PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Lovely thread 👏

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww so thrilled you are surprised 😊 Happy bday dear, lots of love, happiness and many more years to come...that means more years to drool over a particular man!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

okay, i am passing out. i can't breathe... i am sipping my whisky frantically. i had no idea... but when i got the pm, i sort of did.

but really... i have seen several birthday threads on the forum and without any bias whatsoever... this is perhaps the prettiest and most beautiful... no perhaps. it is. i am just staring nonplussed...

how did you all manage this... and so much love?

do i even deserve this.

i am so awfully grateful you think i do.

katelyn, durga, supriya, that anchor post is a treat beyond belief. and then with wiwy, arshi, ami, cynthia, chalhov, ad, soni, samin, issk, horizon, ritu (you here? how wonnnderful, you guys just turned it into a most memorable feast. i am flat out thrilled, ladies. you guys are the best.

let me take it all in. shall reply to each one of you. don't worry, i'll keep it short.

ha ha hope you didn't believe that.

i am fifty three today. lots of things you see in that span of time. a lot of happiness, sadness, immeasurable loss... but unbelievable gains to you. in the end what matters i really have no idea... but having a good looking guy to stare at helps. especially with a few friends.

my husband, bro-in-law, daughter sang happy birthday to me in the way of rabba ve.

see you all soon.

mwaaah mwaaah and more. i am dancing with joy.

wow
rabba vey on birthday
i wish some has done that for me
it is really a special one
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so beautiful edit by all
lovely thread
thanks for inclusion
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Indi, Many Many Happy Returns of the day! I am glad you liked the thread! I am delighted to here about the Rabba ve Happy Birthday from your family! You deserve every bit of the surprise, happiness!

You are 53, 5 or 3 does matter.. as we know age is only a number and we all, spanning many age groups, cultures, are here almost with the similar passions, interests, love and respect for each other. And we know your thoughts are as youthful and exuberant as any 20 some thing and we love you just as you are!!!

As this online medium is the only way to convey my love and respect for you, I wish you loads and loads happiness not just today but always!

Happy Birthday Dearest Indi!!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kate, Durga, Supriya... everything looks awesome..

Loved those opening lines, all the pics and gifs, poem.. you brought in the apt moments.. just for the right occasion.

Can't thank you guys enough for all the efforts! Thanks!

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

boogie.gif boogie.gif
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
My dearest Indi di...🤗
It has been pleasure knowing you di...I really respect you a lot... and I am just die hard fan of your writing...😃...you are a motherly figure to me in this place... Hope this birthday brings you loads of happiness and enjoy with family and friends...
Happy Birthday ..😃
Stay Blessed and Happy Always...😃
Lots of love n hugs...🤗
Ritika(Riti)
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
forgot to add...lovely thread gurls... :)