Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I want to read a paranormal ShiVi story which is actually scary. Shiva should be a ghost in love with Raavi but she is scared of him.

You can continue the story however you like but just make it scary😈

Tagging some of my favourite writers

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I request for a seperation prompt too

Edited by beingaditij - 2 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I would love to read a humorous, romantic story between a North Indian and South Indian. I would prefer the South Indian to be a malayali (coz I am one). One or both characters could be not well versed in the other's language. My choice of characters would be on Manan, Maaneet, Rishbhala, Arnav-Khushi. 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I have this idea in my mind since forever:

Raavi is a sweet naive girl who is going to marry one of the most richest man in town but she is kidnapped just before the wedding. 

A dark, passionate love story of how kidnapped Raavi and her kidnapper Shiva fall in love.

Tagging few favorite writers :) 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

🤪🤪

Edited by Serpensortia - 2 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serpensortia

Raavi is a sweet naive girl who is going to marry one of the most richest man in town but she is kidnapped just before the wedding. 

A dark, passionate love story of how kidnapped Raavi and her kidnapper Shiva fall in love.

BlackWitch thumbnail

I’ll take it 🤗 Thanks for the prompt 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Thanks for the tag, Shiri! I love the prompt and would love to write my own take on it! 😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Can you write something on the truth or dare game prompt. Featuring any couples but especially ShiVi☺️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Can you write something on the truth or dare game prompt. Featuring any couples but especially ShiVi☺️

I actually had something like this in mind for a ShiVi one shot. 😳
Will credit this prompt when I get around to writing it! 😳