Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

there is this promo with noman ijaz and a young girl on dargah ... he is on all white garb ...what is that drama??? no idea if channel either

I think the drama ur talking abt is called dumphukht its starting on aplus heres the ost https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1aKL89Mxb8
still cant find the promos
only one promo is working
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahsan & Naveen look beautiful together ❤️
I loved Naveen in Mol there is sth so classy about her I really really love her voice! and Ahsan as romantic hero 😳
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cimba

with so many drama ending and so many replacements ... there will be plenty to be seen ... cant wait to see the new batch of them

First thing first,i love your user name :*

I agree.Apart from having constant fear of getting em seen turning in to crap,dramas this season have been way better than last year. So yeah really looking forward to upcoming ones.

No idea out the other promo you're asking about.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Nah the show didn't randomly appear. There had been photos of Ahsan with Naveen on the internet for sometime. Maybe it was Ahsan who put them on his Insta? I know I saw photos of them somewhere.

Hugs hugs hugs!

ap aye tu always bahaar aye :D

Oh ok! I am already liking the couple so really looking forward.Not on insta so never saw any pics.I liked the sudden surprise. XD
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Izna-

Ahsan & Naveen look beautiful together ❤️
I loved Naveen in Mol there is sth so classy about her I really really love her voice! and Ahsan as romantic hero 😳

I am not that big fan of Ahsan as a romantic hero but i really like him as an actor. A good actress with him always works for me. And as you said a classy actress like Naveen will more than work.I love her too,she is fab.Loved her the most as Sara.

Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

still cant find the promos

Did u check official fb of hum tv Hinna?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hugs hugs hugs!

ap aye tu always bahaar aye :D

Oh ok! I am already liking the couple so really looking forward.Not on insta so never saw any pics.I liked the sudden surprise. XD

A big squishy hug back to you!

I love both Ahsan and Naveen so this is definitely on my watch list. I am not on insta either, I came across it by accident when my sister told me to check something out on it.

Btw where have you been missy?
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

A big squishy hug back to you!

I love both Ahsan and Naveen so this is definitely on my watch list. I am not on insta either, I came across it by accident when my sister told me to check something out on it.

Btw where have you been missy?

I was super busy before and my summer vacations started even after three,four days of Ramzan. Then fasting and all and then i was in Itkaf for the time <3 Then Eid and all and now a days spending some time in kitchen and all.Lots of all :P Before vacations finish again >_<

What about you? Whats up?
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago