Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Deepika looks so different and bad in the picture. Jacky also looks different. Who found such gem pictures lol. And Deepika says she's the most natural looking actress lol. Girl please you have done few enhancement on your face including skin lightening treatments.Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
Fortuitous thumbnail
The Aseem - PC - Prakash Jaju angle is quite interesting...Can anyone here shed light on this controversy?? 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fivestars

what I meant is on this forum ur fav subject is gossiping? I like how u give scoops on what happens inside Bollywood and who dumped whom etc..πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I know what you meant, and I know what I meant too. πŸ˜†
Fortuitous thumbnail

πŸ˜• had no idea about this...

Is Priyanka Chopra's ex-boyfriend Aseem Merchant going to make a biopic on her?

Sun, May 4, 2014 12:30pm IST by Prateek SurAdd first Comment
Aseem Merchant, Priyanka Chopra, Exotic, Priyanka Chopra's biopic,
Deccan Chronicle
Tweet

After PC's Mary Kom biopic, now a biopic on her...

Biopics have seem to caught the fancy of B-Town actors, producers and directors. The latest to join the grapevine is a biopic on Priyanka Chopra. If we recall PC herself is playing the lead role in a biopic modelled on the life of Olympic winner Mary Kom. So will she be okay with a biopic on herself? We wonder...

Our khabroos inform us that the said biopic will be produced by Priyanka's ex-boyfriend Aseem Merchant. Aseem was last seen as Golden in Salman Khan's Wanted. Now he is all set to turn producer with this venture. If we recall PC was dating Aseem since her modelling days, but the two split up a couple of years after the Exotic singer won the Miss World crown.

Our little birdies inform us that the film will focus on the I can't make you love me singer's modelling days and it will also hint at her legal troubles. The film will also showcase the legal troubles that PC was facing with her ex-manager Prakash Jaju. If we recall Prakash had also been sent behind the bars for 67 days back in 2008, when there was this huge hullabaloo about him claiming that Priyanka owed him a huge amount of money.

Now only time will tell us as to whether the film will actually be given a green signal by the Krrish 3actor. Keep watching this space for more updates on the film.

Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Yes I know what you meant, and I know what I meant too. πŸ˜†

MEB is our in house IF khabru πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aseem looks great. Wonder why PC fell for Shahid then πŸ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nihar must have wronged poor victim, Deepu. She's innocent.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Aish looks like a doll in that pic.

Is it just me or does it seem like girls date below their leagues and guys above their leagues?! All the girls seem to be dating less atrractive fellas--maybe it's more about personality or the money. πŸ˜†

But Kangana was is wrong. His father told him to dump her and then she becomer the bigger star they flipped the story for the sake of publciity. Sumans are a judgmental bunch. Oh well! No looking back for her.

I can't believe Avantika dumped Arjun. Granted he was a lil chubster, but he's such a sweetheart.
Jackie is the dumbest. She went from a prince to a bucket of lard, Sahid. All for bollywood where she is just one of the many pretty faces. πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

LOL!

Jackie's never making it to No 1 & never going to get someone who is as prominent as a Bahraini prince, so why exactly did she dump him. πŸ€£

She is into ugly men...this one and then Sajid KhanπŸ˜†