arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update just love it lovely scenes update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 10

In a lavishing villa at the outskirts of the city. Sid and his friends had arrived at early in the morning. They all started having their fun except sid. He was eagerly waiting for roli, who hadn't reached yet. 

"Where's this girl?" Sid mumbled as he kept looking at the entrance.

"keep patience my dear brother" nitya went near him as she said. 

Sid turned to her with a helpless expression. "There she's" nitya exclaimed pointing at entrance. 

Roli entered in with her usual sweet smile. Sid swiftly turned to her as his face lightened brightly. He ran to her as excited like a kid. 

"I've been waiting for you" sid said most like a complaint. 

"I had to go to temple with maa, sorry for being late" roli said. Her voice filled in Sid's heart as if it was waiting to hear her. 

"Being it the first time, I'll forgive you" sid said, gazing at her face, which made her to blush. 

"Oh.. as if you've always been punctual" nitya taunted from beside. 

Sid glared at her, which she ignored and turned to roli. 

"Roli, come in" nitya held roli's hand and took her in, leaving sid in jealous. 

Soon they started their celebrations. Nitya and priya had tied rakhi to sid, rohan and akhil. While roli tied rakhi to rohan and akhil. 

After that they all got settled in the hall having chit chat and playing some games. Sid was waiting for a chance to go near roli. But, to his fate, he wasn't getting any. And roli was indulged in talking that she didn't even look at him. 

"Roli, you want to look around the villa?" Sid could finally come up with a reason and asked to roli, who was sitting between nitya and priya. 

"No.. it's okay. I'll see it later" roli, perhaps, couldn't understand his intention. 

"Why later? It's your first time to come here, you should have a look at it" sid didn't seem to let it go. 

"She said she'll see it later, right?" Nitya quickly understood and jumped in to tease him. 

"Roli, do you want to play heads up?" akhil asked, controlling his smile. 

"Okay" roli quickly agreed, throwing sid into despair. 

Sid almost killed akhil with his glaring for spoiling his moment of chance. He then thought something and took his phone out from his pocket. Silently moving near to akhil, he showed a video to him. 

It was the video of akhil drinking wine. Akhil looked at sid confused, thinking as why he was showing it to him. While others were busy with their talks and didn't mind to look at sid and akhil. 

"What if I send this video to your dad? Remember what you had to go through when he found out you drunk in the party last time?" Sid whispered to akhil that others couldn't hear him. 

"You're not doing this" akhil felt flabbergasted as he listened to sid.

"I'm doing it.. right now" sid flashed his phone at him as warning. 

"What do you want now?" Akhil finally came out to make a deal. 

"You know what I want now" sid smiled victoriously.

Akhil looked at roli and at sid, who was signalling him to do something. With a sigh he went to the gang. 

"Guys, a small change in the plan. Let's play cricket" said akhil, expecting roli to drop out.

"Why you suddenly want to play cricket now?" Rohan got confused.

"I want to play cricket and you all have to play, that's it" akhil said like a stubborn kid. 

"But, I don't know to play cricket" as expected roli didn't know cricket. Akhil let out a slight sigh of relief as his guess and plan got worked. 

"No problem, roli. We'll play cricket out in the garden. Meanwhile sid will show you the villa. You won't feel bored" akhil said, for which roli had to agree, making him relieved. 

Akhil quickly dragged rest of the gang out to the garden, leaving roli and sid alone in the hall. 

"And finally" sid moved near roli, who looked at him and said "show me your villa now". 

Sid felt like hitting his head to a rock. Even now she couldn't understand that he wanted to spend time with her alone. 

"What happened?" Finding him silent, Roli asked innocently. 

He had seen many girls in his life all around him. Who were beautiful, stylish and ultra modern but, not even one of them could get as much of attention as roli got. There were times when even he himself wondered thinking why he had fallen for someone like roli, who wasn't actually his type at all, as he was a super dashing with modern attitude while roli was a simple girl. And at this moment, he understood that it was her innocence which caught his heart and that's what made her special amongst all the people out there. 

Thinking of all these, sid smiled and said "come".

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 11

After roaming around for a few minutes, sid brought roli to his room. 

"Welcome to my favorite place" sid exclaimed as roli entered in. 

It was a large room with modern designing, and a balcony attached to it. 

"It's beautiful" roli was amazed by the beauty of the room. 

"Yes it is" sid said in a dreamy voice, gazing at her with a smile. 

Roli's cheeks turned red as she felt his strong gaze. She turned facing her back at him so that she could hide her blushing cheeks from him.

Sid moved near her and stood closely behind her. 

"You want to tell me something?" He whispered in a husky voice that shivered her.

Roli turned to him, who was looking at her curiously. She looked directly into his eyes, making him even more restless. 

"Thank you" roli said, making him confused. 

"For what?" Sid's expression changed drastically as he heard her words.

"This is the first time I'm celebrating rakshabandhan and it happened cause of you. So, thanks" roli explained with a smile. 

"In that case, there are lots of things that gonna happen in your life from now on.. cause of me. Isn't it hard for you to thank me all the time? And yeah, I don't mind if you thank me through actions rather than words" sid winked at her with a mischievous smile. 

"No wonder why everybody calls you flirting expert" roli commented.

Sid was left dumbfounded at her comment. It took him a while to say "who the hell said that to you?". 

"No need to say. Anyone with eyes can see that" roli smiled at his expression. 

"What can I do if girls are crazy about me. I can't make them sad by just ignoring them, right?" Sid tried to cover up. 

"You know this is the first time I've come out alone without my parents" roli switched the topic, clearly not interested in listening to him talking about the other girls. 

"Oh.. your parents are so strict" sid said as he leaned back onto the couch. 

"Not strict, they're just being protective. Sometimes being in a family with political background isn't as good as people think. We may have to face the worse at sometimes. And my papa is very considerate about our safety" roli calmly explained. While sid listened to her like an attentive student. 

"Then what all the stories you made to make your dad agree to let you go alone today?" Sid was curious to know what kind of story she might have made up. 

Roli signalled him to come near window and showed him a van parked at opposite side of the villa. "I didn't make up any story. I just told the truth and papa agreed to send me along with these bodyguards". 

After looking at the van and roli alternatively, sid broke out into laugh.

"What happened?" Roli looked at him puzzled.

"Roli, you've come here with a van full of bodyguards but, saying as if you've come alone" sid laughed again. 

"Still this is the first time I'm coming out without my parents. And I did this for you but you're making fun of me" Roli pouted angrily at him and tried to go out but sid quickly pulled her back. 

"What did you say?" He asked, anticipated. 

"I'm not talking to you. Go laugh as much as you want" roli kept trying to move out of his hold. 

"You said you came for me" sid looked at her excitedly. Roli just realized that she spilled out. 

"No.. it's nothing" she tried to deny, looking away from him. 

"Roli" sid cupped her face in his palms, making her to look into his eyes. 

"If you keep me waiting for any longer then be sure that I'll take my revenge in our first  ni..." Roli placed her palm on his lips, interrupting him. 

Sid held her hand and took it off of his mouth with a smile. Bringing her hand near to his lips, he watched her reaction. He gently kissed her hand while she smiled. 

"I got my reply" sid said and pulled her into a hug. Roli too wrapped her hands around his waist and completed the hug. 

Sid felt like he had won the entire world when he gracefully embraced her inside his arms. 

"I love you, too" roli confessed even before he said anything. 

Sid was taken back by the sudden surprise. He broke the hug and looked into her eyes as he wasn't expecting her to say those words directly by herself. 

"Say that again" he said looking at her like an excited kid. 

"We should go back" roli tried to divert the topic but got no success as she was again pulled back by sid. But, this time she was startled as he quickly pressed down his lips on hers' as soon as he pulled her towards him. 

Roli's eyes shut down at the very moment. A shiver got down her spin as she felt him kissing her lips. Sid didn't deepen the kiss and pulled back in a few moments as he hugged her again.

Priyapiu thumbnail

Wow back to back update super... Finally Roli confused her love by Words.. Really cute and sweet update.. Roli Dad send her with bodyguard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Inpatient SB😍😍.. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Mansu 😘

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGG rosid confession was so unique and cute!!! and sid hehe πŸ™ˆ hey maanu fabulous update biwi waiting for moreee update soonnnn jellybee
Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Roli confessed... O god ..still not believing..cute updates yaar..I liked it😍

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Roli confess her love by words... Roli dad send her with bodyguards πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... inpatient Sid πŸ™ˆ... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww roli confessed her love that was so cute rosid scenes were adorable loved it roli is so innocent & sid naughty no 1 poor akhil i was laughing imagining his expressions SB got his ways to do everything he he waiting for next eagerly update soon

Edited by himani_rosid - 4 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update just love it roli confess finally wow update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh ho roll confess​ her love in words and give super surprise to siddhant . Rosid scenes was lovely . Elderly waiting for next manasa update soon dear ❀❀❀❀❀❀ .