- His own brother-in-law

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

- Sneha Ullal

- Daisy Shah

- Zareen Khan

Sasti Aishwarya, sasti Katrina aur original maindakee nay toh flop hee hona thha.... 😂 

We won’t know !! We have to restart the process !! 

YESS and YESSS.......Salman couldn't make his own two brothers and an army of his relatives stars......so yes he helped her ....but Kat would have been a star regardless...

Also Salman fails the nepotism theory.....Why did none of the other brothers become superstars despite being raised by the same star Dad....same circumstances......so nepotism can only do so much if you don't have the qualities to be a star...

Posted: 12 days ago

Well I still think it’s debatable !! I think her knowing Salman helped and later  the audiences liked her otherwise without a well known celeb backing you the struggle is tough esp when u don’t even know the language etc and also she was known to be dating him unlike the other girls some mentioned. Even Jacqueline with kick got limelight n other projects. Yet audience acceptance is what matters. Otherwise sorry to say but her in south movies n that boom got her no where. No one knew who she was till she was linked to Salman Khan. Regarding success it didn’t happen instantly with her either but she had someone supporting her otherwise some would have packed up their bags. She probably in my opinion done modeling gigs her dancing skills came to light later on. So as I stated had she not met him we can’t say whether she make it or not.   Let’s take Nora she got success as well as a dancer because she worked on it and it wasn’t easy big boss is how she got recognized but we don’t know what things she had todo behind the scenes we know Jacqueline hooked up with that slimy director to get roles. I think in case Nora dated an a list celebrity she too could have been an actress rather then just being known as a belly dancer. 

Edited by wat_up - 12 days ago

Not a chance smiley14

From a b-grade newcomer in Boom to becoming a classy top heroine, Salman played the biggest role. From getting her films, to mentoring her about role selection and public image Sallu practically made her career even after a disaster like boom. 

If not for Sallu, she would be doing item numbers or second leads. Maybe lead flowerpot roles in a few movies owing to her stunningly beautiful looks but not the kind of success she got (despite lack of acting skills or inability to speak proper Hindi even).

Edited by NathuPaapi - 12 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

YESS and YESSS.......Salman couldn't make his own two brothers and an army of his relatives stars......so yes he helped her ....but Kat would have been a star regardless...

Also Salman fails the nepotism theory.....Why did none of the other brothers become superstars despite being raised by the same star Dad....same circumstances......so nepotism can only do so much if you don't have the qualities to be a star...

salman did not give so many oppt or recommend his brothers like kat 

all salman movies had kat

most akshay movie had kat 

that was enough for kat to become super star although she had zero acting skills or dialogue delivery skills she ran on others shoulder for success initial 8 to 10 years 

most of her movies with non super stars flopped actually only srk akshay and salman worked thats bec of them not her 

she would be another beauty like diya mirza or sushmita sen that failed unlike what she became 

shes not an organic super star like sridevi or madhuri or even deepika who failed and than succeeded slowly after few years 

kat is more aliya whose God father helped her career or she would not be what she is today no ways 

Edited by myviewprem - 12 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Salman helped her a lot. I also think he guided her in Bollywood, he protected her and made her part of his family. The opportunities she got, it definitely helped her a lot. Her working in a movie with Salman and Govinda. Salman fans became her fans. Salman never works with anyone whom he does not like. So she became part of Tiger brand, and another movie. Outsider cannot survive unless they have good connections or aggressive PR team. Katrina PR is hardly active. Salman genuinely wanted Katrina to be successful. Salman chose her before she named herself Katrina. Ranbir and Vicky chose her when she became the brand Katrina. Big difference. I do believe Salman was absolutely in love with her.

Edited by Bekind - 12 days ago