RoSid FF : Bound to be Together {Note Pg 14}

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope you know me ;) don't you? So I'm here again with a new FF on my forever favourite ROSID! This duo RoSid has got such a magic which can never let me to stay away from them. 

Coming to the concept, well it's again a simple one which you might feel like a typical Telugu film (if you've watched any) though it's not inspired from any particular film. Hope you all will enjoy it and I'll try my best to keep entertaining you all with my not so good writings.
Edited by manasa5124 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Banner :

I'm just eager to start this FF as it's really disturbing me a lot, so a simple banner.

CS :

Siddanth baradwaj :

He's such a mischievous guy with full pack of madness and craziness and the heartthrob of his college. Only son of a great businessman Rajender baradwaj. Being the only son, he's the most pampering kid not only in home but also in college which was founded by his mother. Parties, pubs, chilling out with friends are the only things he loves to do in his life. 

Roli diwedi : 

She is the only daughter of a powerful politician Jamnalal diwedi. Though being the daughter of such a richest family, she is a decent girl who loves to be simple. She is a kind of shy girl whose life is just about her family and studies. 

Rajender baradwaj and Sujata baradwaj : 

Rajender is a well reputed person in the business world whereas Sujata takes care of their college as a chairman. Their life lies in Sid and they never restricts Sid from doing anything he wish for though Sujata sometimes tries to be strict but her son's crazy talks always wins over her. 

Jamnalal diwedi and Meena diwedi : 

Jamnalal is a powerful and famous politician whose name is enough for anyone to make their work done while Meena is a housewife. They always feel proud of their daughter as she never goes against their wish in anything though they've given that liberty to her. 

Okay, that's it for now, please do give your views. Will try to be back with the update, hopefully soon.
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely banner... concept sounds interesting... Super character introduction... Eagerly waiting for updates...
SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it update fast na yaar eagerly waiting for these ff
Thasny thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A new rosid ff that's great news superb banner and intro waiting to know further.  All the best 
RajRosid thumbnail
Wowww new RoSid FF...interesting concept...eagerly waiting for the updates...plzzz update soon yr All the  best
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow new ff by my student but complete ur pending ones too Beautiful banner interesting cc waiting for updates eagerly   Edited by himani_rosid - 5 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow love it banner and cs amazing update soon 
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new story dear...beautiful banner...interesting character sketch...loved it...eagerly waiting for the updates dear
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww teacher Congo and awesome concept and beautiful banner yaar I too have such a concept on my mind 😆 hey are you believed hahaha just kidding because I can't get such a lovely concept if you've took me extra classes also 😆 all the best dearEdited by sarahrosid - 5 years ago