Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cute !!update dear. I really loved . Sid is just way too adorable yaar . Loved their super confession . Update soon dear..

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 12

A few days passed since roli confessed her love to sid. And their bond grew stronger with the every passing moment. Sid was on the cloud nine. He kept doing his mischievous acts, making her restless at times. And she had to look out for a reason to escape from him. But, most of the times, she was the one who had to give up and surrender to him. 

As they all were busy with the preparations, their colleges' fresher's party had arrived. Sid got ready in a white shirt with black blazer, pairing with black jeans. He looked dashing more than usual. 

When he reached college, his gang was already there, except girls. After few minutes they too joined. 

Sid stared at the entrance as he checked the time in his wrist watch. 

"Waiting for someone?" Akhil tapped on his shoulder. 

"Roli has already come. She's in office room" nitya jumped into their conversation. 

"When did she come?" Sid looked surprised. 

"Long back" nitya said as sid already started rushing towards office room. 

In office room, sujata and roli were discussing about something. Sujata was facing the entrance while roli sat across her, facing her back at entrance.

"Mom, where's roli?" Sid entered into the room with a question. Roli had frozen at his question. Didn't he recognized her, she wondered. But, then she realized that she was sitting facing her back at entrance and he couldn't see her. 

Then roli turned around, making him freeze. She was wearing a red and golden coloured saree with matching accessories. Her slightly curled hair left open freely. 

"Who's this beautiful girl here?" Coming back to his senses, sid started with a naughty smirk. 

Roli rolled her eyes at his act. But, the next moment she was stunned with sujata's answer to sid "my daughter-in-law". 

Sid walked upto them, keeping his gaze fixed on roli and said "then your son must be really lucky". 

Roli blushed with a smile and looked away. 

Sujata rose from her chair and came forward. "Stay away from her" she stood between roli and sid as a wall. 

"But.." before sid could say anything, sujata turned to roli and said "come roli, we got to go". 

Roli smiled seeing the silly face that sid had made. Then holding roli's hand, sujata left the room, leaving a poor soul behind in misery. 

Later, the day was filled with joy, smiles and laughters as the event kept going. Both roli and sid rocked the hosting, more with their amazing chemistry, which was absolutely an eye feast for the viewers. They looked like an elegant couple when they were together on stage.

At the end of the event, all the students started taking off. Roli went to meet sujata at the back stage to ask if she could leave to home. When she reached, sid was there too. 

"You both have done a really good job" praised sujata, satisfied with their performance. 

"I didn't expect it from sid. And the credit for that goes to you, roli" she continued to praise roli with a warning smile. 

"Thank you, ma'am" roli smiled. 

"All credits alone to her" sid pouted like a kid. 

"She deserves it" sujata said to sid and turned to roli as she said "..And roli don't call me ma'am".  

Roli was taken aback when she heard it. Then she smiled and said "okay maa". 

Sujata's heart was filled with warmth when roli called her 'Maa' as if she was hearing it for the first time. She smiled emotionally and caressed roli's hair affectionately. 

"It's getting late, you should go home now" sujata said with a concern as it was already 6 in the evening. 

"Go, drop her safely" she ordered to sid. 

"Ufff.. so you still remember me. I thought you forgot about my existence here" sid sighed. 

"Shut up and go" sujata ordered again before she left from there. 

"So.." sid turned his attention to roli, after sujata left.

"My driver might be waiting for me. I should go" roli could sense what was coming her way ahead. So, she wanted to sneak out before sid had started. 

"I don't give a damn about anything now" sid suddenly pulled her into his embrace, making her startled. 

He had been waiting for the opportunity to get near to her since morning. But, the whole time they were surrounded by some or other people all around. And when he got a chance finally, he didn't mind on losing it. 

"Siddhant" roli tried to get out of his hold as she looked around worriedly. 

"What did you say?" Sid stopped and looked into her eyes. While she looked confusedly at him. 

He heard her calling him by his name for first time. Not only it sounded magical for him but also special as she called him 'siddhant' and not 'sid' like everybody else. 

"Siddhant, leave me" roli was still worried that if anybody would watch them in such a situation. 

But, instead of leaving her, he moved close and locked her lips with his, leaving her in utter shock and surprise. 

As the event was already over, there were very less people in the hall and only rosid were there at back stage. Sid took it as a chance and deepen the kiss. He wrapped his left hand around her waist and right one on the back of her head. She held tightly on to his blazer, clutching it as he continued to kiss her until they both were out of breath. 

Roli panted after breaking the kiss. Sid rested his forehead on hers' and calmed himself down. 

A couple of moments later, sid made roli to look at him by holding her chin. Roli blushed seeing him with a naughty smirk on his face. She slightly punched on his chest as she fell on it, hugging him. Sid kissed on atop of her head as he hugged her back, tightly.  

After spending a few more moments with each other, sid accompanied roli to the parking area. He bid her bye with a soft peck on her forehead. 

Precap :

"Roli.." shouted sid and rushed towards her, who was lying unconscious.

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow superb update naughty sidπŸ˜‰ narration was osm dr what happened to roli omg!!! can't wait update ASAP

Priyapiu thumbnail

Awww super naughty Sid πŸ˜‚. Writing is osm and their kissπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.. what happened to Roli. Eagerly waiting update ASAP Manuu 😘

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awwiee cute update!! scene between roli and sujatha was cute!! and sid naughty boy!! hehe!! but maanu small update yaar😒 ! what happened to roli? update sooonnnnn
Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh ho our noughty siddhant's wait​ very long to get his treat . Kiss was very romantic πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ . Manasa what happened to roli ?? Please update soon dear ❀❀❀
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sujatha and roli scene was cute... Rosid kissing scene was so romantic... Shocking percap... What happened to roli... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So short update mansu 😒😒 loved roli & sujata scene that was cute sid naughty as always πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  what happened to roli waiting for next eagerly update soon

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

sry fr late comments..i loved this story..roli charcter resembled like bhumika in nuvvu nenu prema..bt this is the cutest love story..i liked innocent n calm roli n naughty sid..and rosid confession is just osum..and ur very good writer yar...the way u wrote each and every update is osum..do write more

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome and beautiful update.. love it really can't wait for next update