-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Could someone suggest some good current dramas...other than jackson Heights 😆 , I am watching chup raho, firaaq and digest writer...watch sadqay tumhare on and off...and shanakht when i hav time...saw the first episode of goya, but not my cup of tea for now...maybe later...are there any good shows...how are khuda na kare and iqrar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
IQRAR I also watched ...n its pathetic...same two wives shit for th zilliont time n FQ has chem with none
I m also watching firaaq digest writer jackson heights shanakht goya n mehram now...will start fahads doosri biwi frm this monday

Goya plz giv it a shot yaar...do watch epi 2 n epi 3 today...its surprisingly very good...u cant judge a shw by epi 1 only

Coming to new shws u can give main bushra a try its doing very well in trp charts

I m also planning to start it

Other than that u can give Mehram a try which airs every thurs on Hum tv n surprosingly its very very good...ayesha k rox as isual n th new hero is amazing...its like finally pak drama industry got a brand new hero...watch firzt few epis of th shw u ll b addicted

So thats all i can siggest
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with Abby today is 3rd epi of Goya do give it another go😃
-shabz- thumbnail
forgot to mention, i am watching main bushra...and i was watching mehram, but gave up on it...just not interested in it...but yes you guys are right, that guy humza is agood actor.
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
try out Kaneez from APlus😃 leads are ordinary but the show is really good😃
-shabz- thumbnail
i watched the first episode of khuda na kare...not bad...I am becoming a fan of sonya hussain...she did awesome in shikwa...i never thought i will like her...i hated her in mere humrahi...i guess she shouldnt do roles like that...she does the bubbly characters very well.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Digest writer is on the top right now. I have never really seen it but I have heard it is good.
Main Bushra, Aap ki kaneez, and Mehram are also good.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The two shows I'm watching right now and are interesting
1. mehram, that actor Zahid as Hamza is really good.
2. sadqey tumhare this show is PERFECTLY executed from the place to all the actors and characters. Everything about it is great and looks very real.
Can someone tell me what is the story of Goya and Kaneez please
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello even I want to know names of some dramas which have odd love stories I mean circumstantial love stories not girl boy fall in love and then...

I saw on YT Mere humdum mere dost; Ahista Ahista; Bashar Momin; Noor Bano; Akbari asghari

currently Main Bushra waiting for ep 13

-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Hello even I want to know names of some dramas which have odd love stories I mean circumstantial love stories not girl boy fall in love and then...

I saw on YT Mere humdum mere dost; Ahista Ahista; Bashar Momin; Noor Bano; Akbari asghari

currently Main Bushra waiting for ep 13

sadqay tumharay...its all about love❤️...shikwa...minus the last 2 episode