Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

There is a picture of ranbir, sonam, arjun, kiara advani, ranveer singh as little kids all together as a group so clearly these people grew up together. 

Hain? Where is this pic, Please share

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I do agree. Kartik is the dark horse here, . His box office record is stronger than Vicky, as we all can see he number 2 from the new gen 

I followed kartik's career from his first film, he is more of superstar than ranbir and ranveer, both rs rk are overhype, average lookers and average performers, overacting and underacting with both of them. Sushant is no longer here but I thought sushant was even better than kartik in my opinion. Ayushmann is the most underrated actor for sure. Shahid is number 1 if given the directors that are working with rs rk or kartik. 

Edited by Terenaina - 5 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail

Hain? Where is this pic, Please share

someone posted here on IF years ago, not sure if they can pull it up. I tried to find it online but maybe they are trying to paint her as outsider so they removed it or maybe they are trying to paint ranveer as an outsider. But ranveer is sonam and arjun's cousin so not surprising if he grew up with them. 

Terenaina thumbnail

If Shahid was getting the movie offers that ranveer or ranbir is getting, Shahid would've easily been the number 1. These days it seems like all the great directors are either going to ranveer ranbir or kartik. But Shahid has the looks, dancing skills and acting skills, it's just that great directors are not offering him the roles.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If Shahid was getting the movie offers that ranveer or ranbir is getting, Shahid would've easily been the number 1. These days it seems like all the great directors are either going to ranveer ranbir or kartik. But Shahid has the looks, dancing skills and acting skills, it's just that great directors are not offering him the roles.

who are the great directors ? 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

who are the great directors ? 

hit makers 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Despite a 1 year age difference and 3-4 years of difference in debut years… I’m not sure why I always feel like Shahid can’t be included in the “Ranbir-Ranveer-Kartik” bracket. Even though he’s around their age and looks quite young too….. I feel like he’s been around longer I associate him more with the Hrithik bracket category (not with the young guys but also not in the Khan-Devgan-Kumar bracket)

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

I don’t think it’s investor thing anymore. He needs to change his path and do his own kind of movies like he did in the past. Since he joined Karan johar camp he lost his personality and more look like a puppet. When he appeared in kwk with Alia all he did was listen to Alia wedding and do mimicry of other actors. He is much bigger than that. 

I hope now he understand what was happening. He really need to focus on scripts, roles, and networking in India and international level. He is one of finest actors.

I remember many people on this forum saying the same when he visibly started shifting to the kjo camp.... There was no need for it... He was doing fantastic at that point.... But his fans were ecstatic..

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

I remember many people on this forum saying the same when he visibly started shifting to the kjo camp.... There was no need for it... He was doing fantastic at that point.... But his fans were ecstatic..

yup he needs to work with Aditya chopra again. I believe he is his a true well wisher. He never needed Karan johar. 

Despite a 1 year age difference and 3-4 years of difference in debut years… I’m not sure why I always feel like Shahid can’t be included in the “Ranbir-Ranveer-Kartik” bracket. Even though he’s around their age and looks quite young too….. I feel like he’s been around longer I associate him more with the Hrithik bracket category (not with the young guys but also not in the Khan-Devgan-Kumar bracket)

Shahid as been there long n still lingers not sure how lol