Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Sadqay u can watch if u can tolerate that ugly lower league zero exlression zero acting hero...i tried my best to continue but how much can i see mahira giving romantic looks fighting with her family going out of her way for this hero who doesnt look like a hero frm ny angle
So all th best with saday...watch at ur own risk...hahaha

Coming to othr types of dramas u can watch mata e jaan Nd shukk...both r very nice n diff luvstories with a good starcast
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Sadqay u can watch if u can tolerate that ugly lower league zero exlression zero acting hero...i tried my best to continue but how much can i see mahira giving romantic looks fighting with her family going out of her way for this hero who doesnt look like a hero frm ny angle

So all th best with saday...watch at ur own risk...hahaha

Coming to othr types of dramas u can watch mata e jaan Nd shukk...both r very nice n diff luvstories with a good starcast

🤣
I also watch ST only when i have nothing else...thats why i asked if there was anything else these days...i have watched mata e jaan and shukk...i am a regular viewer, so i need something current...other than the ones i have mentioned.😃

Originally posted by: -shabz-

i watched the first episode of khuda na kare...not bad...I am becoming a fan of sonya hussain...she did awesome in shikwa...i never thought i will like her...i hated her in mere humrahi...i guess she shouldnt do roles like that...she does the bubbly characters very well.

Oh boy! I love this show too but it gets too too depressing! Just warning you!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

THank you for the suggestions

I know mata e jaan n Shukk are done aired in Pakistan so that I can see

Mata e jaan promos were shown on Zindagi during launching period still they have not telecasted it

I donl;t want to watch on going shows because I do not have the patience to wait for a week

Main Bushra I began to see and now dekho I have to wait till the 4th

Uska wiki page hai? how many more episodes? Does Faraz come back???

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Start watching doosri biwi nd goya...awesum starcast good acting n characterization...nice screenplay n dialogues...
Iqrar is also not bad...its watchable...watching it for FQ thnx to my new found fandom for him thnx to BM
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I saw Doosri Biwi 1st episode
Shikwa also suggested dekh liya
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chup raho is good... Among yhe new ones I only watch aapki kaneez and doosri biwi.. So I might not be any help.. I wouldnt even bother watching Sadkey tumhare.. Who msde that guy an actor such a waste of screen time
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Chup raho is good... Among yhe new ones I only watch aapki kaneez and doosri biwi.. So I might not be any help.. I wouldnt even bother watching Sadkey tumhare.. Who msde that guy an actor such a waste of screen time

chup raho is the one i wait for...its different...i like dark dramas...just waiting for numair ka downfall...btw where have you been?
I love those kind of dramas too! :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I saw Doosri Biwi 1st episode
Shikwa also suggested dekh liya
[/QUOTE
How was shikwa

Why is it so overrated...cant stand sonia hussain...why does she get so many good shws