Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I actually had something like this in mind for a ShiVi one shot. 😳
Will credit this prompt when I get around to writing it! 😳

I forgot to mention to make it steamy hot and sexy

But since yu are writing it, I dont think you need the reminder

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

A college romance where someone confesses about their crush for the girl on the confession page and she keeps thinking about it, searching for the guy until she finds out the dude and they have their happily ever after (or a real relationship, your call) 

If you can write about a homosexual couple, be my guest😅

Incase you don't know what a confession page is:

Pages on Instagram and fb that collect anonymous confession from the college/organization memebers. 

FB has inbuilt feature, I think, and Instagram account handlers provide links of site sarahaha or such that keep posts anonymous or ask for uns and then those screen shots are posted on Instagram page

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

A college romance where someone confesses about their crush for the girl on the confession page and she keeps thinking about it, searching for the guy until she finds out the dude and they have their happily ever after (or a real relationship, your call) 

Pages on Instagram and fb that collect anonymous confession from the college/organization memebers. 

FB has inbuilt feature, I think, and Instagram account handlers provide links of site sarahaha or such that keep posts anonymous or ask for uns and then those screen shots are posted on Instagram page

I really like the prompt 😍

Thanks for the tag Shibzzz ❤️

Will try to write something on this soon 🤗

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awiie it's like modern day cindrella. Shoes k jagah pe confession

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

@ underlined nice idea. I saw someone's I Love You note on my lab textbook long after the college got over. The curiosity as to who has troubled me.

Sorry about chatting, couldn't resist when I saw the prompt

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Serpensortia

I have this idea in my mind since forever:

Raavi is a sweet naive girl who is going to marry one of the most richest man in town but she is kidnapped just before the wedding. 

A dark, passionate love story of how kidnapped Raavi and her kidnapper Shiva fall in love.

Tagging few favorite writers :) 

Thanks for the tag sweetie! I'm flattered. 🙈🙈🙈

I'll see if I can do something with it. But no promises. I absolutely suck at AUs and being consistent with writing. 🙈😃

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Doing this one👍🏼

Amazing prompt Shibz... going for it

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

I want Raavi and Shiva from Pandya Store to have a conversation about her self respect in light of the Disha issue. She can tell him to go take a hike if she matters so little to him, and Shiva shows her exactly how much she matters ☺️ Theme: Romantic + steamy

Here is the OS Prats 🤗

I hope I did justice to the prompt 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1761

BlackWitch thumbnail

This was a wonderful read, Shiri 🤗 But why does a certain part look different? Did you edit out the *ahem* scene? 😆

Originally posted by: Serpensortia

Here is the OS Prats 🤗

I hope I did justice to the prompt 😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1761

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

This was a wonderful read, Shiri 🤗 But why does a certain part look different? Did you edit out the *ahem* scene? 😆

Yes 😳 *ahem* scenes aren't allowed in the new section yet 😆