Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Novarieaa

If KJo has such power over people and industry and the mind of an evil genius, ever wonder why his films do jack shit in BO? smiley36

Have you forgotten that he was paying people to give SOTY2 good reviews in audience polls and reactions, some who had not even seen the movie. He was caught on that.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Now people are even saying Karan asked those questions to Ranveer and Deepika to make Alia/ranbir look good. IMHO  Thats paranoia. An I wanna sell a house to the people who believe it smiley36

Yes ......the hypocrisy is on another level.....everything is very subtly blamed on Alia and Ranbir somehow...smiley36

My problem is only with naag devta pretending to be shocked and pretending to sympathize with celebrities after putting them in that position.....He has years of experience to know that DeepVeer will be trolled for those answers.....itni sympathy thee toh he shouldn't have let those answers air...

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Also wasn’t this the same episode where Ranveer said he’s not even responsible for his own flop films ? Why did karan call that out ? 

He did not say that, he only spoke about cirkus where he said he had a limited responsibility, he did not say he had zero responsibility

And this is how things get twisted, they say one thing and people interpret it as something else 

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I’m sure in all this deepika suffered the most. People on instagram character shammed her and called ranbir a devta. In all this it really helped Ranbir to clear his image. Even last year when ranveer came with Alia, Karan johar given his positive image and this year too, he is a great husband and wonderful father. I found Karan johar clarification just to keep good terms with deepveer. Everyone predicted the couple will take divorce for sure. I don’t trust Karan johar one bit. I am so glad Srk is not coming to the show this season either. And I really hope Srk will never work with him. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

It is not worth rewatching smiley36 Ranveer dodged the question about him seeing other people. He also didn't look too happy about the other guys, which did not help Deepika at all. Had Ranveer answered that question I don't think there would have been as much backlash.

exactly my point.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

I’m sure in all this deepika suffered the most. People on instagram character shammed her and called ranbir a devta. In all this it really helped Ranbir to clear his image. Even last year when ranveer came with Alia, Karan johar given his positive image and this year too, he is a great husband and wonderful father. I found Karan johar clarification just to keep good terms with deepveer. Everyone predicted the couple will take divorce for sure. I don’t trust Karan johar one bit. I am so glad Srk is not coming to the show this season either. And I really hope Srk will never work with him. 

Exactly, are people forgetting that last season, just about every episode was designed to rehabilitate Ranbir's image as pati parmeshwar and a good father? He found reasons to bring up Ranbir and Alia as a power couple to just about everyone.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ofcourse Kjo will talk about his opening showsmiley36.

There is Everest peak and then pimples.It is ridiculous ..the following episodes.

https://trends.google.co.in/trends/explore?date=today%203-m&q=%2Fm%2F09w2qd&hl=en-US

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It really doesn't matter when, where and if not KWK it would have been another interview. We know celebs get into hot soup for anything not politically correct said. See for instance even Alia not being KWK got Ranbir into a mess for d liptstick comment. 

If you're a celeb sooner or later it will happen unless you watch and anazlyze every word that comes outta your mouth.

People gotta chill if its not anything highly racist or misogynistic then slip ups happen. Even sometimes celebs mean to say something in a different context but the way the present the statement is taken out of context or blown out of proportion.

Basicaally its a given with the job. Can't run from it. Embrace it.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Deepika dating a bunch of celebs 15 years back is still on front page on I-F.

Some college put up a skit about her dating history 15 years back.That is also seen on the front page on I-F ,after weeks..

smiley36

I guess it is entertainment!

Edited by you2 - 5 months ago
Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Exactly, are people forgetting that last season, just about every episode was designed to rehabilitate Ranbir's image as pati parmeshwar and a good father? He found reasons to bring up Ranbir and Alia as a power couple to just about everyone.

it all started with deepika sonam episode where sonam also praised deepika for handling the relationship. It is not that only Deepika is saying she been cheated, sonam also supported deepika. Even in simi show, deepika didn’t said anything but she said a person should not make that person their whole life because if the leave then what? Same exact thing Katrina said in the interview. How can it be a coincidence? If he was innocent then wouldn’t he make a statement? He didn’t. Everyone knew he was not going to marry Kat. And the humiliation she went through and how media were questioned that you are in 30s when will you get married? In one interview she was in tears. He will never take responsibility that yes he did made mistakes but calling himself a saint is just so wrong from his side too. Deepika genuinely cares and loves Karan johar but I don’t see the same from his side. He is obsessed with Alia.