Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter - 13

Roli was in her class, writing her notes. Her phone vibrated, popping up with a notification. Luckily, they were having a leisure period and there was no professor in their class. 

She took her mobile out and found it's a message from sid. He had sent a heart. She smiled and replied with the same. She then received a kiss emoji from him. Rolling her eyes, she sent a face palm emoji. 

Soon she was shocked by the next message she received from him. It was an animated picture of couple kissing each other. Her cheeks turned red and she tried hard not to blush out. 

She replied with an angry emoji but, received a laughter emoji in return. Slapping her forehead with a sigh, she continued with her work.

In lunch break, roli went to canteen, where sid and all his friends were waiting for her. It became usual for her to have lunch with all of them. Many days had passed by and she became so close not only to sid but, also to his friends. 

Roli went and sat beside sid, which he used to reserved for her, daily. Sid wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her close. She looked around and signalled him to leave. Sid shook his head as 'never'. 

"Dude, we all are still here" akhil spoke up, making all giggle.

"Then get lost from here" sid replied like a spoilt little brat. 

Everybody sighed thinking as he would never gonna change. 

Roli looked at him angrily and he quietly took his hand back from her.  

After lunch they left to their respective classrooms. After college hours, sid accompanied roli up to the parking area. 

While they were walking, a girl walked up to them and said "hey, Sid, are you free tonight?". 

"Of course, I'm completely free. After all I'm not married yet to be busy with my wife in nights" sid replied, taking a look at roli, who was standing beside him. 

After hearing his response, roli was dumbfounded. 

"Oh god! sid, you're too naughty" the girl laughed at his talks. "Okay then, tonight I'm throwing a party at Rock and roll. You've to come" she continued. 

"Oh! That's my favourite place" sid exclaimed, happily. 

"I'll be waiting for you" she said and left. 

After she left, sid turned to roli, only to find her glaring at him. 

"Would you like to join the party?" Sid asked, more like adding fuel to the fire. 

"No thanks" roli muttered and left, leaving him behind. Sid smiled to himself, watching her leaving like an angry kid. 

At night, roli was in her room and thought to talk to sid on phone. But, then she reminded of that girl inviting him to a party. 

"Go, I won't talk to you" she said with a pout and kept her phone aside and slept. 

In middle of the night, roli, who who was in deep sleep, got disturbed by some sounds. With a jerk, she opened her eyes and sat up to switch on the lights. 

When she turned her attention, she was shocked to see the person, standing at her bed side. 

"Siddhant" she mumbled in utter shock. While sid winked at her with a naughty smirk.

"What are you doing here now?" Roli was too dumbstruck at his sudden appearance inside her room in the middle of the night. 

"How careless you're to keep windows unlocked. And that security guard of your house.. god! He's sleeping like a buffalo" sid complained as he climbed on to he bed. 

"But, why you're here now?" Roli repeated her question again. 

"I just wanted to see my wife's bedroom" sid laid down on the bed. 

"What stupidity is this now? Just get out of here before anyone could see you" roli was worried that if her dad would see sid in her room then it'd be a tragic. 

She quickly went to see whether she locked the door properly or not. She also peeped out of her room to see if anyone woke up. But, finding that the lights were still turned off, she returned to him, locking the door. 

"You should leave now" roli almost ordered him. 

Sid got up from bed and stood before her. "I'm here for an important work" he said, taking steps towards her.

Roli kept stepping back, knowing what he was up to. As they kept moving, roli finally reached the wall and she was now stuck between wall and sid. 

"Now where you'd escape" sid smirked, keeping his hands at either sides, trapping her inside his arms. 

"No..No" roli still kept trying to stop him. But, sid continued to move close to her face. 

She tightly closed her eyes and clutched his shirt, when his lips almost reached hers'. 

With a chuckle, sid moved near her ear and whispered "happy birthday, my love". 

Roli's eyes flew open as soon as she heard it. It was just half and hour since her birthday had started. She was truly surprised as she looked in to his eyes. 

"Happy birthday" sid wished again, looking straight into her eyes. 

"Thank you" roli's eyes lit up with happiness. 

"You could've wished me tomorrow right. What's the need to sneak in to my room like a thief" roli felt his surprise was a bit crazy. But, she loved it, too. 

"I want to be the first person to wish you. And also someone has told me that they would be very busy on their birthday, celebrating it with family" sid reminded her the main point. 

Once she had told him like how her dad would arrange for a family get together on her birthday. It would be a grand party in her house. 

"You can come to the party" roli wanted him to meet her family. 

"I'm not interested in such boring family parties" sid made a face, making roli to glare at him.

"Then don't come. May be you'll be busy at rock and roll" roli pouted. 

"You were supposed to go to a party tonight, right? Go, enjoy your parties" roli suddenly reminded of that girl's invitation to sid. 

"Actually, I was about to go but, suddenly I remembered your birthday so, I had to come here" sid said, making a fake sad face. 

Roli glared at him and then pushed him away in anger. Sid quickly held her hand and took a ring from his pocket, sliding it in to her finger. 

"From now on, you're mine" sid declared, proudly and kissed on her knuckle.

Roli's anger disappeared in to thin air. She was too excited as she watched the diamond ring, glittering on her finger. She had received many costliest gifts on her every birthday. But, this one from sid, was way too special for her. 

She rushed into his embrace, hugging him tightly. Sid kissed on atop of her head as he hugged her back. 

After being in each other's embrace for a while, roli got up from his chest. 

"It's already too late. You should leave now" roli said, glancing at the clock. 

"But, I hadn't done my main work, yet" sid said, seriously.

"What's it?" Roli looked at him, innocently. 

"This" sid leaned forward and pecked her lips, startling her. 

He didn't continue it and swiftly stood back. It took a couple of seconds for roli to understood what happened. 

"Okay, go now" roli said, without looking at him. 

"What okay? My work isn't accomplished, yet" sid said, calmly.

"But you did..." Roli didn't know how to continue her words and stopped.

"I did what, roli?" Sid smiled, mischievously, making her blush. 

"As you said, I did that. And now I want you to do it" sid said with a smirk. 

Roli looked at him, flabbergasted. "No" she quickly denied him. 

"Well, I'm not leaving until I get what I want" sid sat on the edge of bed, determined.

"You.." roli felt like caught up in a trouble. 

"Quick, roli. I'm getting late" sid said as if he was waiting for something very important. 

A few minutes had passed already. Roli didn't move from her place and kept requesting sid to leave. But, sid was sitting like a stubborn kid. 

"If you won't give, I'll shout and call your dad" sid warned, seeing no progress in her. 

"What?" Roli was shocked to know how adamant sid was. 

"Well then.." sid got up and he was about to shout "uncl....." 

His words left unsaid as roli stopped him by placing her palm on his lips. As she rushed to him with force, they both ended up falling on to the bed. 

Sid was on bed with roli laying above him. Her hair fell on his face. He brushed them off, gently caressing her face in the process. 

Sid held her hand, which was closing his mouth. "Let me show you how to close it" he said, pulling her close to him and locking her lips with his. 

He kissed her slowly and rolled on the bed, bringing her below him, without breaking the kiss. 

After a deep and passionate kiss for a few minutes, sid finally let go of her and laid down beside her. 

Roli's face had turned in to cherry red and she didn't open her eyes for a while. 

Sid got up and leaned on to her. "Now I'm leaving you. But, don't expect this again" he whispered in a husky tone. 

He then got down from bed and walked towards window, followed by roli.

"Be careful" roli said with concern. Sid kissed her cheek as a response and left through window.

After he left, roli caressed the ring that sid had given. It all felt like a dream for her. She kissed the ring, hugging it close to her chest. 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Super update Baby. Roli's birthday surprise is awesome blush Blush. Now eagerly waiting Update ASAP Manuu.

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Roli birthday surprise was so super... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Super awesome loved the update 🙈🙈 naughty & stubborn sid didn't leave without getting the kiss so he did drama of all that rock & roll naughty guy 😂😂 waiting for next eagerly update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just beautiful update manasa . cute and romantic update love it . waiting for next . update soon dear ❤❤❤❤❤❤
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Roli birthday surprise it's so cute awww lovely update soon

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This was super duper lovely update maanu! Sid's surprise was aww he's so cute and of course romantic 😉 poor roli don't know how she gonna handle this guy in future!😧 😂😉 update soon!! Soon means SOONNNNNN
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Reopened on request. 

MessyMind thumbnail

^Thank you so much for reopening :)

MessyMind thumbnail

Hello people!🤗

So, after a long time im finally updating this Story. But, in the new FF section. From now on I will be posting the updates there itself. Kindly, add the story to your library to get notified of new updates if you are interested to read😆 

Here is the link : 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/118