Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Right, I agree.

I watched the show quite a times back. And this is the memory take I had. I remember FL to be a little dumb in initial epis but you are right. Eventually when story unfolded she was more brave, strong and matured. Liked your overview, very well put. I will make sure to write a little detailed one next time, which won't do injustice to the character or a show. Enjoying our common love and look out for the shows and characters inside.

🤗Thx ..yes...

CuteMommy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Just started watching "start up" . Brilliant piece of work👏

I loved it! I love the K-dramas that blend romance and entrepreneurship

Krinya thumbnail

Finished "start up" ..I lost count on how many times I get awestruck watching these series specially when they reach its end..I can't describe the emotions ..

Anyways..start up is a must watch ...it's abs brilliant and awesome..from the first epi itself , it just makes you go wooooowww..I remember Watchin the first epi of "it's ok not to be ok" n going through similar feelings..but start up was even better..

*spoilers*

Throughout the series I kept thinking who should dal mi choose ..I got the answer n I'm glad they kept the pride of all the characters in the end...my fav char in the series ..Nam do san😍 he wins hands down.. along with granny ..although in epi 1 he existed only as a newspaper photo and a name in the letters , but he was there, an integral part of it right frm day 1...a 9 yr old genius mind , not only intellectually but emotionally , who realised that luck did come his way but the rest of it was his own effort but still he gave up on the medal he won , coz he wanted 100% of everything to be his effort . Likewise as they grow up , he was lucky to have dal mi love him the very first day they met , but he moved out of the shadow there and then..in the end he was overjoyed to hear "I love you bec it's you" ❤️ That was his journey ..so so beautiful.

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

No idea if there r any dots fans here..descendents of the sun..if somebody is starting k dramas I'd recommend this one first 😆

I finished watching it and really regret that I didn't see it before ..its a complete package n really really well written . Specially the leads (both the pairs) , with nerves of steel , yet so vulnerable ..all of them performed their duties when utmost dedication , which cud be emotionally exhausting a lot of times but they just go with the flow and go through all of it together .

Oh I forgot to mention..the first and the only show I've seen in which there is

1. No childhood angle 😆

2. No third angle

3. No past angle

Totally agree.

Just loved the show. The characters did not leave my mind the entire time. Both the couples and others were looked just so perfect that it made me want to watch and watch... I kind of have a mixed feelings right now as I've completed watching the show. This is crispy. Maintains a proper balance between action, tension, dangerous military ops, emergency medical situations, love, humour and flow. I could really feel they were feeling I guess. Even I got my spirits high now! 😆 I even went for a run early this morning. Inspired. Happy.👍🏼

Krinya thumbnail

Yaar I started this show..something in the rain..but I I bored in the 5-6 epis only😔 Still trying to figure out why..

Krinya thumbnail

Totally agree.

Just loved the show. The characters did not leave my mind the entire time. Both the couples and others were looked just so perfect that it made me want to watch and watch... I kind of have a mixed feelings right now as I've completed watching the show. This is crispy. Maintains a proper balance between action, tension, dangerous military ops, emergency medical situations, love, humour and flow. I could really feel they were feeling I guess. Even I got my spirits high now! 😆 I even went for a run early this morning. Inspired. Happy.👍🏼

U watching anything these days ?

MaDiee thumbnail

U watching anything these days ?

I am planning to start 'Start up'

And a Chinese one 'Love 020'

What are you up to?

MaDiee thumbnail

Finished "start up" ..I lost count on how many times I get awestruck watching these series specially when they reach its end..I can't describe the emotions ..

Anyways..start up is a must watch ...it's abs brilliant and awesome..from the first epi itself , it just makes you go wooooowww..I remember Watchin the first epi of "it's ok not to be ok" n going through similar feelings..but start up was even better..

*spoilers*

Throughout the series I kept thinking who should dal mi choose ..I got the answer n I'm glad they kept the pride of all the characters in the end...my fav char in the series ..Nam do san😍 he wins hands down.. along with granny ..although in epi 1 he existed only as a newspaper photo and a name in the letters , but he was there, an integral part of it right frm day 1...a 9 yr old genius mind , not only intellectually but emotionally , who realised that luck did come his way but the rest of it was his own effort but still he gave up on the medal he won , coz he wanted 100% of everything to be his effort . Likewise as they grow up , he was lucky to have dal mi love him the very first day they met , but he moved out of the shadow there and then..in the end he was overjoyed to hear "I love you bec it's you" ❤️ That was his journey ..so so beautiful.

Agree!

Start up was a real journey. Not much melodrama... No overacting... Crisp, realistic, relatable... I loved the journey.. of maturity of companies, rivals, relationships and individuals... They have shown the growth quite nicely.

Specially when in the last one when Injae says, "It's her third year, she can handle this much..." Loved how her character matured... she showcased variety of emotions and actions... appreciative... satisfactory.

Do-san! Kudos to the man. The way he worked on his self-esteem, his choice of dream, his way back to his heart, his determination and dedication to his team and his strength to win the market... How he was straightforward with his family, specifically with his dad was nice. And specially how she wanted Dal mi to like him as him not someone from her memory/dream got my heart. "Why do you like me?" Well I wanted to hear the answer myself as well. He stole the show. He was the one who took actions. Who expressed. Who worked hard to achieve what he dreamt. Though the story revolved around Dal mi, he was the hero. His journey was amazing!

Dal mi! Simple, resilient, confident, innocent and emotional girl, who knew how to do her work well. Her emotions, expectations, beliefs and hard work shone out well. Though she was confused last few of the epis... I guess, the answer was clear and quite obvious. But they showed it nicely. It felt good to see both the sisters together working in a company, just how it would have, if the tragedy in their past would not have occurred and they would have followed their dad's path just as they did.

Good boy! How can someone be so honest? All the time? His opinions and honest criticisms were too apt and necessary, though it made him look little cruel but I was glad he was always there with them. But the younger one got my mind in the ep 1. I wonder why they did not show his journey from struggling teenager to a successful investor / manager he became. The power and attitude looked sudden and I could not place why he did not look for the ones he started his journey from. Neither granny nor Dal mi. It looked little out of the place when he started fighting with Do san in the cold war. Where were you, when he was not there? Did the letters comforted Dal mi alone? They did not mean anything to him? If they did, why no any move from his side? They started the story with him and shifted it to become Do san's. Indeed he was there, but not always where he had to. He stopped 2 steps back. that actually put him out of the race very early. He was late, a little too much. Though I would have loved to see his character grow a little differently and act little differently. But it is what it is.

Granny was a pure love. her bond with everyone was so beautiful specially with her good boy. Melted my heart.

Overall amazing watch. Satisfactory. Happy to have watched it.

MaDiee thumbnail

I am planning to start 'Start up'

And a Chinese one 'Love 020'

What are you up to?

I'm done with both the series.

What are you guys up to?

Any suggestions ?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Any of you guys watched Celebrity?

I binge watched it today, it was awesome!