Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Ranveer is a semi nepola while Varun n Arjun  are pure nepola.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arjun or Varun won't get the main lead roles in big films like War and Love. Ranveer sadly belongs to the same category now. 

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

What 200+Cr movies are Varun and Arjun are starring in as solo leads?

To get those budgets you have to give hits that can support that. Rocky Rani wasn't that big a hit and everything else bombed. The only thing making money is action movies post pandemic as well. It's no surprise that BB got shelved.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is the investors rumor even true or something opposition PR has started?  Ranveer is doing Don3 and that’s not a cheap movie by any means.  Neither will be Shaktiman I assume.  But suddenly Bhansali can’t find investors?  

If this project now is indeed a remake of Raj Kapoor's Sangam, then he may have found investors... Before, the talk had been about two other movies (Baiju Bawra - with Ranveer+Alia - & Inshallah - which SRK declined).

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Was he better in the Adi Chopra camp ? 

Generally, YRF does four-movies contracts with (new) actors (as far as I know), but they also let work actors with other producers in between.

Ranveer made a very good start with YRF and then did good movies with other producers as well, so I think being in  t h a t  camp didn't harm him.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

rrkpk is a success, no matter how much people try to say it didn't do well, it is a successful film, and not only that, it was one of the most loved and talked about films of last year 

Whatever is written about the movie, Ranveer's performance had been lauded...also his performances in the not-so-successful movies left a good impression of him.

However, me too, I have the impression that the focus still is too much on probable boxoffice success...

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Bcoz Ranveer did Befikre

I like to see varun back he should not waste time on Alia there others like Kiarra or Shraddha. Alia will eventually have to todo movies with either him or Ranveer or other new gen unless she is going to star with those in the 40 plus group. 

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I get annoyed seeing ranveer's face. I did not watch ranveer alia movies together but I watched alia with varun because her best pairing in my opinion is varun, I wonder if her and varun were in love or attracted to each other at some point because they have great chemisty. I liked arjun and athiya shetty in their movie but sadly athiya decide to quit movies for now and I thought she was the most decent from these nepo girls. 

I know she looked best with varun n many want to see the pair again over the pairs she’s working with. 

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Because studios like to make money, not lose money. If you have 200 Cr sitting around, you can bankroll Baiju...I'm sure SLB will be ecstatic. smiley36

Shaktimaan could be made. Just not at the scale they originally wanted to. Basil Joseph is a Wiz Kid, even better than Atlee. The two best young directors in the country. He made his last super-hero movie, the brilliant Minnal Murali on a shoe string budget. He could certainly make Shaktimaan on a smaller budget. Ranveer will be very lucky to work with him. 

then why did slb take risk in Deepika n Ranveer by having them in three projects then dump them in case it’s just todo with money 💰