Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Maccha log, no spamming. Arhi kya hai aur kyun hai yeh kabhi aur pata lenge, yahana sirf prompts😌 we don't want authors to miss your prompts, do we? 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Really? I thought ArHi was for Arjun Arohi and ArShi was for Arnav Khushi. I could be wrong also 😆

Previously I thought the same, later realised that both Arhi and ArShi are for Arnav-Khushi but Arshi is more popularly used. Arjun and Arohi ka Arjuhi hai 🙈🙈

Based on the show Mehandī Hai Racanevālī, in which Pallavi accidentally saw Raghav, the rude and misogynistic man who was terrorizing her, performing Bharatanatyam as his one-hour pūjā, and after Raghav forced Pallavi to marry him, he confided in her that he learned Bharatanatyam in childhood from his mother, before tragedy made him a money-hungry criminal ...

Prompt: write a story in which Raghav (or his mother, Jaya, or his sister, Kirti) makes use of Bharatanatyam skills.

I have written two scenes like this:

1. Raghav's imaginary personality Luṅgīvālā Raghav uses abhinaya to celebrate when his long-suffering father-in-law, Vijay, feels sympathy for Raghav.

2. Raghav uses abhinaya to reassure his mother as he goes to greet his sister's friend whom he has previously beaten up.

I would like to read any other stories with Bharatanatyam.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 2 years ago

Based on the show Mehandī Hai Racanevālī, in which impulsive and heavy-drinking Raghav, wanting to make up for the trouble that he causes for his wife Pallavi, imagines a part of himself as Luṅgīvālā Raghav, who encourages him to admit responsibility for how people react to his offences, to be honest with Pallavi about his mistakes ...

Prompt: write a story in which Luṅgīvālā Raghav appears.

I have written four scenes like this:

1. Luṅgīvālā Raghav helps Raghav to control his temper when his father-in-law, Vijay, tries to provoke him.

2. Raghav and Luṅgīvālā Raghav react to Pallavi's reunion with her first husband, Mandar, who was thought to be dead.

3. Luṅgīvālā Raghav distracts Raghav while Mandar is confronting him about his mistreatment of Pallavi.

4. Luṅgīvālā Raghav translates an idea from Raghav's dog, Damayanti (my original character).

I would like to read any other stories with the character of Luṅgīvālā Raghav.

Veera94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hello, I request to write one shots on Taarey means Taani and Rey from Dil Dosti Dance. 

Prompt:- Pick any track from the show after their breakup and rewrite it by making taani a part of it, they broke up and she may not be present with them but still make her a part of Rey's life by directly or indirectly involving her in the track.

It could be in the way of motivating Rey or showing Rey missing taani during his difficulties and achievements. The main thing is to make Rey(and readers) feel that he is incomplete with out taani.

If you want to make it an FF you can also do so by including taani's marriage/divorce, like Rey realized importance of taani and his mistakes but taani already got married to vishesh and Rey tried to move on with kriya. Later kriya leaves him for her career and taani too gets divorced just like shown in Season 2. Then they get together after some time. Happy ending.

Dandellion_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much for the tag🤗 Will surely try to come up with something😉

Daffodils01 thumbnail

Please write on 

Pallavi and Raghav (Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali), in which Raghav finds Pallavi's hidden purpose to destroy the Deshmukhs, and how by marrying her, he unintentionally changed the path of her plan and possibly assists her after the his initial shock wears off .

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veera94

Hello, I request to write one shots on Taarey means Taani and Rey from Dil Dosti Dance. 

Prompt:- Pick any track from the show after their breakup and rewrite it by making taani a part of it, they broke up and she may not be present with them but still make her a part of Rey's life by directly or indirectly involving her in the track.

It could be in the way of motivating Rey or showing Rey missing taani during his difficulties and achievements. The main thing is to make Rey(and readers) feel that he is incomplete with out taani.

If you want to make it an FF you can also do so by including taani's marriage/divorce, like Rey realized importance of taani and his mistakes but taani already got married to vishesh and Rey tried to move on with kriya. Later kriya leaves him for her career and taani too gets divorced just like shown in Season 2. Then they get together after some time. Happy ending.

taking, but

a) I can't write FFs, so will write a TS, at max

b) I may go off board with the story

Hope you will like it

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Prompt for Ram Priya one shot from bade acche lagte hain 2. Please suggest!

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

A college romance where someone confesses about their crush for the girl on the confession page and she keeps thinking about it, searching for the guy until she finds out the dude and they have their happily ever after (or a real relationship, your call) 

If you can write about a homosexual couple, be my guest😅

Incase you don't know what a confession page is:

Pages on Instagram and fb that collect anonymous confession from the college/organization memebers. 

FB has inbuilt feature, I think, and Instagram account handlers provide links of site sarahaha or such that keep posts anonymous or ask for uns and then those screen shots are posted on Instagram page

Taking this prompt. Do you want it to be any specific couple bro? Because if I go my way, it would be either ArShi or ShiVi 🤣