Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Not really, I would say (despite this one pic of a kids' birthday party).

There is a reason why Ranveer acts like he does since he entered the filmindustry. I liked it but when he got close to Karan, I felt that it derailed (his off-screen-behaviour).

He has a loooot of acting potential, more than even Ranbir (imo)...I think, I would like to see him working with Vicky (more than I would like Ranbir working with Vicky...for Vicky's sake...).

But well, there is now the Bhansali movie....in talks...

Varun already has proved that he can act and carry a movie on his shoulders...it's just, maybe, the industry that wants to paint a certain picture of him...

Arjun...do I care?...No.

I don't disagree, but my comment was replying to Shaitan thinking Athiya Shetty and Ahan Shetty were related to Arjun Kapoor. They do seem related because they were childhood friends and went everywhere together. 

Ranveer is not as connected to the Kapoors. His side of the family is notoriously estranged, it's a decently big deal, since it lead to a lot of family drama. His grandmother passed in poverty. He had money, but a lot of aspiring actors do, which was enough to pay for his YRF contract. 

Ranveer got close to Karan because there were no other major filmmakers willing to do so for him. Remember Anurag Kashyap and Bombay Velvet? 

Varun is inconsistent. He only does well under strong direction and in darker subjects, because he needs his acting coach everywhere with him. Except only the tapori act makes money for him. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

RS is being dumped by investors? 

Bad time for husband and wife! 

That explains the collective meltdown smiley36

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer singh will go out as most versatile actor of his gen 

Because look at range lootera, band baja baraat, bajirao, khilji, guly boy, 83 etc 

No other actor in last 15 years has been so versatile as him 

i am neither fan of ranveer or ranbir yet say that hes most versatile actor 

Ranbir does same role repeated man child who grows up later 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Hain? Where is this pic, Please share

Edit cant upload it but you can google it 

Available in reddit too 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/s/dUThSYXo5M

Edited by Novarieaa - 4 months ago
Katyayani786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah sure. Ranbir Kapoor’s cousin. Like kuch bhi. And K.Jo revealed that Ranveer paid YRF. Ye ka hua bhai? Make it make sense. The things the toxic haters come up with to pull people down. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

because they have bigger daddysmiley17smiley36

fantasyshowfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If couple of disasters meant the end of career then we won't be left with any stars as almost everyone has gone a lean patch, for some it lasted much longer.

I hope he will fight and be back with big hits as I really like him as an actor. But no one in Bollywood owes anyone anything. If investors and producers feel they can't risk big money on him right now - they have the right to choose others who they want to.