Alvida #6| *ing- Imran, Sanam J, Naveen, Sarah, Zahid

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
RES 🤣

Last episode next week, it's been one incredible journey of Alvida which, will truly be missed! 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res - Last episode next week :(
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hlw guys...has huntv promoted this epi as 2nd last epi?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ No they haven't.. But they don't normally do that

They only promote the last episode as last episode
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it could have gone at least 2 more epis
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ No they haven't.. But they don't normally do that

They only promote the last episode as last episode

oh ary does that.thats why i thought hum also does that
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Thoroughly enjoyed the episode today! In my opinion one of the or in fact the BEST episode so far..

Fareesa finally got what she deserved and Hadi was correct she will regret this all her life. It hurts alot when the person you loved and had faith on most betrays you. Thats exactly what Fareesa did to Saim and you know what they say Karma is a bitch I loved Sarah Khan's acting in this scene where she was in denial and kept saying we can start again.. I guess thats the last we will see of Fareesa especially as I felt a subtle hint when Saim said "Alvida Fareesa". But I do want to see atleast 10 seconds of her regret next week.

The scenes between Haya-Rameez were so well executed.. Rameez is so funny! You just can't hate him! His dialogues are hilarious.. I didn't know whether to feel tense for Haya or laugh when Rameez said "Ab skating kaise sikhaun ga" And the amount of times he repeated "Darling" "Sweetheart" "Baby" "Jaanu" LOL! It was so funny

Haya's reaction after accidently hurting Rameez with a knife was perfect! Rameez has mentally tortured her so much that even with a weapon in her hand she was terrified! Bechari I really felt for her. Sanam was fantastic throughout the episode but especially in that scene. I wanted to cry for her but then Rameez always said something to make me laugh instead haha!

Zahid Ahmed is such a natural. Who could say that this is the same guy who played the sweet Hamza in Mehram.. Thats class man! Seriously this guy is too good.. I'm really looking forward to his upcoming shows.
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thoroughly enjoyed the episode today! In my opinion one of the or in fact the BEST episode so far..

Fareesa finally got what she deserved and Hadi was correct she will regret this all her life. It hurts alot when the person you loved and had faith on most betrays you. Thats exactly what Fareesa did to Saim and you know what they say Karma is a bitch I loved Sarah Khan's acting in this scene where she was in denial and kept saying we can start again.. I guess thats the last we will see of Fareesa especially as I felt a subtle hint when Saim said "Alvida Fareesa". But I do want to see atleast 10 seconds of her regret next week.

The scenes between Haya-Rameez were so well executed.. Rameez is so funny! You just can't hate him! His dialogues are hilarious.. I didn't know whether to feel tense for Haya or laugh when Rameez said "Ab skating kaise sikhaun ga" And the amount of times he repeated "Darling" "Sweetheart" "Baby" "Jaanu" LOL! It was so funny

Haya's reaction after accidently hurting Rameez with a knife was perfect! Rameez has mentally tortured her so much that even with a weapon in her hand she was terrified! Bechari I really felt for her. Sanam was fantastic throughout the episode but especially in that scene. I wanted to cry for her but then Rameez always said something to make me laugh instead haha!

Zahid Ahmed is such a natural. Who could say that this is the same guy who played the sweet Hamza in Mehram.. Thats class man! Seriously this guy is too good.. I'm really looking forward to his upcoming shows.

Agreed with everything! It's impossible to hate Rameez because of the dialogues and the sheer brilliance of Zahid's acting <3 The whole sequence in the kitchen was amazing - for me, it was the best scene in the whole episode as we saw both Sanam and Zahid transitioning through so many emotions!
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh 🤢
this is my favrt show i wait for this at least 2 year now ut on air n alos off air
realllyy misss thiss lot i love this all the chracter was awsmz
👏
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well said dear in this show alll r perfect
zahid is awsmz actor i love him in all 3 showz his role is diff waiting for upcoming show
sara khan is also a gud actrez first tym is saw her in negative role but she done a awszm job
imran n sanam also r fab
infact all r superb duperb actor in Pakistab