Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Is it because people called Karan Johar a home breaker aka ekta’s komolika? Even Varun said please do not harm our married life. Why didn’t he brought this then? Everyone targeted deepika and made ranveer hero. Sid too mentioned you need to go out and find true love. But how deepika was targeted and called so many bad names was very offensive. I felt deepika was too honest and ranveer also was shown himself hurt. Karan could had edited that part out but he didn’t.

people trolled both ranveer and Deepika, ranveer was heavily trolled and called weak, even now people mock him in his social media posts comments because of the episode, the reactions have been so unfair to both of them, they didn’t deserve it. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Also naag devta should stop pretending to be shocked..smiley11...he is the one that puts celebrities on a spot....jisse they give ulte seedhe answers...and then get bashed for it.....I know because if Shahrukhwa went on KWK....out of 10 statements he would make 2 ...which would have lead to severe bashing and trolling.....

Why didn't naag devta cut off the problematic parts of what Deepu said....if he has so much sympathy......when he is asking questions and someone gives a reply for which they will be trolled...naag devta gives that 'GOTCHA' look.....he has enough experience to know which statements will be trolled.....and yet he leaves them on air because those are the selling points of his stupid show.....

He should stop showing his fake sympathy to the celebrities when they get trolled..smiley11

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh!! What is this mahaan episode abt? 

Can someone give TLDR? 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It really hurts when apne favorites are brutually trolled and beaten to pulp...smiley19

I dislike many celebrities......but my dislike is not blinded by hate....I can see their good parts too and appreciate them for it....or defend them if they are being unnecessarily trolled....

I have watched the episode FF karke...it was boring and cringe in parts.....and I think that Deepu shouldn't have said some things that she said....but then that is Deepika...smiley36..but most of the trolling/bashing was unnecessary...

Hmm when Alia tweets something/being honest /sharing feelings , these same people are ready to bash Alia - RK, how’s that they are finding an issue when other people bash RS DP about stuff they spoke. 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also naag devta should stop pretending to be shocked..smiley11...he is the one that puts celebrities on a spot....jisse they give ulte seedhe answers...and then get bashed for it.....I know because if Shahrukhwa went on KWK....out of 10 statements he would make 2 ...which would have lead to severe bashing and trolling.....

Why didn't naag devta cut off the problematic parts of what Deepu said....if he has so much sympathy......when he is asking questions and someone gives a reply for which they will be trolled...naag devta gives that 'GOTCHA' look.....he has enough experience to know which statements will be trolled.....and yet he leaves them on air because those are the selling points of his stupid show.....

He should stop showing his fake sympathy to the celebrities when they get trolled..smiley11

He is good at fooling Ranveer and Deepika. Deepika thought they were going to be safe on that episode as its Karan and look how it turned out. You're right that he pretty much set the narrative by asking those questions.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

people trolled both ranveer and Deepika, ranveer was heavily trolled and called weak, even now people mock him in his social media posts comments because of the episode, the reactions have been so unfair to both of them, they didn’t deserve it. 

I hated Ranveer in that episode, but I absolutely hate that a man is seen as weak, because he supports his wife, and that he dated her when they were both seeing other people at the start. They both decided at the start how it was going to be and were totally cool with it. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly this. Karan did this deliberately to prop up his adopted daughter and her animal of a husband by once more putting down Ranveer/Deepika. Audiences have more love for Ranveer and Deepika (both as individuals and as a couple) than these overrated nepobabies anyday.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I'm glad kjo spoke about it and defended the episode and deepveer, he gave a good reply to the trollers. I genuinely don't think he was setting up ranveer and deepika to be trolled, yes he likes a bit of drama, but in the episode kjo seemed his most genuine, even opening up about his own depression and sadness of being alone, I think the three of them wanted to be open and honest and create a different tone for the show. 

If he was setting them up then he wouldn't have bothered defending them in the most recent episode, he didn't speak about it for weeks, he could have continued to stay quiet about it, but he has spoken about it. 

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

KJo didn't do a single thing. His questions were all simple and easy ones. 

It's not his fault that Deepika has an IQ less than 80 and started blurting out all sorts of stuff that made her look bad. If she had asked him to cut out that portion in the final edit, he would have. But he's not the protector of a grown up middle-aged woman that he has to watch over her like her papa. 

Edited by hotchoco - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchoco

But he's not the protector of a grown up middle-aged woman that he has to watch over her like her papa. 

Alia will be middle-aged in a few years.