Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Roasted without consent ????? 😲 😲 😲 oh my lord

There's people wih raped without consent ???? 😑 😑 😑 Why don't yall try to fix that first

(the yall I'm referring to is not anyone on this forum but the yall of india)
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Cannot slam Salman enough, you know i love to mock him. His Jai Ho had that scene with kid and Daisy- you reckon that should have been passed by censor? What was the excuse for it? Also  was it not sold as part of "family entertainment". πŸ˜†

I know...the thing is that sometimes...when mature and smart members of this forum...have to use Shahrukh's name to rile me up...I think they lost their game then and there...πŸ˜†...i remember in the AIB thread a Ranveer fan coming out of the blue and telling me...hey BI..MNIK was shit...and I am like what??why??...why MNIk?? and then I realized that ..that was his comeback...lol...i mean I would have bashed SRK more than anyone had he even supported this AIB shit...no two ways about it...I have bashed SRK a lot when he deserves it...

I would really understand if the jokes that SRK makes were anywhere near to what was done on AIB...i mean any NEUTRAL person would agree to it...that a joke made saying that Amrish Puri used to flirt with FL...was done in a way that it was cute not crass...can u really compare it to Ranveer's jerking off in front of FL?? I mean let us be fair here...πŸ˜›...Sometimes I don't expect somethings from some intelligent members..thats all..πŸ˜›
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some are justifying the treatment meted out to Shirin Dalvi. She hurt religious sentiments so banish her. Brouhaha on AIB roasters > Shirin Dalvi.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Franco

There's people wih raped without consent ???? 😑 😑 😑 Why don't yall try to fix that first

Calm down dude...Rape is NEVER with consent...otherwise it would be love making and not rape in the first place...and just because there are bigger problems doesn't mean that u have to ignore the smaller ones...
Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Franco

What's with this constant generalization against India and it's lack of whatever that you are finding offensive. At least they are not gathering masses of thousands in support of Charlie Hebdo killers. Do you have the same outrage when Pakistan bans Baby or any other terrorism linked movie?
The only fixing the world needs is the acceptance of AIB roast. SMH.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Blue Ice, I had mentioned award shows yesterday too to support my arguments against ban. I've watched SRK and Saif's crass act so pointed that out. It's not to hurt you or to win any argument. Our posts here won't make any difference to preconceived notions.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Bi - Here you go I bring Modi here, on twitter he is mocked. There is some desi new channel who does some sort of funny things , kinda lie a mockery- should they be banned or discouraged because they don't have the required consent. 
Neutral person has seen Shah and Saif do drag acts- that is not unfunny. Neutral person has an individual perception too na

blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

Blue Ice, I had mentioned award shows yesterday too to support my arguments against ban. I've watched SRK and Saif's crass act so pointed that out. It's not to hurt you or to win any argument. Our posts here won't make any difference to preconceived notions.

Nigel...I know...u hardly even post here...chalo atleast AIB brought u hereπŸ˜†...and feel free to bash SRK..it doesn't hurt me..i just defend him when he is right...otherwise i join in the bashingπŸ˜†...I was just referring to how many people have used SRK's name in the last 2-3 days...as if all the other actors are saintsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Calm down dude...Rape is NEVER with consent...otherwise it would be love making and not rape in the first place...and just because there are bigger problems doesn't mean that u have to ignore the smaller ones...

True but this is really nothing or its nothing to me
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think she is over reacting a bit. No one takes permission to crack jokes. Plus is she still relevant now?? Gosh everyone wants their 2 min fame by commenting on this issue