Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Any of you guys watched Celebrity?

I binge watched it today, it was awesome!

Started today after hearing all sorts of reviews. Still on epi1.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Started today after hearing all sorts of reviews. Still on epi1.

The ending of epi 1 was a banger❤️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'll watch it..is it ongoing ? In that case I'll wait for it to finish

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'll watch it..is it ongoing ? In that case I'll wait for it to finish

No. All 12 episodes are out on Netflix.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaDiee

I am planning to start 'Start up'

And a Chinese one 'Love 020'

What are you up to?

Love020 is on my list ..

Loved loved loved your take on start up..I felt the same about each character..

Yes ..Mr.good boy , they could have written him.better but then..I realized towards the end that he had a lot of pride and ego which stopped him from.going bk on checking granny..love for dal mi came as a surprise..where when how ? And why didn't he tell her this before they started looking for do San? His letters might be comforting for her but he was made to write it for granny ..was it his true feelings ? I loved what he said in the end and that's exactly what I wanted to hear from him ..that all these years he wasn't there for them ..

His journey , was fine ..we didn't need to see much of it since it was established that he is a genius ....he had the money he earned through stocks so def he cud multiply it and rise really fast...

He realized he's in love when he felt jealous with do San. It's unfair to both do San and dal mi , not to him..he lost his chance... Glad dal mi didn't care much when he confessed...but certainly he's as good as all others I mean..the way he helped them sail through at each point , keeping his feelings aside , how he realized how he can pay back his granny, invested in their company finally..it was truly heartwarming to watch them learn and grow and become super successful ..the last scene was just wow.

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaDiee

I'm done with both the series.

What are you guys up to?

Any suggestions ?

Well...I've seen a lot of shows post start up..I wanted to see something which I don't get emotionally invested in😆 Bec it was getting too much for him..it was like I was falling in love every 3 days🤣 can't explain yaar..

Ok I saw ..

Hhmm therez a show called you're my destiny . The hero is super weird but I ended up binge watching it and for some reason I thoroughly enjoyed it..😆 it's full of cliches yet , I found it nice..I ff a lot though ..only saw the lead actors story.

Then I saw "nevertheless" . It's one of the guilty pleasure shows..10 epis only but I loved it..I read the reviews n they said the hero is toxic blah blah..but ..I dunno..I think the hero and heroine both were pathetic 😆in a way that thy couldn't get past each other , there were no surprises, both knew what they were getting into , both found their way to each other through ups and downs.. I.wont call it romantic but its worth a watch ..its very different. ive never seen such burning chemistry..both look ravishing

The world of the married.. its one of the serious shows out there , a little dark, but really interesting , a very realistic take on relationships...there r too many couples on the shows , and even though we may not relate to the cheating n stuff (not all the couples have problems in marriage ) ,but their issues are relatable..I had long discussions with my husband over it and I really enjoyed it..this show gets really good towards the end but the rest of the epis go a little slow and little in a depressing way ..its not sunshine and rainbows kind of a show where there is love romance and hope. 10/10.

Then I saw run on...and after that I just finished forecasting love and weather..

Both r shows r really nice ..a little romance a little comedy ..both r written really well ..the writing is very inspiring...run on is wicked..seriously..😆 I love that kind of comedy.

Forecasting love and weather ,, really.impressive with the way they create analogies between relationships, people and weather ..the story works in a reverse direction. Normally two people meet , they work through their relationship, fall in love and therez a happy ending..here both had a failed relationship but jumped onto a new one quickly then they work upon it , break up and come together again ..the best part is the way both the couples communicate each of their problems..not just to each other but their exs just to get a perspective on their mistakes. Very mature characters , story is simple yet gripping. Side char stories r all watchable.

In between yes , I saw weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo but I found it overrated frankly..i didn't like it as much..

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

No. All 12 episodes are out on Netflix.

Ok..I'll start it right away.

Who's there in your dp?😃

Krinya thumbnail

Hhmm I'll start kings the land .it looks good .

Celebrity ill keep on hold for a while.. .social media is out of my domain...it doesn't exite me

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Well...I've seen a lot of shows post start up..I wanted to see something which I don't get emotionally invested in😆 Bec it was getting too much for him..it was like I was falling in love every 3 days🤣 can't explain yaar..

Ok I saw ..

Hhmm therez a show called you're my destiny . The hero is super weird but I ended up binge watching it and for some reason I thoroughly enjoyed it..😆 it's full of cliches yet , I found it nice..I ff a lot though ..only saw the lead actors story.

Then I saw "nevertheless" . It's one of the guilty pleasure shows..10 epis only but I loved it..I read the reviews n they said the hero is toxic blah blah..but ..I dunno..I think the hero and heroine both were pathetic 😆in a way that thy couldn't get past each other , there were no surprises, both knew what they were getting into , both found their way to each other through ups and downs.. I.wont call it romantic but its worth a watch ..its very different. ive never seen such burning chemistry..both look ravishing

The world of the married.. its one of the serious shows out there , a little dark, but really interesting , a very realistic take on relationships...there r too many couples on the shows , and even though we may not relate to the cheating n stuff (not all the couples have problems in marriage ) ,but their issues are relatable..I had long discussions with my husband over it and I really enjoyed it..this show gets really good towards the end but the rest of the epis go a little slow and little in a depressing way ..its not sunshine and rainbows kind of a show where there is love romance and hope. 10/10.

Then I saw run on...and after that I just finished forecasting love and weather..

Both r shows r really nice ..a little romance a little comedy ..both r written really well ..the writing is very inspiring...run on is wicked..seriously..😆 I love that kind of comedy.

Forecasting love and weather ,, really.impressive with the way they create analogies between relationships, people and weather ..the story works in a reverse direction. Normally two people meet , they work through their relationship, fall in love and therez a happy ending..here both had a failed relationship but jumped onto a new one quickly then they work upon it , break up and come together again ..the best part is the way both the couples communicate each of their problems..not just to each other but their exs just to get a perspective on their mistakes. Very mature characters , story is simple yet gripping. Side char stories r all watchable.

In between yes , I saw weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo but I found it overrated frankly..i didn't like it as much. I couldn't complete the first episode itself. I guess, it is not for me

Woah! You are on roll...🥳

You're my destiny, the world of the married... Will give it a try now.

Nevertheless... Agree. I originally watched the series for less number of episodes and ML after I saw him in forecasting love and weather. The story... well I did not find much about a story there. Insights in a sculpture and arts held me interested more. Flirt, heartbroken, hopeful, uncertain and more. One time watch I can say.

Run on... I watched it long time back when I was quite a newbie to kdrama world. Don't recall the plot and all well. But, athletics, agency, subtitles and paintings... they had their own share of insights. The way story progressed and concluded, it had me hooked. Though found a little slow, was an interesting watch.

Forecasting love and weather... I guess, they almost showed all the seasons of S-Korea. Loved how they covered weather, love and relationships in each episodes. They all grew, as individuals, as partners. I had enjoyed the show quite much. Like you mentioned, reverse flow of events and how they matured with every issue and event in their relationship was watchable. I liked the show.

Weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo... I couldn't complete the first episode itself. I guess, it is not for me.

I recently completed a Chinese periodic fantasy "Who rules the world" I must say I was impressed. All the characters are well penned, story is crisp, fast pacing, adventurous, eventful... I tried to ff for once or twice, but eventually had to go back to watch it for continuation flow... not stretched. All and all I could survive for all the 40 episodes and am not tired. Enjoyed the show.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

I am so tempted to ask you for all the spoilers since am so busy to watch it. So far, the show has already made me question all the influencers I follow and whether they are all sh*tty like those in the show.