Karan johar reacts to the controversy of the Deepveer kwk episode

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Karan says he is very angry with how people reacted to the episode, he thinks it was one of the best episodes kwk has had, he said rsdp were so honest and gracious in the episode, but people ended up talking nonsense.

https://twitter.com/bolly_talkies/status/1735014366465192423?t=IjMb96whUMnRQCSH55yyRw&s=19

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

KWK is made for celebs to give reply, defend yourself.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

There is a line between not liking what they said and name calling them. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Also poor Arjun and Adi that they had to sit thru this about other people smiley36

zara321 thumbnail

People took the reactions way too far, rsdp were so heavily mocked, name called, their relationship was dragged horribly, even now in the comments of their social media posts people are still mocking them for the episode. 

If kjo is so angry at the reactions then I can't imagine how rsdp felt. Like kjo said, rsdp were being so honest and gracious, they never expected to get such nonsense and stupid reactions.

The reactions were so immature, people need to seriously grow up 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Also poor Arjun and Adi that they had to sit thru this about other people smiley36

Why poor? They consented beforehand and are close to everyone involved. KJO is in the right. KWK was finally something meaningful only to be trolled over it. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Karan says he is very angry with how people reacted to the episode, he thinks it was one of the best episodes kwk has had, he said rsdp were so honest and gracious in the episode, but people ended up talking nonsense.

https://twitter.com/bolly_talkies/status/1735014366465192423?t=IjMb96whUMnRQCSH55yyRw&s=19

He's completely correct. IDK about best episode, but I can say in terms of what the guests were giving it was one of the most meaningful. That kind of confession is rare in Bollywood. 

Best would go to one of the funnier ones from earlier seasons back when KWK was more lighthearted, but in terms of intensity, this one is the best. 

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

He's completely correct. IDK about best episode, but I can say in terms of what the guests were giving it was one of the most meaningful. That kind of confession is rare in Bollywood. 

Best would go to one of the funnier ones from earlier seasons back when KWK was more lighthearted, but in terms of intensity, this one is the best. 

It was a very different kwk episode, it was a great episide because they were being so honest, open and being completey themselves, and unfortunately they got trolled for it. Its so dissapointing to see how people reacted to the episode, alot of it was people venting their hatred towards rs and dp and alot of it was a high level of immaturity and people refusing to understand the simple thing they were talking about. 

The fact that kjo spoke about it so long after the deepveer episode aired shows that the reactions are still dissapointing and angering him, he must have felt guilt aswell because its his show. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is it because people called Karan Johar a home breaker aka ekta’s komolika? Even Varun said please do not harm our married life. Why didn’t he brought this then? Everyone targeted deepika and made ranveer hero. Sid too mentioned you need to go out and find true love. But how deepika was targeted and called so many bad names was very offensive. I felt deepika was too honest and ranveer also was shown himself hurt. Karan could had edited that part out but he didn’t.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It really hurts when apne favorites are brutually trolled and beaten to pulp...smiley19

I dislike many celebrities......but my dislike is not blinded by hate....I can see their good parts too and appreciate them for it....or defend them if they are being unnecessarily trolled....

I have watched the episode FF karke...it was boring and cringe in parts.....and I think that Deepu shouldn't have said some things that she said....but then that is Deepika...smiley36..but most of the trolling/bashing was unnecessary...