Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gubbara. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rupalov

What's with this constant generalization against India and it's lack of whatever that you are finding offensive. At least they are not gathering masses of thousands in support of Charlie Hebdo killers. Do you have the same outrage when Pakistan bans Baby or any other terrorism linked movie?
The only fixing the world needs is the acceptance of AIB roast. SMH.

Nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya is the case here.😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I love how Shahrukh is being slammed just because I am probably the most vocal one against AIB...lol...

aye haye ainwai ka footage 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

aye haye ainwai ka footage 

Gulati ka asar hai😎
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Gulati ka asar hai😎

lol that self righteous preacher ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜†
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

I think she is over reacting a bit. No one takes permission to crack jokes. Plus is she still relevant now?? Gosh everyone wants their 2 min fame by commenting on this issue

Who takes consent for clicking pics of a public figure at an event also? Why outrage there but not here?

Relevant? So you mean one needs to be relevant for being respected/disrespected?

Farida Jalal has more fame than this lame AIB and its organisers. She doesn't need to comment on them for so called 2 min fame.
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Franco

Roasted without consent ????? 😲 😲 😲 oh my lord

There's people wih raped without consent ???? 😡 😡 😡 Why don't yall try to fix that first

(the yall I'm referring to is not anyone on this forum but the yall of india)

Firstly stop generalising anything.

Secondly rape is being addressed. New rape laws are stricter.

Who told you no action has been taken on rapes?Edited by atominis - 9 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Roasting doesn't happen with consent
However respect to Farida Jalal for raising her voice in most decent manner
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farida jalal has every right to react here and those comparing this joke to the one in CNWK related to amrish puri and farida jalal need to know that she was present there and she must have consented there for joke hence no reaction from her .
firework thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did they take her consent before telling her about it?

"I saw a bit of it and then didn't watch it further. Naturally people do not like it because it's not our culture. What do I say about those kids? All I can say is god bless them. I don't know if they poked fun at me because I didn't watch the entire show or was there something else. No one told me either." She adds, " But if they said what you are telling me then it's quite embarrassing"

The lady was happily living in her own world. They inform her about it, and then write an article saying "she reacts to being roasted without consent". She is just embarrassed. Don't catch any outrage on her part.

These people just want news now 🥱

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
so she didn't watch the roast but was told about it and said that if wat they r saying is true then it wud be embarassing. 
She doesn't seem outraged or upset, and she isn't calling them out for not taking her consent, and like she said she had the option of not watching it further coz the humour wasn't her taste, neither is she judging the people who enjoyed the show.