Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I personally like the peach and strawberry. Grapes is alright. I can't stand the regular Soju 😆

I can't stand the regular alcohol taste so I guess I'll settle for the grapes or strawberry flavor😅

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

They have a standard grill yeah. It's fun when you are with someone experienced in BBQ. Koreans are very efficient with the cutting and grilling 😆

yes u need someone experienced and that’s exactly the reason I stay even though I wanna go 🤔

1001104 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

so do you guys like Kimchi why or why not ?

I just had it once and it had this fermented taste which I could not get used to it right away

but kimchi is so popular I think I need to try it more

You could try adding it to your instant rameyeon and see if you like it that way. I also eat as kimchi fried rice and dishes like bibimbap, seollongtang etc.

Edited by BubbleTea - 2 years ago
1001104 thumbnail

I have tried japchae noodles, seolleongtang, galbi-tang, jjajjangmyeon, tteobokki (instant ones so I still need to try the restaurant ones), kimchi fried rice and all the instant rameon like shin ramen, samyang etc. I haven't tried the Korean bbq chicken but that's definitely on my bucket list.

NiniBear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so do you guys like Kimchi why or why not ?

I just had it once and it had this fermented taste which I could not get used to it right away

but kimchi is so popular I think I need to try it more

I liked Kimchi.....it's spicy and one of those dishes that exceeded my expectations.

Had it at a Korean restaurant.

The foods that was devoured at an instant was ramyeon, bibimbap, kimchi, radish pickle (I don't remember the name) it was a side dish as well and kimbap. Jajangmyeon was the one that no one liked😆since it turned out to be sweet.

We even bought the Kimchi to take home we liked it so much.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Side note, why isn't this forum called K-Town. I don't know what is the appropriate thread for this 😆

kchaims thumbnail

hell yes...korea and Soju are inseparable...I have tried one sip that's all I remember..😆

same🤣 I don't drink any alcohol because I don't like the taste or smell so soju was same I somehow expected something sweet because of how they drink in dramas🤣
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Another tempting dish which I want to try is tteokbokki...

Easy Vegan Tteokbokki (Spicy Korean Rice Cakes) - Full of Plants

It looks yum but I googled the recipe. It will be sweet-salty-spicy.

Not for us😭😭

Chir-Cute thumbnail

oh is it..I thought its known for its fermented taste only.

I should try kimchi fried rice..

how do u know so much about korean cuisine..?

There are two types. One which is fermented, the one you tried and the other is fresh kimchi which doesn't taste sourish at all. I prefer the latter but the first one makes damn good jeon (Korean Pancake)

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's actually in like every flavor you can think of. Kind of like breezer/liquer. Peach, Blueberry, Strawberry, Plum, Yogurt, Grapes. If you can think of it, they probably sell it. They are all green though. That's for standardizing/recycling I think. The difference is in the caps 😆

Yogurt soju?

I feel nauseous just reading this🤣