Posted: 8 months ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Name of the Story: Through the Gates of Love

Cutie AppleAuthor's name: Anushka

Cutie TofuCategory (FF/SS/OS/Drabble): FF

Cutie Butter BiscuitGenre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romantic

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Jodha and Jalal from Jodha Akbar

Cutie AppleThe plot in short (2/3 sentences): Err' arranged marriage love?!! something like that

Cutie TofuLink to the story (only if posted already): https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3878

Cutie Butter BiscuitImages:  

TV actor Rajat Tokas doesn't mind the 'arrogant' tagRajat Tokas aka Ichchadhaari Nevla to get killed in Naagin - India Today

Now, I value relationships: Paridhi Sharma : The Tribune IndiaParidhi Sharma | Web Stories | Manorama OnlineParidhi Sharma Latest Pictures

IT'S OKAY EVEN IF LESS PICTURES ARE USED, ADDED EXTRA JUST IN CASE.

Special requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added):

Edited by awesomeava - 8 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomeava

Name of the Story: Through the Gates of Love

Cutie AppleAuthor's name: Anushka

Cutie Butter BiscuitGenre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romantic

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Jodha and Jalal from Jodha Akbar

Cutie AppleThe plot in short (2/3 sentences): Err' arranged marriage love?!! something like that

Cutie TofuLink to the story (only if posted already): https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3878

TV actor Rajat Tokas doesn't mind the 'arrogant' tagRajat Tokas aka Ichchadhaari Nevla to get killed in Naagin - India Today

Now, I value relationships: Paridhi Sharma : The Tribune IndiaParidhi Sharma | Web Stories | Manorama OnlineParidhi Sharma Latest Pictures

IT'S OKAY EVEN IF LESS PICTURES ARE USED, ADDED EXTRA JUST IN CASE.

Special requirements from the Graphic-er (eg. Placing of Pics/ coloring scheme/any extra pictures to be added):

Taking 😇

WildestDreams thumbnail

Hope you like it!⭐️

Link of the cover

Edited by WildestDreams - 8 months ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Like it? I Love itt!! thank you so much ❤️🤗

added : https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3878 👍🏼

Edited by awesomeava - 8 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Bookmarked. Beautiful tags.❤️

tellyme thumbnail

Dear Graphics Team,

Here is the request for my new upcoming story. The story is currently in Geet Forum. Once I get the banner, i am planning to post it in New Fan Fic section. Where ever I post, I will give due credit to the creator or the banner.

Details below:

Name of the Story:
The Burnt

Cutie AppleAuthor's name: Anubhuti (tellyme)

Cutie Butter BiscuitGenre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Drama, Angst, Romance

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Maan and Geet from Geet Hui Sabse Parayee

Cutie AppleThe plot in short (2/3 sentences):

Story on one sided childhood love where the deep faith in love is tarnished. She creates a perfect picture of him and he makes sure to break his own perfect image piece by piece. Will his penance ever end? Will his remorse and penance be able to remove 'The Burnt' she has. The story travels two and forth from past to present, each having it's own story.

Cutie TofuLink to the story (only if posted already):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5332815#163651656

angrymaan.jpeg

maan-angry-on-geet.png

I have tried to give the feel of the story in the summary. The pictures given are sample, you are free to use other pictures of Maan and Geet. Special requirement is bring out the feel of story and have pics of Maan and Geet.

Thanks in Advance

smiley1

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Dear Graphics Team,

Here is the request for my new upcoming story. The story is currently in Geet Forum. Once I get the banner, i am planning to post it in New Fan Fic section. Where ever I post, I will give due credit to the creator or the banner.

Details below:

Name of the Story:
The Burnt

Cutie AppleAuthor's name: Anubhuti (tellyme)

Cutie Butter BiscuitGenre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Drama, Angst, Romance

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Maan and Geet from Geet Hui Sabse Parayee

Cutie AppleThe plot in short (2/3 sentences):

Story on one sided childhood love where the deep faith in love is tarnished. She creates a perfect picture of him and he makes sure to break his own perfect image piece by piece. Will his penance ever end? Will his remorse and penance be able to remove 'The Burnt' she has. The story travels two and forth from past to present, each having it's own story.

Cutie TofuLink to the story (only if posted already):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5332815#163651656

angrymaan.jpeg

maan-angry-on-geet.png

I have tried to give the feel of the story in the summary. The pictures given are sample, you are free to use other pictures of Maan and Geet. Special requirement is bring out the feel of story and have pics of Maan and Geet.

Thanks in Advance

smiley1

Taking😇

WildestDreams thumbnail

Hope you like it!

tellyme thumbnail

loved it… it’s perfect. Wonderful… I liked the theme color. Thank you so much for the beautiful cover and such quick turn around.

smiley31