..

I forgot to mention " suspicious partner" is also very cute..its not romantic comedy but it's a mix of everything.. slow burn romance, thriller ..it starts a bit slow then picks up at epi 5 .

SejN thumbnail

I am going to make a list of the recommendations and start them! I feel like I need to watch more shows so I can compare lol.

Should we start the same show so then we can discuss as we watch each episode? Lol

ITV is too toxic at times. Which is why I left it for so many yrs.

Krinya thumbnail

I am going to make a list of the recommendations and start them! I feel like I need to watch more shows so I can compare lol.

Should we start the same show so then we can discuss as we watch each episode? Lol

ITV is too toxic at times. Which is why I left it for so many yrs.

Sure let's do that 👍🏼Watch the same show together ..problem is ,but I'm really fast 😆unless something comes up

Howz Vincenzo? I'll start watching "its OK to be not ok".

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Sure let's do that 👍🏼Watch the same show together ..problem is ,but I'm really fast 😆unless something comes up

Howz Vincenzo? I'll start watching "its OK to be not ok".

Vincenzo is good!

I can start it’s ok to be not ok. The thing is I need to find it on Netflix lol. But I can try to find it 😂🤣

ok it is on Netflix so I will start tonight!

Edited by SejN - 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Vincenzo is good!

I can start it’s ok to be not ok. The thing is I need to find it on Netflix lol. But I can try to find it 😂🤣

ok it is on Netflix so I will start tonight!

Yeah mostly all of them are on Netflix..

I started with "it's ok"..can't understand much but let's see how it progresses..the reviews given by my friends r good..its supposed to be romantic ..dekhte hain..

This hero starred in my love from the star ..not too much fond of him ..his straight face frm my love from Star keeps popping up in my mind 😆

Krinya thumbnail

Oh BTW shooting stars was reaaaaallly cute ..crazy but hilarious , Nd Romantic ..first epi kind of drags but it sets up the story ...in between 2-3 epis r serious but o my gaawd the way it ends was beautiful ..and cute..and funny😆 There r too many actors and all r set up with one or the other, obviously our lead pair r the best of them all..

Ye saara kuch uske hero ko dekh ke hi likha tha..the past trauma , how sensitive they're abt it.. the hero is superstar of their country but he's not obnoxious , he's not arrogant ...he treats everyone around him well..his crazy antics kept me hooked ..it gives a glimpse of their world , their entertainment industry , how it works..

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Romance-

True Beauty

18 Again

Something In The Rain

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

A Love So Beautiful

Comedy-

Welcome To Waikiki

Healing-

May I Help You

At A Distance Spring Is Green

The Sound Of Magic

Its Okay Not To Be Okay

Thriller-

The Glory

The Golden Spoon

Island

He Is Psychometric

Bring It On Ghost

Link - Eat Love Kill

Healer

W Two Worlds

Survival-

Happiness

Squid Game

Historical-

Tale Of Nokdu

100 Days My Prince

The Red Sleeve (based on true story)

Krinya thumbnail

Wow thx for the suggestions...romance mostly they're on my watch list..

Did you like healer ?