Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Arjun or Varun won't get the main lead roles in big films like War and Love. Ranveer sadly belongs to the same category now. 

Ranveer is certainly a grade above Varun and Arjun and that is a FACT. Ranveer has actually won best actor, has good performances, is versatile and has led movies that HAVE worked (Like Simbaa, Gully Boy, etc) 

There is no way he's in the same category as Varun or Arjun. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ranveer is certainly a grade above Varun and Arjun and that is a FACT. Ranveer has actually won best actor, has good performances, is versatile and has led movies that HAVE worked (Like Simbaa, Gully Boy, etc) 

Does a Best Actor award from Paan masala awards mean much tho ? 

But yeah I would still say Ranveer is ahead of them. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He's clearly a more skilled actor, no doubt about it, and has a better track record at the box office. But currently, he doesn't seem as bankable, and investors would hesitate before putting over 200 crores on him. He needs to show he's still got it with a major hit. Maybe teaming up with Hirani or SLB again could do the trick? I don't know, the guy seriously needs a big hit, or he might end up making a comeback after decades, like Sunny Deol did.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

RS is way better than varun and party

He is there with the likes of RK, and Vicky. 

he needs to stay away from kjo interviews especially with his wife

he needs to sign that one big movie...nah Don 3 won't do it.

work with  maybe a solid mass south director; no doubt RS will deliver. 

I would rather see RS than these varuns and party

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Arjun or Varun won't get the main lead roles in big films like War and Love. Ranveer sadly belongs to the same category now. 

never say never 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Does a Best Actor award from Paan masala awards mean much tho ? 

But yeah I would still say Ranveer is ahead of them. 

I think Ranveer is some clown 🤡 better then the lad still id would watch varun or Tiger S over him it’s one’s choice. Though yes none these in A list category including the Kapoor lad in my view. Arjun well he’s non existent 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1748986402614956466?t=Em5q7Ph-Sb5ayfySX0mMDw&s=19

Arjun is a lost cause

I think Rocky Rani and Jugg jugg jeeyo opened at around the same number, and I do feel Varun & Ranveer are at the same level RN in terms of their standing in the industry, the former despite his recent flop streak surprisingly hasn't given a Jayeshbhai level washout opening or LT ever.

Kartik & I daresay Vicky Kaushal may just surpass Ranveer in terms of popularity if he keeps on taking up potential troll worthy films like Shaktimaan, Don 3, Simbaa 2 etcsmiley36. Shankar film is his only hope for now unless that has also been shelved.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

While I am a huge RS fan, I must admit that none of his recent movies excited me. RARKPK must be a good entertainer but I am yet to watch it for some reason ( maybe I am not exactly hot on his pairing with Alia) 

He needs to pick better projects. I am already so excited for Don 3 and keeping everything crossed kisi ki nazar  na lagey iss project ko 🧿 

I’m not hot on his pairing with Alia much either which is why it took me a minute to watch the movie but since then I have seen 3 more times definitely one my 2023 films. I say give it a go and see if you like it. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

https://twitter.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1748986402614956466?t=Em5q7Ph-Sb5ayfySX0mMDw&s=19

Arjun is a lost cause

I think Rocky Rani and Jugg jugg jeeyo opened at around the same number, and I do feel Varun & Ranveer are at the same level RN in terms of their standing in the industry, the former despite his recent flop streak surprisingly hasn't given a Jayeshbhai level washout opening or LT ever.

Kartik & I daresay Vicky Kaushal may just surpass Ranveer in terms of popularity if he keeps on taking up potential troll worthy films like Shaktimaan, Don 3, Simbaa 2 etcsmiley36. Shankar film is his only hope for now unless that has also been shelved.

I do agree. Kartik is the dark horse here, . His box office record is stronger than Vicky, as we all can see he number 2 from the new gen 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

Ranveer is a semi nepola while Varun n Arjun  are pure nepola.

There is a picture of ranbir, sonam, arjun, kiara advani, ranveer singh as little kids all together as a group so clearly these people grew up together.