Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Dear Farida Jalal ji,

I am sorry if you were offended or hurt in anyway. The joke was on Ranveer Singh. It was making fun of him for being a horny pervert.   I wish you weren't upset because, the joke in no way tarnishes you or your reputation. Funny how even in humor, the attention goes away from man and his insatiable lust right back to the woman. Either way, the damage is done. Intentionally or unintentionally, someone was hurt. I apologize, not for the joke, but for the damage it caused you and your family. I don't think any of the participants expected or intended this. I do hope that you have the heart to forgive. And I also hope that you will understand and empathize why some of us are fighting so aggressively for freedom of speech and the right to adult humor. You too have had your share of films that offended religious or national sentiments. The content maybe varied, but the cause is the same. 

Go Break A Leg! And may you do so for many more years. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika.

Shame on AIB. Heard there was a joke on Kirron Kher in a transparent sari, good they took that one out. Idiots. 

Kiron Kher too??😕...I can't believe how offensive the ones they took out must have been ...if the less offensive ones were the ones those were put on youtube.....
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Glad that she reacted on this third class and not so funny joke. You can't demean someone and hit below the below the in the name of Freedom of Speech. In this case, it was respect Farida Jalal. I wonder how Ranveer and AIB people have reacted if joke was made on their mom and sisters.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Farida aapa hurt my feelings by appearing on a crass, sexist, racist show like Comedy nights with Kapil. Women's organization filed a case too against Kapil Sharma's sexist jokes. He's still on TV and many enjoy his crass act.

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Kiron Kher too??😕...I can't believe how offensive the ones they took out must have been ...if the less offensive ones were the ones those were put on youtube.....

Yeah there was some joke of Ranveer getting turned on by Kirron Kher doing the ice bucket challenge in a transparent sari. ðŸ¤¢ Someone on my twitter list retweeted it from another person who attended the show. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika.

Yeah there was some joke of Ranveer getting turned on by Kirron Kher doing the ice bucket challenge in a transparent sari. ðŸ¤¢ Someone on my twitter list retweeted it from another person who attended the show. 

🥱 ðŸ¤¢
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

Farida aapa hurt my feelings by appearing on a crass, sexist, racist show like Comedy nights with Kapil. Women's organization filed a case too against Kapil Sharma's sexist jokes. He's still on TV and many enjoy his crass act.

Nigel -Filmfare awards where Shah and Saif crack all the crass jokes, never saw anyone asking for the ban then. ðŸ˜†

Farida Jalal has full right to be angry but just because of this joke you cannot slam a concept. If that be the case, lets just kick bollywood, the kind of stereotyping they do for Sikhs, South Indians is beyond appalling. "Consent" is also not taken then. 
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Nigel -Filmfare awards where Shah and Saif crack all the crass jokes, never saw anyone asking for the ban then. ðŸ˜†

Farida Jalal has full right to be angry but just because of this joke you cannot slam a concept. If that be the case, lets just kick bollywood, the kind of stereotyping they do for Sikhs, South Indians is beyond appalling. "Consent" is also not taken then. 

SRK and Saif's acts are even worse. Crass. Many started skipping award shows to avoid mockery. No ban. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
I love how Shahrukh is being slammed just because I am probably the most vocal one against AIB...lol...
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I love how Shahrukh is being slammed just because I am probably the most vocal one against AIB...lol...

Cannot slam Salman enough, you know i love to mock him. His Jai Ho had that scene with kid and Daisy- you reckon that should have been passed by censor? What was the excuse for it? Also  was it not sold as part of "family entertainment". ðŸ˜†