EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

so do you guys like Kimchi why or why not ?

I just had it once and it had this fermented taste which I could not get used to it right away

but kimchi is so popular I think I need to try it more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

so do you guys like Kimchi why or why not ?

I just had it once and it had this fermented taste which I could not get used to it right away

but kimchi is so popular I think I need to try it more

Yes I thought I did not like it when I tried it first but then I tried it few times and now I like it.😛
1215019 thumbnail

If it tasted fermented = sour, it was probably incubated too long. Kimchi should taste only spicy.

I love kimchi, as in eating more than offered and asking for more. If kimchi alone is overpowering, try kimchi pa-jeon (pancake) or kimchi mixed in fried rice with bibim sauce and wrapped in an omelette ...

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

If it tasted fermented = sour, it was probably incubated too long. Kimchi should taste only spicy.

I love kimchi, as in eating more than offered and asking for more. If kimchi alone is overpowering, try kimchi pa-jeon (pancake) or kimchi mixed in fried rice with bibim sauce and wrapped in an omelette ...

oh is it..I thought its known for its fermented taste only.

I should try kimchi fried rice..

how do u know so much about korean cuisine..?

EXOL thumbnail

Another tempting dish which I want to try is tteokbokki...

Easy Vegan Tteokbokki (Spicy Korean Rice Cakes) - Full of Plants

EXOL thumbnail

When I watch dramas, all these korean food looks so yummy but once I tried bulgogi and it wasnt that great..very bland for my Indian taste buds..

1215019 thumbnail

I don't know much about Korean food. I just eat it whenever possible.

I live in a part of Canada with a rich Chinese and Japanese history, but somehow I first learned to use chopsticks at a Korean restaurant when I was six. As a teenager, I tried to impress my visiting grandmother with my barbecuing skills. She was not impressed that I paid to cook my food myself, and always referred to the experience of marinated raw meat at the table as "lavathavatī vikrāḷā."

One time, a waiter asked me if I wanted the bulgogi authentically spicy. I wore out my handkerchief blowing my nose, but it was good!

If you try bibimbap, remember to stir the bowl all the way from the bottom as soon as possible. Otherwise, there will be burnt rice in your meal.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Does Soju count as food? 😆

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Does Soju count as food? 😆

hell yes...korea and Soju are inseparable...I have tried one sip that's all I remember..😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EXOL

hell yes...korea and Soju are inseparable...I have tried one sip that's all I remember..😆

I I have had a few flavors. t pairs well with Korean fried/bbq chicken. The regular tastes like Dettol to me though 😆