Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

I get annoyed seeing ranveer's face. I did not watch ranveer alia movies together but I watched alia with varun because her best pairing in my opinion is varun, I wonder if her and varun were in love or attracted to each other at some point because they have great chemisty. I liked arjun and athiya shetty in their movie but sadly athiya decide to quit movies for now and I thought she was the most decent from these nepo girls. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think it’s investor thing anymore. He needs to change his path and do his own kind of movies like he did in the past. Since he joined Karan johar camp he lost his personality and more look like a puppet. When he appeared in kwk with Alia all he did was listen to Alia wedding and do mimicry of other actors. He is much bigger than that. 

I hope now he understand what was happening. He really need to focus on scripts, roles, and networking in India and international level. He is one of finest actors.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is the investors rumor even true or something opposition PR has started?  Ranveer is doing Don3 and that’s not a cheap movie by any means.  Neither will be Shaktiman I assume.  But suddenly Bhansali can’t find investors?  

kiara is rumored to be the lead for don3 and kiara's movies are liked by the audience so far because all her movies are becoming hits. not her fan but she looks like a mixture of esha deol with dp

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I get annoyed seeing ranveer's face. I did not watch ranveer alia movies together but I watched alia with varun because her best pairing in my opinion is varun, I wonder if her and varun were in love or attracted to each other at some point because they have great chemisty. I liked arjun and athiya shetty in their movie but sadly athiya decide to quit movies for now and I thought she was the most decent from these nepo girls. 

For a second I had to think about this and had to refer to my nepo family tree....why did I think they were related?smiley37

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

kiara is rumored to be the lead for don3 and kiara's movies are liked by the audience so far because all her movies are becoming hits. not her fan but she looks like a mixture of esha deol with dp

All recent Kiara movies have been average grossers.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I don’t think it’s investor thing anymore. He needs to change his path and do his own kind of movies like he did in the past. Since he joined Karan johar camp he lost his personality and more look like a puppet. When he appeared in kwk with Alia all he did was listen to Alia wedding and do mimicry of other actors. He is much bigger than that. 

I hope now he understand what was happening. He really need to focus on scripts, roles, and networking in India and international level. He is one of finest actors.

Was he better in the Adi Chopra camp ? 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

That's what I'm saying aswell, rs still has big budget movies coming up, and baiju was going to start soon, now out of the blue slb has announced another movie 

My gut feeling is that there was no Tansen. Music is critical to the film. And Tansen??? Himself? Who's doing it? 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Was he better in the Adi Chopra camp ? 

100% yes. I hope Aditya Chopra will give him movies.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Varun ki dulhania Alia does not want to act opp him . smiley36Poor thing has to now make do with small budget rom com with expressionless Janhvi. 

Aloo out of his league now..ormax ranked alia as no.1 actress not only across hindi belts..but also number 1 actress pan India across all languages..Varun is not even in top 10..he flopped really bad..she will be starting magnum opus directed by SLB..varun had to find another dulhania..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kiara is not confirmed.  Kriti is also rumored to be in Don3 and she has absolutely no box office pull.  Don3 is running on brand name and the lead’s star power.  Everyone goes through bad phases but someone of Ranveer’s caliber is far from being done in the industry.  SRK went through a lean phase too before Pathan.  

I still don’t believe the lack of investors rumors.