Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed the episode today! In my opinion one of the or in fact the BEST episode so far..

Fareesa finally got what she deserved and Hadi was correct she will regret this all her life. It hurts alot when the person you loved and had faith on most betrays you. Thats exactly what Fareesa did to Saim and you know what they say Karma is a bitch I loved Sarah Khan's acting in this scene where she was in denial and kept saying we can start again.. I guess thats the last we will see of Fareesa especially as I felt a subtle hint when Saim said "Alvida Fareesa". But I do want to see atleast 10 seconds of her regret next week.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
The scenes between Haya-Rameez were so well executed.. Rameez is so funny! You just can't hate him! His dialogues are hilarious.. I didn't know whether to feel tense for Haya or laugh when Rameez said "Ab skating kaise sikhaun ga" 🀣 And the amount of times he repeated "Darling" "Sweetheart" "Baby" "Jaanu" LOL! It was so funny πŸ˜†

Haya's reaction after accidently hurting Rameez with a knife was perfect! Rameez has mentally tortured her so much that even with a weapon in her hand she was terrified! Bechari I really felt for her. Sanam was fantastic throughout the episode but especially in that scene. I wanted to cry for her but then Rameez always said something to make me laugh instead haha!

Zahid Ahmed is such a natural. Who could say that this is the same guy who played the sweet Hamza in Mehram.. Thats class man! Seriously this guy is too good.. I'm really looking forward to his upcoming shows.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
But seriously how is Haya pregnant?! I thought at first she was lying but she seems serious.

Judging by the precap which btw was EPIC it seems like she will lose the baby that fall was nasty!
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Your welcome hun πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I've watched the VM at least a billion times and I still can't get over it Oh it was totally worth the wait and in regards to the lengthy comment, I'm known for giving responses in essays so Maha hun get used to it πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
I really hope Haya & Hadi do end up together 😳
P.S. Did you listen to Humnava? πŸ˜›

Hehe thank you <3 Yup I watched the movie so heard Humnava there...some parts of it I loved so might give it a shot after Ramadan...let's see what happens to Hadi-Haya in the last episode! I do think they will end up together though!
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Rameez gets the BEST Dialogues! He is so hilarious 🀣

first of all iam welcoming myself here.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†i watched all popular serials these days,bt was not active in thread.so thought to be active .πŸ˜†(personal blah blah)
agree,rameez is a character ,i never hated .instead i started liking him.its the first serial of zaid iam watching along with jugnu.he is fab.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Thoroughly enjoyed the episode today! In my opinion one of the or in fact the BEST episode so far..

Fareesa finally got what she deserved and Hadi was correct she will regret this all her life. It hurts alot when the person you loved and had faith on most betrays you. Thats exactly what Fareesa did to Saim and you know what they say Karma is a bitch I loved Sarah Khan's acting in this scene where she was in denial and kept saying we can start again.. I guess thats the last we will see of Fareesa especially as I felt a subtle hint when Saim said "Alvida Fareesa". But I do want to see atleast 10 seconds of her regret next week.

i always knew that sam would ditch her.i thought she ditched sam and sam cannot be that gud to keep her with him.😊when she was threating hadi,i was like"confidence tu check karo bachi ka"πŸ˜†
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

The scenes between Haya-Rameez were so well executed.. Rameez is so funny! You just can't hate him! His dialogues are hilarious.. I didn't know whether to feel tense for Haya or laugh when Rameez said "Ab skating kaise sikhaun ga" 🀣 And the amount of times he repeated "Darling" "Sweetheart" "Baby" "Jaanu" LOL! It was so funny πŸ˜†

Haya's reaction after accidently hurting Rameez with a knife was perfect! Rameez has mentally tortured her so much that even with a weapon in her hand she was terrified! Bechari I really felt for her. Sanam was fantastic throughout the episode but especially in that scene. I wanted to cry for her but then Rameez always said something to make me laugh instead haha!

Zahid Ahmed is such a natural. Who could say that this is the same guy who played the sweet Hamza in Mehram.. Thats class man! Seriously this guy is too good.. I'm really looking forward to his upcoming shows.

ya Rameez added spice to the show,bcoz of him,show is interesting to watch.his dialogues and his expressions.fab.show was on smooth sail before rameez and haya marriage,now there is thunder and storm.πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Thread Finished

New thread link

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I've replied to you in the new thread Sandy 😳
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago