Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chachachoudhury

How can you made such remark to a old woman.'Jerk off to her'.Seriously.How disgusting.How she would be feeling and her son and family members would feel embarrassed to see jerk off comment on their mother.Is it needed.Kapil Sharma and other comedians are there who does not use such cheap lines to make u laugh.Those who supported AIB on twitter #IstandwithAIB can they take a jerk off comment on their mother and sister.Seriously.
Really Pathetic to see Karan Johar to be part of this.
Indian culture says to respect elder.It should not be violated.

I don't even know how people are comparing the Kapil show or the awards show with AIB?? I mean can you imagine Kapil or Shahrukh saying to Farida Jalal...hey we know that Amrish Puri used to jerk off you...can u imagine that?? Is it the same as saying that Farida ji...we know that Amrish ji had a crush on you...are people not getting the difference here...or is it so important to defend AIB that anything goes??🤔
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I don't even know how people are comparing the Kapil show or the awards show with AIB?? I mean can you imagine Kapil or Shahrukh saying to Farida Jalal...hey we know that Amrish Puri used to jerk off you...can u imagine that?? Is it the same as saying that Farida ji...we know that Amrish ji had a crush on you...are people not getting the difference here...or is it so important to defend AIB that anything goes??🤔

I agree AIB and Kapil Sharma can't be compared.Using those cheap lines to make people laugh is a easy way out.Other Hindi stand up comedians do hard work to make u laugh without using such lines and they succed.
I agree people should not compare west to India.West is west and India is India.In west they dont get offended fine but in India using filthy language against a old person is not appreciated.