Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: MaDiee

I've seen him in Legend of the blue sea long long back. I liked him in that one.

I just finished watching Legend of the blue sea, n I liked his acting n he sure was charming :)
MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

I just finished watching Legend of the blue sea, n I liked his acting n he sure was charming :)

Right? It was my first and I find him cool and apt for the role.

I recently watched Lee Minho in The King : Eternal Monarch - he looked quite matured and composed in this one.

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: MaDiee

Right? It was my first and I find him cool and apt for the role.

I recently watched Lee Minho in The King : Eternal Monarch - he looked quite matured and composed in this one.

Yes exactly, he did his part superbly. Esp the emotional scene when he loses his parent. And all the cute scenes with FL, he did justice, he had chemistry with her.

I watched King too but couldn’t complete it as it got stretched and boring but yes he looked like a king/prince would actsmiley36

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Yes exactly, he did his part superbly. Esp the emotional scene when he loses his parent. And all the cute scenes with FL, he did justice, he had chemistry with her.

I watched King too but couldn’t complete it as it got stretched and boring but yes he looked like a king/prince would actsmiley36

I somehow managed to complete it, only because I wanted to know how exactly they will conclude the show...smiley36 Sometimes monotonous but he did look like a king in this one