Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Shahid as been there long n still lingers not sure how lol 

shahid is the reason why ranbir did animal because shahid delivered a huge hit with kabir singh director vanga who directed animal. 

Originally posted by: Terenaina

shahid is the reason why ranbir did animal because shahid delivered a huge hit with kabir singh director vanga who directed animal. 

ye n point is with Vanga one can get hits since his topics controversial. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who has ever taken in Arjun K to dump him later?.. 

Except a Malaika maybe...smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I’m not hot on his pairing with Alia much either which is why it took me a minute to watch the movie but since then I have seen 3 more times definitely one my 2023 films. I say give it a go and see if you like it. 

Ohh! It’s that good huh?
Guess I will take your advice and give it a go. :)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

because they are childhood friends.

Not really, I would say (despite this one pic of a kids' birthday party).

There is a reason why Ranveer acts like he does since he entered the filmindustry. I liked it but when he got close to Karan, I felt that it derailed (his off-screen-behaviour).

He has a loooot of acting potential, more than even Ranbir (imo)...I think, I would like to see him working with Vicky (more than I would like Ranbir working with Vicky...for Vicky's sake...).

But well, there is now the Bhansali movie....in talks...

Varun already has proved that he can act and carry a movie on his shoulders...it's just, maybe, the industry that wants to paint a certain picture of him...

Arjun...do I care?...No.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Not really, I would say (despite this one pic of a kids' birthday party).

There is a reason why Ranveer acts like he does since he entered the filmindustry. I liked it but when he got close to Karan, I felt that it derailed (his off-screen-behaviour).

He has a loooot of acting potential, more than even Ranbir (imo)...I think, I would like to see him working with Vicky (more than I would like Ranbir working with Vicky...for Vicky's sake...).

But well, there is now the Bhansali movie....in talks...

Varun already has proved that he can act and carry a movie on his shoulders...it's just, maybe, the industry that wants to paint a certain picture of him...

Arjun...do I care?...No.

Vicky and Ranveer would have been incredible, I would have preferred Vicky, Deepika and Ranveer.  I have watched every Vicky movie, but wont this one at all.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

And you desperately wanted this one to marry Katrina 😁

I wish Rambo rajkumar was active he use to open the varun topics and many liked him. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I wish Rambo rajkumar was active he use to open the varun topics and many liked him. 

I would open Varun topics when he gives us something to celebrate. Not that dumb movie in prime that humans rights people wanted taken down smiley36

Suspended

[Post Removed]