Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

But we are seeing these things from last few episodes. Mina or Safeena baji to start sy hi lar mar rahi hy smiley36 Husn ara planning plotting or Backbiting Mai murof hy or juni to" Gobi bahu "hy start sy. smiley37

Ub is Mai Kya new hy smiley5

I want ky koi bara dhamaka Ho smiley37

Wahi hoga ab. Coz both women stuck under the same roof. It’s kill or get killed now 😂 OR they can actually communicate and solve their issues

Posted: 17 days ago

Well its off topic but Zahid wears so much tight shirt in this drama smiley36 Don't know why smiley36

Masoomiyat koot koot ke bhari hoi hai andar tou tight tou hoga sab 😂

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Wahi hoga ab. Coz both women stuck under the same roof. It’s kill or get killed now 😂 OR they can actually communicate and solve their issues

I want Mina and Saffeena baji to become friends smiley36 and teach a lesson to Husn Ara smiley36

I want Mina and Saffeena baji to become friends smiley36 and teach a lesson to Husn Ara smiley36

The dream

I hope this happens

The dream

I hope this happens

Safeena baji will get a lesson from her daughter. I think her daughter's marriage will be toxic than she will realize her mistakes. Such a selfish sister she is

Posted: 2 days ago

Safeena baji will get a lesson from her daughter. I think her daughter's marriage will be toxic than she will realize her mistakes. Such a selfish sister she is

Are you still following this?

This week’s episode was EPIC smiley36

JUNI GREW A SPINE AND GAVE IT BACK TO SAFEENA OMG

Posted: 2 days ago

Are you still following this?

This week’s episode was EPIC smiley36

JUNI GREW A SPINE AND GAVE IT BACK TO SAFEENA OMG

Yeah still following it.

Last episode was too good specially last few minutes. Finally juni got some sense and called out his Safeena baji. She was too mean towards Mina's Mommani. Safeena baji got good treatment and i was so happy to see her in that state. smiley36

Posted: a day ago

Yeah still following it.

Last episode was too good specially last few minutes. Finally juni got some sense and called out his Safeena baji. She was too mean towards Mina's Mommani. Safeena baji got good treatment and i was so happy to see her in that state. smiley36

It was SOOOOOO satisfying ! Omg

Can’t wait for next week lol