Karan johar reacts to the controversy of the Deepveer kwk episode - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Deepu rani talking about men is like ranbir talking about women. Ab trolling toh hogasmiley36

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ab pachtane se kya fayda jab chidiya chuk gayi khet smiley36

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

People are still debating this? My god. Dating ho gayi, shaadi bhi ho gayi, bacche bhi ho jayenge. Khaana khake so jao sab. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Also naag devta should stop pretending to be shocked..smiley11...he is the one that puts celebrities on a spot....jisse they give ulte seedhe answers...and then get bashed for it.....I know because if Shahrukhwa went on KWK....out of 10 statements he would make 2 ...which would have lead to severe bashing and trolling.....

Why didn't naag devta cut off the problematic parts of what Deepu said....if he has so much sympathy......when he is asking questions and someone gives a reply for which they will be trolled...naag devta gives that 'GOTCHA' look.....he has enough experience to know which statements will be trolled.....and yet he leaves them on air because those are the selling points of his stupid show.....

He should stop showing his fake sympathy to the celebrities when they get trolled..smiley11

true. Karan only cares about ratings and viewerships along with money 💰 💵 

Edited by cherry_fan - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Inwardly KJo must be rejoicing. KWK episodes are meant to be trolled and the said episode just hit out of the park in that quotient.....smiley36

Wrt Deepika, its her life her choice but then if she did not want controversy, she did have the option of either not answering that question or even carrying on with the charade of not being into casual, let alone, multiple datings at a time.

But DP is DP. Only she can break her own previous  record of cringe content.. Proven once again..smiley37

Obviously smiley39

Edited by cherry_fan - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Balam pichkari, jo tune mujhe maari...toh seedi saadhi chori serial dater ho gayismiley40

[Post Removed]

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That’s why people say, think ten times before you say sth, and I’m sure everyone including Karan knew that this would bring controversy and get views, otherwise I don’t remember anyone ever being interested in how many men Deepika dated simultaneously, it’s her life, she has the rights to do anything she wants, however when you spill everything about yourself in national tv and cry that people are mocking, then I’m not sure who’s responsible, if Karan is so mad then he should have thought before embarrassing people by asking about their sex life and personal lives.

I liked how Aditya completely ignored every question related to Ananya, he didn’t give a single point to make any controversy and he had a golden chance and that’s called class, he definitely doesn’t like just attention. 

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]